youtube.com/watch?v=V_Ps3tnOgTw&t=60s
youtube.com/watch?v=jEWB3H4vq2U
youtube.com/watch?v=4s-FPTxwfNg
youtu.be/mVxvSdhzZIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=0W-uq4Pm4v4

thanks, user

what

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

rude

Daily reminded that ylyl is now the LEAST cancerous type of thread of Sup Forums. Pretty much everything, including banana posting is more cancerous. However, at this point I suppose most banana posters don't even realize why we post the banana in the first place.

Tl;dr Sup Forums has turned into a giant cancerfest. Ylyl isn't especially bad in this respect.

Goddamnit, lost. I have no fucking clue why. It's not even funny. But I just about pissed myself.

I legit wanna get a pair of heelys

youtube.com/watch?v=rCq_3IOY_p4

arrrrrrghhhhhh lost
well played!

That was clear b8 m8

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

True, but still

wot

nice trips

help me
youtube.com/watch?v=Df0U_I4nwXg

youtube.com/watch?v=jPcC_1jkgNk
youtube.com/watch?v=V_Ps3tnOgTw&t=60s
youtube.com/watch?v=jEWB3H4vq2U
youtube.com/watch?v=4s-FPTxwfNg

Thanks 'lil nig

Bone app the teef

i loose everytime

Stupid white boi

stupid white boi
Stupid white boi

Yes user

Stupid nigger

i post it because i laugh at you when you post replies like this. :)

I don't know why but I laughed hard at this. Maybe because I was talking to my mother on skype meanwhile.

hahahahaha

lel...

his face... hhahhahah doing an reaction image now.

right.

Damn you

What is this? Prison food?

KEK lost

Why did i lose

That's not even funny yet it still got me.

Nigaa

looks like one of those dogs in stalker

classic

kys slowly

Delet
This

lol wtf

Samefag

but he's right, you are a faggot

or what?

>exactly one minute apart
Hmmmmm......

T H A N K S
L O R I

Angry bananafag copypasta?

Samefag

You know what

Trips confirm

Samefag

Fuck off

trips confirmed truth

I like this thread

Samefag

youtu.be/mVxvSdhzZIw

She looks like the blonde kanker sister from end edd and eddy.

lost

Tape a retard day?

>speech bubbles right into their mouths
fucking 12yos making this shit man...

I said giraffe is loose you fucking gook.

Saved

HAHAHA

OOPS!

I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY

HAHAHA

Samefag

HAHAHA

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samefag

HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA