youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
clyp.it/fu2h4hk3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Definitely.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/zI24cw_ME7tmOH9489mz6A/
Huh really makes you {think}

he was straight

HOWEVER

like all English people secretly are, yes.

Didn't he fuck Snape?

no, but gotta fill the quotas

He wasn't gay, he just had a like of fucking germans in the ass like all true brits do.

nah, rowling ruined him and hermione.

how hard it is for women to understand the concept of bros?

Only for Grindelwald. Elphias Doge had his hopes for the Dumbledick, but never received it.

I guess, but it's on account of pandering after the fact rather than original intention.

it literally doesn't matter
it didn't affect the story at all or the characters

stupid bitch literally posted it on twitter after the books were done, that's how much it mattered in the story

Probably not, but he was in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are good though
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King. Thats for sure.

*resurrect and teleports next to you*
Is that all you got? *smirk*
It takes more than that to defeat me.
"What? You're not dead?" *he throws a shuriken at me but I teleport behind him and grab him by the throat as I cackle in an evil way*
you seem like a worthy adversary but no one can escape my Hinotama no jutsu, HAHAHA.
*teleport in 2000 meters away and shoot lasers in from my eyes, you try to escape the laser beams by teleporting away but they are homing lasers, the lasers break your legs and incapacitate your magic abilities*
You shouldn't have messed with me, idiot! Hinotama no jutsu!
*throws a gigantic fireball and destroy earth*

*teleport behind you*
You may have destroyed the planet
*punches you in the stomach*
But you didn't destroy MEEEEEEE!
*Kick you in your chest, sending you to Pluto*
Heh, too bad it's not a planet anymore
*cover myself in my trenchcoat, and disappear to the shadow realm*

Tolkien made an entire universe... and Clifford?

Never teleport behind me or anyone in my family ever again.

Just google "is sir ian mckellen gay" you fucking retard

>inventing a fantasy universe
>difficult
literally every sperg over at /tg/ has done this thousands of times

Of course Ian McKellen is gay. He's rather open about the fact.

>the hands
you just knoww

Hey don't bully /tg/
Unlike Sup Forums, they only partially reddit

Kill yourself you dumb faggot

He was straight....

HOWEVER. He did like the occasional dick in the ass

>it literally doesn't matter
It showed that Dumbledore wasn't the goody-two shoes that we thought he was. Although you could see that was the case in the 7th book by reading about how he was involved with Grindelwald by Rita Skeeter.

>HOWEVER

ECKS FUCKING DEE

WELL MAY-MAY'D MY REDDIT FRIEND

>1.9 MB JPG
>Probably not, but he was in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
>Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>>a-at least the books are good though
>The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
>I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King. Thats for sure.

What did he mee mee by this?

Doge? Really? LOLOLOLO~~~~~~

like brendan wasn't fucked in the ass enough

Well he did seem very happy to see Frodo

he put his "memories" in many manholes if you know what i mean

underrated

no, there was nothing about his character to suggest it, Rowling is just a typical pandering, virtue signalling middle class chick who started saying like this after the fact to please the reddit masses

probably but it's dumb that rowling waited until after the books were published to say it. if it was going to be canon, she should have put it into the book. otherwise it's like she wants the credit for being progressive but wasn't willing to actually be so until all of the books sold.

Yes, and Hermione was a nigger.

A Dumbledore falls in love with another Dumbledore.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex leviosa with the gay wizard's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and yes, yes, well done, he is of course overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well. HOWEVER, after some investigation, he finds out that the old man he called is his alternate universe counterpart that's evil and killed his AU Harry Potter. Sort of like an evil twin.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of each other. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other and question the NATURE of FORCED MEMES.

It only matters if you're not sure whether he raped baby Harry or not.

>what are you gonna do? Kill me?

He no doubt molested snape. Enjoyed his fresh tight anus many times in the room of secrets.

he didn't fly so good

Just like Hermione was always meant black. They didn't allow it because of the racist wizards central plot is trying to combat the dark arts.

>Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series;

Spielberg just wanted the jew bucks. The movies and books were both repetitive shit. That's why it was popular. It was after all written for young teenagers though.

