youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU
linkto.eu/ViFF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, i'm not into bestiality.

Black user here. Never have and never will fuck those apes

you sick fuck - MODS!

/thread

Yes, I'm into bestiality.

Wizard in training reporting in, I'd never give my soon to be acquired powers for such a shitty deal.

Date, but not marry.

Picture related.

done it before and will do it again.

is that a horse?

you mean ape ?

As a black man, i can say that i would sexually ravage any woman of any color except for the degenerate white grills.

So long as they're not one of those retarded ghetto monkeys. To be fair I hate the trashy of all races. Wouldn't date a trashy white girl, or a cholo latina either.

I'd have one as a discreet fuck-buddy, wouldn't date though

No, but I would buy a few. My cotton needs pickin'.

I live in one of the worst ghettos in America, and black women are a fucking pain to deal with. Now, if they just act human, have manners and respect for themselves and others I would consider dating one.

Saying "woman of color" is actually very racist, but I guess it's okay if you say it. You have a free pass.

DC? or Atlanta?

The Bronx.

I'm black, idiot. I can't be racist

That's not racist at all, you're just a sensitive faggot

>Would you date-

Yes, faggot. I would date just about anything at this point.

After my vasectomy. I ain't getting roped into some welfare scam. Same applies to white trash though, so take that as you will

I feel sorry for you. Come to Mississippi. The Utopia of Americas

You could post the hr version

Mississippi is not the Utopia of Americas. I've lived here my entire life and it's a cesspool of inbreeding and niggotry.

African Americans carry more racism and division in their hearts more than any other race around the world.

Fuck you

Hell no, too hot.

I want to sniff her ass so bad.

What did you say faggot? As a proud naturally born GOD FEARING Missisissipian i rebute any slander against this GREAT STATE. stop cimmentwixing

Black women from African are actually worth dating, but not ghetto African American trash.

Yeah, okay. This place is a shithole and you know it. There's nothing to be proud of when you're from MS.

You're the reason Trump got elected.

I bet you also think ketchup is a spicy food

What do you mean?

No i eat chocolate i dont date it
/thread

I do not

>>waffle house
>>not being proud

kys and then move

like pic related?
yeah...

Well I did fuck a 17 yo black girl the other day

Considering that Waffle House was founded in Georgia, I'm still not proud of MS.

Everyone on here would if they actually had a chance with a hot black chick. Most of just don't have a chance.

Yeah I would, if i like her appearance and personality then why not? If she's black, I'd prefer for her to braid or dread her hair. If she's hot, is nice, likes to be healthy and work then i'm down, I'd hit it.

because no such thing as hot black chick

Haha so original xD LOL!!1!

aw shit man, them legs. black chicks can have some nice ass bodies, it's just a damn shame that a pretty face isn't common among them.

What's that smell?

Exactly; at this point I'm certainly not that fussed.

I'm from Baltimore City, and I support this post.

no, im not into aids

I actually just broke up with mine

fuck yes
youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU

fpbp

who has that pic of the horse's pussy?
thats what i thought it was at first

a lot of horny black girls of your city on linkto.eu/ViFF8

I am. but still, no.

>shu brur
wtf does that even mean?

duuuuude i would marry her, post more tho!

Would be a shame if I accidently posted the wrong folder :x

Means sup bro (swedish)

her hair is stupid and makes her head look big. post her nudes

Yeah, if she's good looking.

No, cause it ould be considered cp. Just wanted some reactions to see if I should keep her or nah
Swefag out

No it doesn't. It's nigger language that people in swedish ''ghettos'' are using. It's not and has never been real swedish.

So swedish?
Vad leker du mannen

Fucking disgusting monkey fucking whore nigger I hope you get necklace burned in the middle of your fucking Niger village in the middle of fucking nowhere while getting raped by a herd of Wild Dogs you stinking nigglet trash fucker get whipped by your superior white overlords you trash eating work tool with your inferior brain, disgusting aids spreading piece of nuclear dropout faggot ass felch.

hell naw

reason?

