Marnie Stern
FKA twigs
Bjork
Arone from Buke and Gase
Vektroid (some projects)
Tricot

imagine the smell coming from that thing, like low tide rotting fish and cum

Based Ellie

yea for real tho, I always imagined Shirley to have a particularly nasty ass pussy, prob smells like musty curtains + expired food

lykke li
chelsea wolfe
those darlins
Tennis
grimes, of course

mandatory Tay Tay post

hello lauren.

the ones who made this

What's going on in this thread?

The Queen

pls don't steal tho

more like the queen of niggers

fu DUDE you cant tell me what to do DUDE

i'm in love with Hannah Diamond, her voice and accent and lyrics are so cute, I love her. I know i will never meet her let alone date her. Maybe she doesn't write her own songs, maybe her voice is just autotune, maybe she is just another industry plant and her personality is all fake.

She's probably tucked inside her little bed right now sleeping and dreaming about something, she will never know I exist or that i'm in love with her. She will find a husband in a few years and she will have kids with him, while i will stay lonely.

I can listen to her music all i want, I will never be the person she talks about.

Does anyone else experience similar things when they like the music of a female artist?

everytime a female makes music that i like i fall in love her, I become obsessed with. I stalk her on Twitter and Instagramm, checking everyday that they haven't done anything that could possibly anger me.

ANHONI

arca

still a queen

Shirley smells of lavender and her vagina tastes of strawberries.

top tier qt

please use an up to date pic, thank you. It's also ironic because smoking ruined her voice.

which song would u recommend to get into them?

sure, so why dont you do it yourself?

she always used to smoke, its because she isnt training anymore

also there is pretty much no reason to use a pic that is 3-4 months old. Makes you point invalid and nonsense

she did gror her hair back and doesnt look like a dyke anymore so now you can fuck off

Bjork
M.I.A.
Lauryn Hill

she still looks like shit, she looks even worse on your pic.

and you need to stop with this "muh training" argument, She's performing infront of thousands of people and she had just released and album and still sound like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4

also "the sweetest middle finger!" what a smug cunt, there is nothing sweet about her hideous skeletal wrinkle shit face, her lazy eye is embarassing, she looks like a retard.

>so mad he replied twice
LOL!

she still looks like trap and she's not getting any younger.

If that is your definition of an attractive women you should go to place where they appreciate these types of "women" more

boi you better stop with posting vids of her performing in 2016 and the performance behind that one being about another year ago.

The training of the voice is essential of keeping in intact and also to make it sound much better. her using her voice on a daily basis back in the day was useful for her to keep her voice up. but if she doenst give 2 shits about becoming famous anymore and is done with all the concerts i dont think she bothers much singing all day long. i dont know if she knew that she had to sing at lollapalooza, but she really fucked up there no doubt. if you also want to tell me that she looks even worse on you might aswell fuck off and leave this site and get yourself some glasses.

and what is it with you faggots to always complain about her looks. why dont you assholes ever talk about her music? the only musical aspect you count is her voice and thats it. nothing else. keep telling me that other female artists are better, just because they look better now talking about their music at all. this is fucking Sup Forums, so shut the fuck up and stop baiting me so hard

3 times the charm my man.

im really curious in what you think are attractive women. i find marina attractive and now what? Am i gay for liking women? are you fucking retarded?

and just for the record. i love her music 10 times more than her looks, so i really dont mind you telling me that shes getting old etc. i just enjoy her music way to fucking much

because her mediocre voice is the only thing that makes her music unique, she always wants to chart( yet fails everytime) and that's why her music ages like shit and is generic garbage.

Her music objectivly shit and she isn't pretty nor a likeable person.

There are so many better female artists out there, This woman is nothing but a greedy jew that only cares about Money and thinks she's so hot that she feels the need to post a thousand pics of herself everyday.

You will eventually grow tired of her music and her shitty personality, just like everyone else on Sup Forums did.

lol damn dude.

I didn't ask for your input, you know i'm right.

well, she really doesnt want to chat at all anymore. i know that you would come with the EH argument, but Marina hated working on that album and was forced by her label to do all the promoting etc. TFJ was something else, her being new in the music business and its the fame every slighty famous artists wants after a time. well some of her songs arent that good but the majority is great and i love listening to them.

also
instagram.com/marinadiamandis/
twitter.com/MarinaDiamandis

this honestly doesnt look like shes posting "a thousand pics" of herself everyday.

neither is she a greedy jew. she just doesnt care about money, because she can be more than grateful for the conditions she has right now, if you compare them to the conditions she used to like back when she recorded her eps.

ive been listening to her music daily for nearly a year non stop and i dont think that i will be grow tired of it, neither do i think that she has a shitty personality

it really seems like your doing no research at all before laying some arguments on the table

Lana is still better, you keep using old pics of her in the desperate attempt that she will be young again eventhough she was always ugly as fuck.

Lana is a better Artist, Songwriter, person and woman.

Marina is a beta cuckqueen that let's other women( like Lana) fuck her husband.

dont you fucking get it? i dont really care about her looks, are you fucking retarded?

also your doing a great job on posting pics that are even older than the one i posted of Marina so your again acting like a dipshit only making yourself look even more stupid

>Lana is a better Artist, Songwriter, person and woman.

this is subjective and i would say that Marina is better for the whole reason that only she and one producer worked on FROOT, while Lana had a whole team working with her.

i also hate Lanas music because im not a depressive neckbeard faggot listening to songs that sound like Lana is holding a weapon to her head each time she wants to sing

Marinas faggot boyfriend from back then cheated on her with ellie goulding, nothing that marina had any influence on

Calm down.

you dont know how it feels like Brandon. its like talking against a wall or into nothing. it always annoys me when those asshole are talking without any research and this is fucking Sup Forums and he again talked about her looks and suddenly came with lana out of nowhere. i want to break his arms

Not a Marina fan (call me a Grimesfan), but I don't get it, why is she hated here? I have the feeling there are a couple of really mad autists that really hate her.

OHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY SHIT, THIS DUMB BITCH IS SO FUCKING UGLY IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY LOL.

But no memes aside, of course she didn't have influence on her boyfriend cheating on her, but she went out of her way to write a song about and not even blaming her then boyfriend, classic cuck or cuckqueen in this case.

Seriously dude, get help, I'm just hoping your just memeing.

It's just the same few autists that get triggered everytime someone posts Marina, Sup Forums in general doesn't really care about Marina.

God damn redheads. Must be irish in me that makes me weak in the knees.

no she wrote a song about her old best friend cheating on her.

those are always the same people just hating on her, because of her looks

dont even know if im memeing anymore. Marinas music saved my pathetic life and seeing her getting hate all the time just makes me somewhat furious. if it wasnt for my love for the music she made i wouldnt be acting like this

she used to be so beautiful and full of life

green eyes too, HNNNNGGGGG

why is she so fucking perfect bros?

Lana is still better and fatter than every single female posted in this thread

Celtic perfection.

am i too old fashioned if i say Kim Deal?
also freaking Ellie

related to ^

The one and only.

youtu.be/Jowf6uLfffk?t=57

Jesus Christ muh dik

i want to suck on those toes so bad

Imagine cleaning them off for her with your mouth just after a performance, all sweaty and dirty from dancing all over the stage

Out of the way goofballs

PERFECTION