Just saw this (never saw the OG version)

Just saw this (never saw the OG version)
Holy crap. So stupid.
Plus superman 3 is going to be hella awkward. I mean they had these HUGE funeral ceremonies for both Clark and Supes. And then he just comes back? So stupid.

I thought Superman 3 was cancelled.

bullshit. hasn't been released yet. nice imaginary review.

>Buying physical
kek!

Batman.V.Superman.Dawn.of.Jusitce.2016.Extended.Cut.Ultimate.Edition.HDRip.AC3.X264-CoCAColA

digital is released until next week. physical in a month.

snyder might be still editing it right now, retard

just catched someof Snyder's Watchmen on Syfy

damn. it was even dumber than I remember

Pleb

wtf? i hate snyder now

Thats an unwatchable quality

you actually sat through this? I dont believe you op stop shitposting

Watch it again when you're older.

>mfw this guy called it more than a year ago
>mfw I'm still laffin'

did you really take a screenshot of you posting a copypasta that was already stale for many months at the moment of posting?

i give you a negative four out of ten, good day sir

Once was more than enough.
Normally Snyder films have some sequences that are worth rewatching. Dr. Manhattan creation, Watchmen opening, etc.
This had nothing.

How does that make you feel?

Ignoring shittiness of the movie.

Nobody short of a complete retard, will buy a 5+ grand TV + sound system to watch hilariously over-compressed digitals on it.

A pleb won't notice the difference, but to an enthusiast, it's flat out repulsive - even compared to ordinary BR, never mind 4k physical.

It ain't about resolution, it's about bit rate.

They cancelled the next best thing since you weren't available.

>complains about the concept of Batman fighting Superman

>..but not Captain America Fighting Iron Man

Ok

Cap fighting Iron Man wasn't because Iron Man found some mean notes.

Did you expect him to talk about that in what was obviously a BvS thread, you stupid nigger?

The acting was just bad in this movie. More of it won't help. It'll just make it worse.

BvS hadn't come out yet when that was posted, we didn't know why they were fighting. He was laughing at the mere concept.

And besides, Civil War is literally all about some mean notes. Serkovia Accords.

Learn to think before you speak

>You're a stupid nigger for expecting logical consistency

Continue speaking user, I am getting a pretty good idea how old you are with every word that you vomit out.