>left
>wanna bang her
any ideas?will deliver if successful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

show pic of sister first with timestamp

This could be so awkward

How did you flash it to her? How long did she stare before you had to cover?

she left after 5 min

>couldnt take eyes of it
>left
so she could take her eyes off it

also, pics of sis

will deliver if i succeed..or dont help me...gonna bang her either way

perverted ass nigger

5 minutes?!

yes

5 minutes is very very long to stare at a dick. that wasn't a flash, it was you not moving on to her when you had the chance.

OP probably doesn't even have a sister he just sucked his dad's dick and this story makes him feel better

doesn't matter, Sup Forums can't recover the truth in 99% of the posts, so we go along with the story coz we have nothing better to do

This two posts explain perfectly how Sup Forums works

Sup Forumsthread

lenore.evans

I know coming to Sup Forums for advice is a top notch bad idea, but I honestly have no where else to turn because this situation directly involves my family, and friends.

Let me start from the beginning, I am 18 and my sister is 21. I just finished high school and my sister is home from college. I guess this year her grades started slipping or something, because I walked past her room and she was crying. I walked inside her room to ask her what's up and she hands me a letter - apparently she's up for review by her college for dismissal. I feel kinda sorry for her so I gave her a hug and one thing led to another and we started making out. This is really weird because I've made out with girls before, but my sister blows them all out of the water. In the back of my mind lies the fact that she's my sister and what we are doing is sick and wrong, but I guess my sister has more experience and it felt so fucking good.

Here's the dilemma - after making out, Karen started taking her clothes off and she started pulling my pants down. I'm like, hey, what are you doing? She's like, oh come on Jordan, aren't you even a LITTLE curious? I felt bad because its true, my sister is a hottie and I always wished that she wasn't my sister. I've even gone as far as to fap to thoughts of doing her. She then said "For tonight, let's not be brother and sister. I really need this because I feel like shit right now and our parents won't be back till late and we aren't going to tell anyone.

I pretty much just fucked my sister. No, to be more honest, I just lost my virginity to my sister. My question, Sup Forums, is WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?? What do people usually do after they fuck their sisters?

Pic very related; that's Karen.

>coming to Sup Forums for advice is a bad idea
actually no, you'd be surprised at how many bros lurk this board, i always come here for input
Going anywhere on the internet for advice is a bad idea In general friendo

I just replied to pasta didn't i?

yup

And you are a special kind of stupid right now.

yeah, even worse then tne stupid fucks that never figure out what they did wrong are the ones who do, but always to late

I would say go to /adv/ but its just people from here.
>no point

At least your not this guy

fair enough

>hilarious trolling

what a unfunny faggot

do what you always did with your sister, till the next fuck

more of her?

sauce on girl