Describe your Ketamine experience

Describe your Ketamine experience

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTVhrnDWW9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I went to unlock my front door and my key looked about 5 foot long in my hand and I couldn't get it in the hole. Woke up in my front garden. Never again

Once I was at a freeparty in the middle of a woodland area, fucked out of my tits on acid and ket and NOS balloons listening to a gabba DJ.
Took so much ket.
Thought I was in a club in London for a good 2 hours... the leaves on the floor looked like tiles and because I was dancing I was really warm.
When I came to, I realised I was stood in the middle of a forest in Brighton in the middle of December.

Someone give me a quick rundown about what Ketamine is ;p

Drew this using both hands.

It was here.
youtube.com/watch?v=QTVhrnDWW9o
Not this time, but same place.

Be in a club rolling up a blunt. Hot dude on other side of table keeps making eye contact. We start talking, he is a French private pilot flying small jets for some fucking company. He tells me how he gets the best K in the city we are in. Offers me some. Say fuck it cause I just worked 14 hours. Tell him that I trust him to dose me appropriately thinking he would be stingy and give me a tiny bump.

>nope.png

Huge bump off of key. Shit starts slowing down. People are there for a second and then just gone all the sudden. Could not stand any more and start sweating balls. Tell dude I need water. Grab waters and I find a spot to sit. Dude is gone. People are disappearing all over, realize I am probably just blacking out. Start trying to figure out what to tell work when I get arrested cause I am a fucking mess.

daterape.mp4

Dude finds me again and asks if I want out of the K-hole. Grabs me a drink and hands it to me. I proceed to pour half of it all over me. Start coming out of it. Producer I came to see starts to DJ. Feel puke coming. Find trash can and purge while watching stage slowly come into focus.

Worst night ever and was fucked for like a month after. But I did make it to work the next day.

>Anonymous 8 minutes ago No.712406984
All aboard the BN1 massive

wow it looks amazing

I've done too much k for my own good.
when I did it tho- damn shit was amazing. Felt like walking on clouds unless you K-hole.

Thought i was taking coke until the grill told me it was K. Thank fuck i didn't too much...
Was good though , felt like i was wrapped in coton wool and floating around in a bubble.
However had some nasty bruises the next day.

absolutely horrifying!

>given ketamine as a sedative
>at first I just feel sleepy
>all of the nurses flesh from the neck down wilts away, leaving a head with a digestive system.
>I try to get up only to find that i am bound with leather straps
>the room is getting larger and the doctors (also now floating heads) come in
> my vision is taking a wavy quality with a reddish tint, hands are reaching for me from the air vents.
>the bed is now moving fast, really fucking fast, and the hands are molesting me.
> kinda human looking things start coming through the walls to look at me, and take turns tormenting me.
>eventually things begin to fade
>and then noise, louder than anything else I've ever heard fills my head as I plunge into absolute insanity, in front of me I hallucinated a massive creature that, plainly put, made me hurt to look at.
>wake up feeling pretty shaken up, extremely paranoid. etc
>they gave me a shit ton of ketamine, I was out for 3 days

What were you sedated for user?
Psych ward?

knew a lad who died from taking too much of it. never tried it myself, wasnt into drugs when I was a kid, just a bit of weed and E

Why the fuck did they give you an anesthetic instead of a sedative? And since when do they give ketamine to humans under any circumstance?

nah, they had to put in a femoral line because I was in septic shock

shit, anesthetic is the right word here, sorry, and I have no clue why they did, but it I wasn't really in the mood to ask question

I was at a concert. I was trying to grab some money to buy a soda. I reached into my pockets and they went on forever. I couldn't find my money and just turned around in circles confused. I looked up and two cops were looking at me. Yeah, I'm just gonna go back into the dark room with thousands of people. Only I couldn't walk and had to grab onto the wall to stop from falling over. I leaned against the wall until I finally had to puke. So I filled the sink with puke and finally began feeling better.

Same but a grill.
In London early 2k it was the rage in clubland...

Nothing hurt and everything was beautiful. My soul was plastic wrapped and sealed from all the natural shocks that life gives. There was nothing. And then I threw up 3 times.

I have been yet to take ketamine but this thread certainly inspires me to do so.
Did loose my shit and literally felt like i died on mushrooms yesterday tho

I miss living in Brighton.
Might be the gay capital of the UK, but everyone there knows how the fuck to party.
I miss living a 30 second skateboard journey from the beach.

That's pretty crazy how did you get septic shock? You could've died. Do you have any other drug experiences? Wondering if your just a newbie to drugs

That post made me wanna try it.

Had to get one of my mates admitted to a mental hospital because he sniffed 50 grams of it in 2 days.
He was selling it with his girlfriend but she was a fiend and was sniffing it all the time, meaning they were losing money... his theory was if he sniffed all of it himself, she'd have fuck all to sniff...
Bad move.
Saw him descend into hell, had to get him admitted to a mental hospital... one of the worst moments of my life to date, there's fuck all that makes me cry, but this incident made me weep like a bitch.

