Hey Sup Forums sometimes i smoke with my bong in my room (breathe the smoke out the window) but I live with with my...

hey Sup Forums sometimes i smoke with my bong in my room (breathe the smoke out the window) but I live with with my family. Would the presumably minimal second-hand/third-hand smoke have any effect on them? Through the ceiling/door etc

No.
You're good.

how high are you?

not high just paranoid, trying to justify hitting the bong in my room.

no i have to blow it into my gfs nostrils while she sleeps too have any effect hope this helps you get your fam 420 blazed

Smoking crack might have an effect, not weed.

I mean like any health effects, there are kids in the house.

With your logic, smelling weed smoke would get you high.

if you get someone high on weed they will live longer,weed makes you more powerful not weaker

yeah the smoke is pretty much gone in seconds

Kids can get asthma if their parents smoke indoors but if you're doing it upstairs and blowing it out of the window you should be fine. Your parents know tho, they can smell it.

Let me guess you are white,I'm so fucking sick of the white devils lies.

it often takes a few hours for the smell to go completely, but i usually do it late at night, my concern is the smoke remnants affecting the kids' health
yeah i do that but downstairs, ive heard it can go through ceilings

kill yourself you fucking retard

I am white yes.

The smoke of marijuana is good for you.The smoke of marijuana is good for children.Only a liar would say anything different.

give the kids in the house some weed cookies instead op

people who don't smoke weed should be in jail

honestly, nothing bad will happen

I don't think there is such thing as a second-hand or third-hand smoke from weed. You would have to really hot box a certain area for it to even be considered. If you want your room to smell less, you should consider buying one of those carbon filtered smoke buddies. My buddies and I use a vape with the smoke buddy and there is little to no smell.

thanks man I will definitely get one of those