Yo Sup Forums is this gonna turn into a beard? Or should I just keep shaving like a beta fag...

Yo Sup Forums is this gonna turn into a beard? Or should I just keep shaving like a beta fag? I've been growing it for like 2 weeks now.

how old are ya?

12 this weekend, but I'm the oldest in my class :)

>how old are ya?

Keep shaving it will take longer(years) till you can grow a full beard

cut your losses and shave. there's nothing wrong with shaving. short of working as a lumberjack or at a ski resort, no one is going to hire you with a beard.

MODS MODS MODS

I just wanna look like all the big boys

shaving it won't make ur beard grow thicker etc. But as for now u might want to shave it and check it out few months later then shave again for few months and check again. Repeat the process till the time u will be satisfied with ur beard.

I think we all did our fair share of underage lurking, but for fuck's sake none of us were fucking retarded enough to let other people know.

>pic related
>OP's aproximate IQ

If you think I'm actually 12, you've gotta be as retarded as the majority of this site, fam

>implying hes actually turning 12. look at his face and the fact that he has a beard, are you really this retarded?

looks like chernobyl's beard

with facial pubes like that, I can't take any chances.

OP is your name David Masino

I had in my class in his age guy who was more matured than him. Generally he was like fully mature 21 yo male but he was actually 13 when we met this guy on our first day of school.

Why, who are you?

Am I correct? It's nobody you need to worry about noticing this

of course it's not gonna turn into a beard, you can't grow anything on your cheeks or jawline but you can try for some patchy shit depending on how goatee and mustache looks

i mean it's not turning into a full beard anytime soon

Looks thin and patchy. Shave it for now, wait a few years.

Don't be that guy wearing pubes hair on his face.

Yeah, who's this though?

i dont believe you for a second. when is your birthday?

24th Jan

nice try faggus mcclain

Worth a shot.

When I reverse image search all it shows are pictures of women. I would kill myself if I were you.

March 12

Or become a trap?

This is me after not shaving for 3 days wait until your balls drop

>12 this weekend, but I'm the oldest in my class :)
Mods?

At least I'm not an obese cunt

you retarded piece of shit

quality thread again.

It's the angle but I could lose 20 pounds lol