Jesus Christ this is just awful. 75 straight minutes of cringe worthy ballads and pseudo intellectual rambling...

Jesus Christ this is just awful. 75 straight minutes of cringe worthy ballads and pseudo intellectual rambling. What a complete fucking hack. Has anyone on here enjoyed this thing? Fucking pleb if you do desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!LgZ1WBwZ!cYuE5BehrDtoS-Mky7-BuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Congrats!
In a matter of 5 short sentences you managed to use:
>cringe
>psuedointellectual
>hack
>pleb

Should phone-posters be gassed to oblivion?

It's a 7/10 for me. Can see why ppl might rate it higher. But lots of the topics he sings about are old news to me. Love the instrumental choices. The ballads get old very fast
Enjoying the new skm more tho

i have no interest in listening to it but damn that is a good cover

its really terrible, and i enjoyed his previous releases.

What's the name of the album?

It is a 10/10. You clearly have a very low IQ, user. Don't take it out on others, bud.

blurryface - doctor john misty

Started listening earlier and was liking it until I realized I was only 4 songs in and it felt like I had listened to it for an hour. I'll finish it some other time its just a little too much

thank you

better than Honeybear

He has gotten worse with every release. It's sad to see him do this.
The lyrics actually are pseud-teir

Lot of hyperbole being thrown around with this album. It's alright. Not particularly consistent but I don't think any of his records are, I'm just always guaranteed to come away with a few songs I like. In this case,
>Birdie
>Leaving LA
>The Memo
>Magic Mountain
These are all great. The rest is whatever.

This is out? Where can i hear it?

This religious commentary is pretty weak.

mega.nz/#F!LgZ1WBwZ!cYuE5BehrDtoS-Mky7-BuQ

agreed

Your entitlement is outrageous. What could possibly be wrong with someone who posts from their phone?

Every song sounds the same. His vocals and violins swoop ever so slightly different song to song

fair enough though

The instrumentals are really good, but the lyrics are weak. Almost every song now is a form of "Holy Shit" and "Bored in the USA", but what made those songs good is their refreshing departure from the normal, and how they were developed in the album. Almost every song is about how some group is stupid, or how we're all fucked, or how he dislikes new technology. The observations are all surface-level and don't build into the grand statements he sets them up to be, nor do they work nicely against music. What a let-down.