Have you signed the petition for EC to void the trump apparent election, if not why nohttps://www.change...

have you signed the petition for EC to void the trump apparent election, if not why nochange.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?tk=C6xRmbAcz5jzvm-vE98MZxnnWRjeZNJZN4IXaAa_TUo&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=emailt

I signed about a week ago. Trump election was gg and all but joke's over. He's simply unfit.

I think he will fuck up and destory America,fuck it. Let it burn

>implying a change.org petition has ever brought about change

i'd rather sign a petition to elect a dead cat into the white house tbqhfam

Invest in Pussy-Grabbing futures, they will be more profitable

The left literally can't handle losing. It's inconceivable that their snowflake worldview isn't shared by all. What a bunch of children. Fix your shit party and have a better candidate next time.

This is finally the time where us young people realize they have to put in the effort when it matters or you don't get the results you want. You can't change shit after the fact you whiny cunts. Experience the next four years and then see how you feel. Trump was elected by a fair and legal election God damnit.

you hate democracy that much do you??
peoples have voted and your petition invalid.

go in china they are your kinds they dont like democracy and hate usa, we have see you burn the usa flag multiple times already. bet you would do fine there.

trump win and changing it would invalid democracy... even some monkey like you should understand it ??

accept it, and he not unfit or anything, you guys are unfit for life and you still here !! so shut up!!

try in 4 years bunch of poor students faggot

>freak out thinking trump won't accept election results
>won't accept election results
Libs

all trump has actually won as of today is a participation ribbon

how do people following the constitution "invalidate democracy'?

TLDR OP : that not fair i did not win waaaainnnnn
change it !! not fair !! i want my special place !!
let riot !!destroy because i dont have my way!!
that my way or no way !!! waaaaaaaaaaaa

( left brain )

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums

I suppose to you, that signing an online petition means something. It make you feel better, like you've done something. Your president has accepted the election results, so has your candidate. Why can't you?

People have been saying the EC needs to go away for years. I don't entirely disagree, but you should be petitioning for its dissolution for NEXT election. It was in place for this year's vote, so deal with it.

because you dont win you want change the democracy elective system... how that not changing the democracy ?? if you do this way obama should not have win either....but that was okay respect the elective system when you win right ?? that only not okay when you loss ?? do you have brain ?? trump win fairly and what you are trying to do invalid the democracy and the elect system who got used since forever for elect the president... you loss and you want change it ?? so yeah you are invaliding the democracy and you dont respect the will of the many millions of peoples who voted for trump, he did win. you dont respect them too with doing kids stuft like that...

when you are in the streets what you are doing ?? forcing peoples loss their job ?? take more times get homes ?? destroy stuft ??

like a bunch of retard... most peoples think you are bunch of faggot teen crying for nothing.

act like a adult and accept that he win fairly, and try in 4 years... that the only options..

bunch of kids gezzzz

we only want to EC to do their damn job and protect the union from a man clearly unfit for POTUS

>things didn't go the way i wanted. i want a mulligan

ITT

don't you grasp the election is not over yet, ass-sponge? we arnt changing anything, we ware trying to make a point to the folks that WILL BE ELECTING THE POTUS that Trump is unfit, and not the will of the people, and they are tasked with considering that HRC got more than 2.5 million more votes, and that Trump is a sociopath

why can't you tards realize that your small group of minority and millennial crybabies with a strong sense of entitlement don't make up the 'will of the people'

Awww, because of your little opinion?

This is why Trump will be the next President. A few areas of high population density should not decide for the entire nation.

>we only want to EC to do their damn job and protect the union from a man clearly unfit for POTUS

So you're asking them to NOT do their job which is to cast their vote for the candidate their state voted for.

nice attempt. a few areas of high population density
>more people than all the red combined

This is just sad. We're not a democracy and we never were. Just because you didn't understand the rules before you joined the game doesn't mean we should change them to what you believed they were. Get fucked, OP. President Trump is here to stay and no amount of tantrum can change it.

exactly. if clinton lost the popular vote and won the EC theyd praise the framers foresight. people need to vote for the local elected officials this shit might not have happened.

>decide to visit Sup Forums after several years
>see this thread
what a bunch of cucks. glad I stopped browsing this board

And, again, why should they decide for the entire nation? You people keep avoiding that point... or when you do answer, you claim to know what's best for everyone else. YOU are the reason for the electoral college system.

