Isis in France has just captured an elementary school

>isis in France has just captured an elementary school
>you are a teacher there
>They tell you that you must behead 10 little French girls on camera or they will kill you
>They hand you a knife and show you to a room where 10 of your students are bound and crying

Wat do?

Turn heads 360° and walk away

try to hide boner

kill one of them and die fighting
>they would kill me anyway

>french girls are 6 nignogs and 4 mudskins

tis

Proceed to beheading

i would do it bcauze i lik blood and torturein little defensless thingz like so coolz, im edgy btw thb rawr xD!!!!

well 9 of them will be mudslimes, and only one will be french.

so behead the 9 mudslimes, grab the french grill, chuck the heads at isishits, and while they are confused, break outta the room and get the fuck outta there.

>my ancestors are smileing at me shitskin
>can you say the same?

I never even get to the room with the little girls.
I start stabbing as soon as they hand me the knife. Go for the eyes first, then try to get a gun.

Face it, since I can't recite a single passage from the Quaran there's no way they're going to let me go anyway. There is no "If I cooperate they'll spare me" here, the only way to survive is to kill them all. Of course this probably won't be possible, but you never know until you try.

Stab one ISIS guy and quickly go for the gun. Grab the gun and take cover. fire in bursts.

I'd eat out the ISIS gun men

These basically. The only option is to attack and die fighting, nothing else has any positive outcome for us

This is the positive outcum brother

Are there cameras? because some of the b/fags here are pedos and they'd have the night of their lifes.

comply

...for the sake of the chilren

Why would you kill a child first ?

>Call in drone strike... die clinging onto musboy.
>Follow them to Oasis of Heaven Pleasures.
>Find disguise and pretend to be one of their 72 virgins... castrate them all using broken serving dish.
>Find allah and cut off his head and shit down hole.
>Take place and yell "Funtime" until I get bored with electrocuting entire mosques full of tards using lightning... which may be a long time indeedy.

i would not kill a child but if they hand me a knife and are that close to me im petty shure i could hurt one of them badly before they shoot me/ i die

I'm French so I'm the one who invited them in the first place.

Little did ISIS know, the elementary school I am a teacher at is actually a Commandement des Opérations Spéciales facility, where they train children from birth to adulthood for the special forces. The 10 children in the room are actually armed with glock 17s and are dead accurate. I get into hand to hand combat whilst the children start shooting the ISIS fags one by one.

Walk in, grab knife, stab one in jugular, take gun, hide behind bleeding mudslime, shoot other mudslimes from behind cover, take advantage of any doors and urge hostages to charge the door/mudslimes, take their guns and shoot them from up close (to account for their inaccuracy b/c they lack understanding of recoil) depending on everyone's position in the room so as many of us an live as possible, guaranteed a few casualties.

Dr. Ort-Meyer?