Individualism map of Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

geert-hofstede.com/countries.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do they even measure that?

>eupedia maps
they didn't

The whole bosnia is the same shit. it's painted diferent just to look aesthetic. fuck this

looked up the image source and this is how, supposedly geert-hofstede.com/countries.html

kek at italy

in the shrugs

Why is Hungary so individualist compared to its neighbors? What's the source?

>go to study site
>my country doesn't appear in the statistics... again

tell me little about paraguay. how is it to be a young alternative person in paraguay? if you want to find a job, how long would it took ? if you walk drunk as shit in some random neighbourhood in capital of paraguay what are the chances you get robbed? how smart is to tell your friends and family that you are let's say gay?

>dat blue banana
High population density really makes you hate people I guess

>how is it to be a young alternative person in paraguay?
i didn't understand the question, you mean a homo or a Korn/Linkin Park fan?

>if you want to find a job, how long would it took?
as fast as you can find a "godfather" (connecting person within the higher-ups) and ask him for "a little hand"
i guess that would make put us on the Collective spectrum

>if you walk drunk as shit in some random neighbourhood in capital of paraguay what are the chances you get robbed?
even if you walk sober :¬|

>how smart is to tell your friends and family that you are let's say gay?
we ostracize gay people to Argentina. there's no violence like in 30, 35 years ago but the social pressure towards them makes them flee the cunt

>tfw France is basically a 2-in-1 country

kek what the fuck all of Sweden is a giant fascistic communist shithole where you get shot if you differ from the rest of the population

>i didn't understand the question, you mean a homo or a Korn/Linkin Park fan?
any kind. metalheads, punks, hipsters, fags...etc... are there places to go out?

>even if you walk sober :¬|
god damn i can't even imagine that, you know the place, your people all around and yet they would murder you for 100 bucks.

>are there places to go out?
oh yeah, plenty of new pubs these last years. even gay pubs
not sure about a gay scene with shows and all that but there are alternative and metal scenes since the 90s. and yea normie discos where they don't put on reggaeton all the time but EDM, there are those too
>your people all around would murder you for 100 bucks
eh no no, you misunderstood. niggers roam around ALL neighborhoods, even the fancy walled ones. it's not rare to see an express robbery just a street away from a police station. them villeros are cheeky

This looks like a Germanic haplogroup map

HAHAHA fucking neets gtfo

dont know, but I think the eastern third of Hungary for some reason is protestant.

>Collectivtugal

>tfw individualistic
Go come community cucks

makes you think

>Andalusia
>Not Full Collectivist

about 30-40 yeas ago england had a sense of community, now its just people doing coke in mansions from china.

there's fucking nothing.

>finland
>not full individualist