So, yes- let's play the numbers game. U.S. population: ~319 million. Hillary voters: ~65 million. 254 million people did not vote for Hillary. That's as stupid as your comment.

If it gets enough votes I'm sure the country will suddenly just ignore that part of the constitution no problem

Oddly, all dead voters seem to vote Democrat.

>mfw lefties don't understand that trying to overturn the outcome of a vote that millions voted in just because they don't like the result can set a dangerous precedent for the future

I don't hate democracy, so I won't sign anything that attempts to decry it.

if 254m people didnt vote for clinton, then 255.5 people didnt vote for trump. the "nation" doesnt get a vote, nor is sq miles a relevant metric. its majority rule.

>being this butthurt

>its majority rule
No, no it's not. That's not how it works.

Why is he unfit? Have you even been paying attention since his election? He is proving to be completely fit for office.

The United States isn't a democracy. It's a Constitutional Republic. Are you a eurofag, or just an ignorant moron?

Obama fucked America hard for 8 years, doubling the debt. Wasn't that enough for you?

Already since being elected, Trump has driven the dollar to a 13 year high, and DEFCON condition is at its safest.

>what is electoral college

before the election Sup Forums was full of threads like "why you not vote for trump", "trump is the only answer"

And now? America is fucked and almost all of you want to get rud of thus Hitler 2.0

Keep crying baby! This is exactly why Trump won and the right is getting stronger.

it's entertaining watching trumpfags and hillaryfags throw tantrums
i hope the EC does go with hillary just so we can continue this shit show a bit longer

>following the constitution
The electoral college is in article two of the constitution you mong. Overgrown babies literally seek to override the constitution simply because their candidate lost. The electoral college exists so people from all areas of the country can participate in politics, so they can't be crushed by the tyranny of the majority. Without the electoral college NYC and California would decide every election. If all of the country was ignored except those two states you can bet your ass after a few years you'd see civil war.

In fact you are completely correct. The election is not over yet.

What is missing now is the electoral college vote where 200 hillary diehards and 306 lifetime republicans will cast a vote to select the president of the united states.

Once the vote is complete this vote will be taken to the republican congress to ratify the vote. Any votes not ratified by congress are thrown away. The person with most votes gets elected president of the united states.

So what are the possible scenarios?

1) all 200 dems vote Hillary and you find 52 lifetime republicans to vote Hillary. Congress throws away the 52 votes and Trump is elected president. No good
2)You make a deal with congress to elect a hardcore republican president. Now you get 200 hardcore hillary voters to vote republican plus you convince republican voters to choose a different republican from trump. The new republican is in and Trump is out. good job

A constitutional republic, a union of states

"but mah demokracy!!"

Land does not vote

You said it brother. The crybabies can't handle it. It's entertaining to see how weak they are. I absolutely love the taste of hippy tears. Lol

I think you guys need to realize that if this happens, the USA is done. The idea that people in liberal dominated areas stand any chance in the inevitable civil war a faithless elector coup would start is foolhardy. You have spent decades giving up your rights to even possess equipment to fight such a war. Your parents did not see the value in teaching their children to fight, and you in turn have done the same. You have no guns, and brother, you better believe that every house that voted for Trump is full of them and people that know how to use them. This faithless elector nonsense is a recipe for total world collapse. If I voted for Trump (I did not), believe me when I say that if you get your wish and vacate his victory through dishonest trickery, it would force me to actively resist the usurpation of my government by any means at my disposal.

You guys talk about revolution and succeeding and shit. If you truly believe in your cause pick up a gun and fight for what you believe in. That's what all other communist revolutionise have done in the past. Either shit or get off the pot.

But they already voted against gun rights lmao

Why would I? I am very happy with the outcome.

>won 20 bucks in bet
>laughed at protesters
>laughed at ledit on Sup Forums

This is all i need in life.

The irony is the people who are complaining probably all got participation ribbons as children

I think the best is when people talk about cali leaving the US.

Realisticly? It would be a second world slum in 10 years and people would be trying to hop the border into Oregon and Nevada. The mexicans would have to keep them out hahahaha.

If Cali ever did actually succeed from the union no dem would ever be elected in the US again
They kinda really need those votes every election

You understand this is simply a petition to petition the electors who haven't voted yet. Your petitioning them to vote against the candidate they are supposed to vote for. The states who haven't outlawed unfaithful electors are mostly red states. Meaning you have a very small chance they would vote against trump. Petition all you want, cry all you want, nothing will change. Grow a pair of balls and fix your retarded party. You guys even had Bernie supporters leave. Lol

Petitions don't override the constitution, dumbass.

