can't even remember when i woke up yesterday

5pm

might just go to sleep tbh

kk grandma

idk, not yet.

how about you, still feeling like shit?

im alright, been up for a little bit

how long are you housesitting for?

Gay reminiscing of shota experiences thread?

no that'd be gay

only if you masturbate to it

you know it

i want to play pretend

yea you would

i gotta say that post made me suspect that you may in fact have homosexual tendencies

this sunday

WRONG

i'm too tired to comprehend this
yesterday or a week from now?

in a week/ 6 days

I asked my boyfriend and he agreed you're pretty gay

yea i dig it

ask him to come kiss me to find out for sure

And you think I'm going to let that happen without having your dick in my mouth while he kisses you?

okay google, show me images of cute anime boys kissing.

now that's gay

Quid pro quo isn't gay, it's fair

quid pro go eat some vagina, faggot.

minus8

what did he mean by this

That's disgusting and uncalled for, you take that back you cockgoblin.

>That's disgusting and uncalled for
that's what my mum said when i was born :/

D'aww, do you need some cum to make it better?

no i need sleep

What you need is to keep posting you faggot

Hello shota friends.

tired tho

hey

Not gonna get any kisses if you stop now

meh, that'd be gay anyhow.

How are you all doing?

t i r e d

Trying to stay up or do you want to sleep?

He just kissed me and it was not gay at all dude, don't know what you are on about

should probably sleep

hope u and ur bf have a good night

I think we will :P

Night fgt, have nice dreams

yeah i'm gonna sleep, gn anons.

oh and if you read this seifag, fucking accept my friend request on steam you gay cunt.

Then here is a sleepy shota.

And then roll him on his back and pull his pants down!

That's the artist's name you Swedish pussy. Look up happy tragonlady, worth a kek

Wait, what?

Any other shota friends posting? I have things to do and cannot carry the thread.

nothing new is ever posted in these threads anymore, are threre?

I think of these as partially about socializing.

I do try to get new things commissioned, but good art takes times depending on who's drawing it.

>tfw measuring Mitsui Jun's response time against carrier pigeon world records.
>figure out how long it would take for a carrier pigeon to go from my home to Japan.
>the pigeon almost won once.

Nope, nuthin new ever

At work and forgot to charge phone, so can't do much either.
Btw gohanan, forgot, what are you next trying to do with mj

No. So many same pictures every thread, especially Reiji and Sei, so I lurk instead of actually participating / contributing.

I was curious enough to ask him if he would draw diaper shota, and had an idea where Goten and Trunks go to Gohan and steal his clothes first (so there would be something for non-diaper fans to enjoy). Got sketches for answer, so I'm waiting for the finished product.

While I do understand those who are all about the art, and new, or rarer artists and works, I also agree that the chill, comfy banter and odd tangents are a key quality of shota breads too, so there are a lot of the same images, keeps the chance open for new stuff, since on the whole, we suck at making new threads

Forgot pic

Why not make a Kik chat or something then for that stuff.

Shota threads are among the nicer threads on Sup Forums

You're killing me here.
Pls keep updates flowing, padded shota, and from legend level artist like me, early Xmas up in here

Fairy

Kind are sketch, and usually fail, even Skype discords can be an uneasy game. But yeah, I'm in some, it's just near impossible for all the types of fans of shota that make up b threads to get along or survivor in a static chat environment, sadly

I personally haven't heard from him in almost a month. I understand his access to the internet is limited.

One of the sketches melts my heart from pure cuteness though, I won't lie.

cumishun fag is gay

I try to get things I want, and then a little something for everyone else. If you don't like it, you get on the waiting list yourself, shota friend.

I've never directly talked to you, but I do see you frequently and you do carry a sense of humbleness and kindness. Don't mind him.

wait people take me seriously?

who'd knew

Boop

Usually the people who don't type grammatically perfect nor post pictures are serious.
Just from years of Sup Forums experience.

I know some of the stuff I like doesn't draw good attention, so I kind of expect it things like that and try to curve it with plain nudity and underwear. That said, I felt like speaking my thoughts for a bit, even though I know the post will be forgotten history within an hour or two.

Well I do enjoy your Gohan pics. They're pretty cute, even though Goten has been my "avatar" character and always will be.

Goten's cute too. But I'd put Gohan in his own tier.

I used to love Gohan more than Goten, but then the Buu saga happened. Kid / Teen Gohan will always have a place in my heart, though.

>Buu Saga

That guy doesn't even look like Gohan to me. It's one of the things about the Buu saga that always bugged me.

Goten and Trunks were cute though. I wish they got to do more in Super. Super sorely lacks shota.

Why does everyone keep calling me that??

Are you Yurio?

Super looks absolutely terrible. I have not bothered watching it at all.

You're not missing much. The story's a bit of a mess and the animation is often uncanny.

I have seen plenty of screenshots of poorly animated moments in Super. And seeing that Goku Black and pink Super Saiyan and whatnot, I think I'd rather just not watch it at all, though I will miss seeing cute Truten moments.

That arc actually started off cool, but started to fall apart. Then it started to fall apart at exponential rates.

I must go now. I shall leave you all with Gohan's butt. Pat it gently, and qt shota's will come to you in your dreams.

I say "faggot nonce"

Break time!
Dammit, missed another shotabro by minutes.

Vigorously,b ut affectionately pats pats