Also making two movies from the last book was laughable..now she's going back to the well with apparently wizards in America or some shit. So much for wanting to be taking seriously and writings something different

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

>when you cross memes just right

youtube.com/watch?v=s9QSdNSc-F0

>when you hear it

He's Irish though.

While there are a couple of vague hints in the book which can be interpreted as such, it's never made implicit. Not is his heterosexuality confirmed. It's up to you.

Death of the author and all that.

>never once mentioned to be gay in the source material
>creator says they were gay afterwards

>gay man
>in charge of a bunch of little boys
Yeah, that's a great idea Rowling.

Just like Hermione was black afterwards.

>forcing a failed meme

>hurr reddit!!! XDDD

fuck off m8

>Dumbledore was a Wizard Supremacist in his youth
>it turns out he just wanted to fuck his supremacist bro

Is that better or worse?

I don't think so. I think Rowling was trying to get some liberal cred.

I don't believe her anymore that she wrote Dumbledore as gay once she suggested that Hermione might be black.

>You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son.

What did he mean by this?

He's asexual ffs, of course he isn't gay in the books, he's gay in the PAST, like for a month of his life, because he fell in love with grindelwald and it clouded his judgement and all that.
After that he decided to stay away from cock and pussy alike and focus on reading books and being wise and everyone lived on happily ever after except dumblybee because he died and is now a portrait.

It was good for two books with an okish third one, I dropped the fifth book halfway through (and I was a kid at the time) because how bad the writing was. I ended up picking it back to read the sixth one when it came out because everyone kept talking about it

She tried to pull the guess what? That old mysterious father figure that popped up at the end of every book to recap everything and everyone ever wanted to meet?
He was gay all along
But it had no meaning and no impact because there where no hints about dumbledore being gay ever.
People point out the devotion he had for the evil wizard like that's not a normal thing that happens in the Harry Potter universe, or where Harry's dad friends and every voldemort follower gay too?

What hints? Please post hints
According to the hints I read Peter pettigrew and half the cast should be gay too

>a poofter being allowed into heaven
>not affecting the story or characters

Bitch please. Rowling should've just stayed mom on the subject instead of pandering.

checked

she didnt effect anything

no matter what she does it doesnt matter or change whats done

Yeah I guess you're right

This dude always post this pic in a Potter' s thread.

Dude, chill out and go back to

This.

Mostly of gay man wants young boys than "a real men". Is something like a stereotype.

i mean i dont like it but it can be ignored, like the hobbit for ex

youtube.com/watch?v=2aQEcHwRCmo

youtube.com/watch?v=4vC4BTNlpOc

Don't watch unless you want to get wrecked

>found someone who stimulates him intellectually
>get caught up in concepts and ideas
>falls for him
>doesn't realize how dangerous the things they're talking about are
>a scuffle occurs
>sister dies
>they part ways
>later he has to give him the magical beatdown because it turns out he's super evil
>never love again
>celibate for life
I think yes, sort of homoromantic asexual.
>how hard it is for women to understand the concept of bros?
Why can't bros like dudes? Patrick Stewart seems pretty happy to have a bro in Ian McKellen.

I don't think most understand the concept of friendship until their 30s, they spend their teens and 20's talking shit about eachother to third parties

bump

If he was strait how come he fucked Slytherin so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

dumb neet

Does this man look gay to you?

He was a god damn cheater.

He shitted Slythern and the Sons of D;jdadfjawfj so hard.

>implying Snape doesn't haven an endless supply of polyjuice potion and Lilly's hair to make sex doll clones.

Wouldn't that count as necrophilia?

slytherin won six years in a row prior you twat

>bros
I'm gay, but I would never fuck any of the male friends I have.

His favorite fuckboy was probably in slytherin then before Harry Potter came to Hogwarts.

>fall downs from a really high building
>no gore
>no blood
>no smashed brains

Most unrealistic bullshit ever

How is denmark chriss?

>appeal to progressives by having a non-stereotypical gay
>appeal to conservatives by not having it anywhere in the actual product

More unrealistic than wizards and sorcery?

Well done women, well done...

H O W E V E R
O
W
E
V
E
R

AGHHHHHH

the guy dresses in dark blue velvet cloaks in the first book - kind of gay....

kek

he actually did it the absolute madman

Luluco Finds a Way

clyp.it/fu2h4hk3