How would this change things? Trump got more than the minimum 270 votes.

b-b-b-but it was HER turn!!!!1!!

Don't tell them that. Let them think it does. It will make the 19th so much better.

Yes exactly. Cali needs the US but the US doesn't need Cali.

I don't get why you guys are trying to fuck up your own country. There's no literally point in this

If California could leave the US who would the join .Mexico? It's all Mexicans here anyways.

For some reason they think a petition will give Hillary more votes than trump. Lol

Cali probably would. Lol Maybe Cali would rejoin Mexico all together. Cali would never leave because no one has the balls to pick up a gun and try to leave.

No, fool. The STATES rule. That is the heart of the electoral college- to give every STATE a say in the elections. It's not a popularity contest.

Exactly, until I really learned how the electoral college worked I was against it. Now that I know how it works, it really makes sense. The candidates have to make a point to campaign in every state vs just the populated areas.

you've voted already - and lost

you could have 60 million people sign it and it still wouldn't change a thing

This.

It's amazing what education and effort can yield in this world. Too bad that some lazy fucks believe that posting on the internet is putting out effort.

I'd consider it if the alternative was anyone but Hillary "Let's drone a man who makes governments accountable and have a little nuclear war with Russia on the side" Clinton

People are quick to complain when they put no effort into the outcome.

four and a half millions of salty butthurt asses. the fun never ends.

I got an idea, why don't you all properly support the party you want to win next time and make sure they select a viable candidate,

You're wasting your time otherwise

why he unfit ?? he a business man and he loss business for make a profit after when he did not pay for many years of impot... this was a smart move, loss a business for win 500% more with your others business.

overall you are unfit for think and trump realy not bad and he clearly not ''unfit'' when you get for exemple in canada : pots head snowboard teacher...for hillary got no background either running anyhting others that sending emails to saudi arabia...

he not unfit because you dislike him fucking retard.
a business man would be never less unfit that most peoples who got elected each years...

hell usa even got a actors one times... you called him unfit ??

special snowflake who try invalid when you dont have your way right ?

>when you're a dem too accustomed to having superdelegates who don't need to listen to constituents

This.

he is unfit because he does not have experience receiving money from lobbyists for services rendered.

sorry sorry, I meant to say he is unfit because he does not have political experience

no they are not tasked with blindly following in the goosesteps of the apparent emperor, they have been given the freedom to vote to protect the union against foes like trump who is siding with iran and Russia against us

you should be working for your side, so far we have 8 electors that are not following their party dictates and we still have more than 3 weeks to influence enough others that trump is a screwball

That's the thing, they thought Hillary was fit for president. Lol

this is a myth so far no dead voters have been spotted at any election spot

*citation needed

there is nothing to "overturn yet, round one has been played, but round 1 is not game set and match

all night twitter rant at user, do you really want a president that gets in pissing matches on twitter?

It's the United States, not the United Peoples. States rights.

>petitions never changed anything
>EC wasn't a problem until the wrong candidate won
>wanting to change the rules mid election

How about no? If you want to change or remove the EC, do it before the next election. I don't even support Trump, but he won fair and square.

I wonder if the salty tear tsunami will lessen or increase when the electoral college finalizes this thing?

They couldn't succeed. If they tried the entire U.S Military will stomp on them in a heartbeat.

so you get to cherry pick the parts of the EC just like you do the second amendment, read the whole this ass-sponge, the MAIN job of the EC is to PROTECT THE UNION from seating person not suited for the office, regardless of how many people/states/ assmonkeys vote for him or her, it is an independent body tasked withnot letting jerkoff sociopaths, traitors , thieves, con men, and such obtain the power vested in the POTUS, their job, right now , as defined by the constitution, is to prevent a TRUMP presidency, in order to protect the union

lol gotta give it to the liberal cucks
They never stop shilling

Keep tilting those windmills, Don.

I think this grammar just gave me cancer.

go back to neogaf nigger faggot

DANCE MY PUPPETS! DANCE!

and you're still an irredeemable faggot

what else is new

Trump is none of those things.

And the EC practically never goes against their state, even in the states where unfaithfulness is forbidden. You just have no case.

Make your petition and keep crying, though. Anything to make you guys feel better.

civil war? bring it on ass munch, you wont do any better in CW2.0 as you did in CW1.0, bTW that is a really great argument you have for democracy, do what we say or we will start a war