Jag leker ingenting jävla blatteluder. Det är ju sjukt att ens apor kan hantera datorer...

she was a nigger...

better than any dating site! a lot of horny black girls of your city on linkto.eu/ViFF8

>Would you date a black girl Sup Forums?

yes because ass

As a fellow southerner, I can definately say Mississippi is a shithole and has more beached whales living in it than any other state besides alabama.

You want a white utopia with attractive non-coal burning women? Move to western NC.

My sides

She cray cray tho, jealous n shit. I look good acording to all her friends so she jealous af, dunno if I can handle all that. Sex is bomb tho. She's 17 tho so no nudes

wouldn't date
would bang tho

no. this is a horse

Lakk hållkäften jävla swedie, du ska va glad du e bakom skärmen ditt fuck, hadde knullat sönder ditt liv så mycket din mamma inte ens vill se dig igen din fucking horunge, jävla trump assist, SDare

I would date an Oreo

yeah

What I strange picture... Arms pints

No, because dating mud would be the same and im not into that

Lär dig svenska eller försvinn från mitt land. Och sanningen är att du inte hade kunnat göra ett skit ett jävla skit mot mig om vi möttes.

Looks an awful lot like a horse

>I live in one of the worst ghettos in America, and black women are a fucking pain to deal with.

implying all black women are the same as the ones in your low tier neighborhood

implying all white women aren't terrible in any capacity

better than any dating site! a lot of horny ebony girls of your city on linkto.eu/ViFF8

Skillnaden e att du har lagen bara, men inte ens lagen stoppar mig. besides, kallas Multikulturell din hora. Latino svensk för alltid, äter såna som dig till frukost. Kommer direkt från röda linjen

stop spamming this shit you fucking bot!

I have, it's great.

Fucking disgusting monkey fucking whore nigger I hope you get necklace burned in the middle of your fucking Niger village in the middle of fucking nowhere while getting raped by a herd of Wild Dogs you stinking nigglet trash fucker get whipped by your superior white overlords you trash eating work tool with your inferior brain, disgusting aids spreading piece of nuclear dropout faggot ass felch.Fucking disgusting monkey fucking whore nigger I hope you get necklace burned in the middle of your fucking Niger village in the middle of fucking nowhere while getting raped by a herd of Wild Dogs you stinking nigglet trash fucker get whipped by your superior white overlords you trash eating work tool with your inferior brain, disgusting aids spreading piece of nuclear dropout faggot ass felch.Fucking disgusting monkey fucking whore nigger I hope you get necklace burned in the middle of your fucking Niger village in the middle of fucking nowhere while getting raped by a herd of Wild Dogs you stinking nigglet trash fucker get whipped by your superior white overlords you trash eating work tool with your inferior brain, disgusting aids spreading piece of nuclear dropout faggot ass felch.Fucking disgusting monkey fucking whore nigger I hope you get necklace burned in the middle of your fucking Niger village in the middle of fucking nowhere while getting raped by a herd of Wild Dogs you stinking nigglet trash fucker get whipped by your superior white overlords you trash eating work tool with your inferior brain, disgusting aids spreading piece of nuclear dropout faggot ass felch.Fucking disgusting monkey fucking whore nigger I hope you get necklace burned in the middle of your fucking Niger village in the middle of fucking nowhere while getting raped by a herd of Wild Dogs you stinking nigglet trash fucker get whipped by your superior white overlords you trash eating work tool with your inferior brain, disgusting aids spreading piece of nuclear dropout faggot ass felch.

Nej. Skillnaden är att jag har laglig rätt att bära vapen och har styrketränat i 7 år.

My penis has been proven to be racist. Not even a joke, I cannot be attracted to anybody darker than Halle Berry

autist detected

Sure bro, more women for me.

I hate these kind of posts... are you implying that every white person looks like that?

Oj oj oj! Kan inte bli rädd där tyvärr, jag har haft vapen mot mig innan. Din styrketräning kommer inte göra dig mycket, tro mig. Tagit ner horor 3 ggr större än mig innan. Du vet inte hur gatan funkar svennepojken, du vet inte hur det är att överleva. Jag ska lära dig