Make sure you don't take too much though, K-holes aren't a funny place

It was a national holiday which was very important to me, since it celebrated an uprising in which my great grandfather participated as a partisan doctor. I was a bit drunk, but not too much. I was with friends in a pub and one of the girls found her other friends there. He offered us some Ket. At first I was hesitant, but then another girl I knew decided to take it too, so I knew that I could hangout with her even if I don't feel comfortable with the guys I don't know. We snorted some ket. It was an interesting experience everything was just slower and I felt a bit chilled out. Our group was separated and I ended up chillin' on a stairway with the girl. It was really nice when she had her head in my lap and we cuddled very lightly. After a while I asked if I could kiss her, she would be ok with it but at the time she started feeling nauseous and puked after a while, but I was at peace. Then we went back to the pub and found the other girl puking in the toilet crying. The two girls then spent some time in the bathroom. I was already feeling the K wearing off. Then we went outside and tried to comfort the crying girl. At that point I felt amazing I had a very clear mind and was very content with my life as it was. I was also trying to cheer the girl up by telling her that she should be happy because we won the war, which sort of helped because exactly a year before she had similar experience with some ecstasy and I did just that so that helped her a bit.

Then we went home with both girls. I was still feeling great I even rolled some cigarettes for a homeless dude. All in all for me it was a nice experience especially the afterglow, but I guess you have to be a bit lucky and have the right set and setting to enjoy it though.

I plan to maybe do it in the future, but I have problem with psychogenic overactive bladder and ketamine is known to worsen these kinds of issues so I am careful to not fuck it up even more.

50g in 2 days???!!!
He's lucky he's still alive!

Whenever I do K, I can describe it with one word:

square

The high is... square. It makes me feel square

the septic shock was totally unrelated, I had pneumonia that had basically worn a hole in my lung and rotting tissue was getting on my other organs and it kinda cascaded. I have done LSD, some opiates, super opiates, and weed

lulz, awesome!

>lulz

kill yourself

just chill

never taken enough to khole fortunately

once i had a colonoscopy though and had developed enough tolerance to it to remember the experience

the nurses told me i was the only person they've ever seen laugh through the procedure

was pretty fun actually, i'd totally do it again

Horse tranquilliser

Doctorfag here

They don't give ketamine on a psych ward as a sedative lmao. It is Ativan, Geodon, or Haldol typically

Sometimes in the ER you get ketamine if you have a fracture or need a dislocated bone reduced. I've seen patients in the OR getting ketamine when they are getting a mediport or central line placed

see me here at

After it happened he got ran over by his girlfriend because she was that pissed off about it.
He was living on my sofa for like a month before we got him admitted.
Seriously though, he actually did do 50g in 2 days... I can't believe he's still alive either.
I've done like 5g in a night and thought I was gonna die.

Huh, I never knew they used it on anything but animals, at least not for the past couple decades. I'm curious what ketamine could do for someone that couldn't be done with normal anesthetics or painkillers.

The fuck, so you're intentionally k-holing people? All my what.

Im not really looking for "fun" so to say.
Im looking for an experience beyond that of everyday reality. Thanks for the warning but im prob gonna get in the hole soon

Was already super pissed, snorted some ket off a key in a club toilet. Don't remember the rest of the night but woke up with what i presumed was someone else's sick on me as it was all down the back of my trouser, not a spot on the front. Must have been a good night.

Second time I took some on a night out and tried to get back into my old house at 3 am much to the annoyance of the current occupants.

>ketamine
why not morphine instead ?

a lot of confusion and ending up at places unsure how i got there.

A friend of me gave me a bag of "ketamine" but it was just ascorbic acid. I never trust him anymore.

Best mate died

>ascorbic acid
uh, i hope you did not inject it, because it will destroy your red blood cells

Only tried ketamine once, but it was pretty good. Blew a line and immediately felt a numbing sensation overtake my body, lean back into couch. Had electric tears by buckethead playing, close my eyes and see all kinds of dull colors and vague shapes morphing in and out of one another. friends are also enjoying a similar experience. We all came to, smoked a blunt, blew another line and went outside to have a cigarette. Autumn night time on ketamine is wonderful. one of my mates did puke after the second line tho

We use Ket to place breathing/et tubes on occasion. Its safe causes some amnesia/ dissociation, sedation and a little analgesia. Old drug that is starting yo be used alot more. Doesnt mess with blood pressure or viral signs much.

Ate a bunch of hot wings and beer came home to find roommate with a fat bag of K. Say I've never tried it can i have some, sure puts down fat ass line. Snort shit on couch feel weird. Try moving feel sick, don't move for an hour. Move a little run to bathroom and throw up 20 hot wings and beer. Fuck that shit, just made me feel drunk disorientation with out euphoria. White trash tier drug. My least favorite out of cocaine, pills, heroin, weed pretty much everything. It sucks cock

>Food should not be consumed within an hour and one-half before ketamine use, and should be avoided for longer periods of time if possible as nausea and vomiting are not uncommon.

buhuhuhu, I tried this drug without knowing how to and it was shit, worst shit ever buhuhu

Broke both muh wrists riding muh BMX bicycle. Went 2 hospital >gave me ketamine and some else that started with progestsumthingorrol.
Saw white then rainbow swirls, starting thinking about boobs and potatos and derpy shit cuz >14 att remember thinking in my head saying that I loved one of the QT nurses well fucked up. I could feel them pulling on my arms and shit to put back 2 gether. I was a little spooked at first but once I settled into les meme trip twas a good time getting my arms fized and tripping balls on cat tranq and painkillers.
Can find X rays :(

>fat ass line

K is not Coke holy kek

Are you retarded?

nope just wanted to trigger people like u newfag

he's still on Ket