Best games to play with your long term girlfriend.. and go

Best games to play with your long term girlfriend.. and go.

Rapelay

Kill yourself.

Hangman

Uno

Came here to post this.

Hide the sausage

the "what do you want to eat game."

Halo

My bf and I played Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles on the gamecube and also Borderlands and Rocket League.

me and my wife just bought Pokemon Moon and Sun respectively, we've done this with each pokemon game since Heart Gold and Soul Silver came out. We fight each other after each gym battle to test our poke's

used to play trine 2 with my gf.
its actually quite fun

god grow up! such kid game

That sounds fun. My boyfriend is a little too old to be in to Pokemon so the most I csn get him to do is play the card game.

You jelly bc of his wife you cuck?

we're 43 and 40. I'm a Boilermaker and she's a stay at home wife. How dare we like to have fun sometimes!

Sex

manchild
most girls think its pathetic when a men plays often videogames

any good mmo. good way to "spend time together" while getting your rpg on.

...Russian roulette

I used to play Vindictus with mine, but it gets really grindy and boring. I suggest co-ops with puzzles or good stories Portal 2

yeah, im a boilermaker so i'm gone a lot of the time so she's gonna be surprised when I come back with a level 50 fuckin Decidueye after a 4 week job

A game called, "Dont brake my heart bitch or ill stalk the shit out of you and kill all you cats then nrake into you hpuse at night while you sleep tie and gag you up and rape the shit out of you!!!"
It can be a multi player game

Can't you play something online with her while you're away?

7 days to die.

ruins it for me tbh. I like to be able to laugh in her face when I destroy her

Then fighters are probably best for you
DOA5 is really fun

Nah, there's this bug where another player comes in and fucks your life up

Any lego game really, Batman 3 is good

Edgy fag is a basement dweller

Me and my girl are doing this. It's rather fun. I catch two of the Pokemon she cant and vice versa so we can trade, then we battle for fun.

Ahhh dont be to butt hurt i just like to troll you faggots & dont talk shit about my basement youll scare the children

Life is strange
Resident evil (fun to spook her)
Gta (because gta motherfucker)

Soulcalibur

Played that one for 20 min last night