Anyone else drinking today?

Anyone else drinking today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_wanU5k82g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. Smoking this.

2014 Bordeaux!

Is it odd that i drink this as a 19yo student?

Not odd at all, you have great taste!

Thank you kind sir! What do you think (snack) goes good with (this) wine? Generally cheese i think, but i'm not much of a cheese person

Taaka vodka. Broke as fuck right now. I spent like 4 dollars on it.

Nomnomnom...

what is that? i cant even tell? compressed hash?

You guessed it. Morrocan brick hash. Solid as a rock. Shit is cash.

Beer vodka and gin

most probably, but why is it in a can though?

Never heard of it but looks rough man, good luck!

I enjoy red wine but I'm not an expert sorry, cheese is a safe bet but I wouldn't know what else to recommend

shiner bock. almost out. going to switch to home brew. belgian witbier. :)

This, except honey.

That's what my local dispensary puts it in. It's one of those Solo dipping cups. They do it with the putty hash too. It just comes in a little ball.

ohh really? Ah well, in Holland they just put it in a regular weed bag.

SIPPIN ON SOME BAILEYS I MADE... I CAME I A BOTTLE 3 MONTHS STRAIGHT 3+ TIMES A DAY ...THEN ADDED TAAKA VODKA, SUGAR & CREAM .... LET IT SIT FOR 2 MONTHS IN A WARM SPOT.... BEST IRISH CAR BOMB EVERS

Yes, woke up at 5pm and poured myself a whiskey and coke.
5 hours later and I'm almost out of whiskey and I'm feeling way too fucking lazy to go to the 24 hour boozer 1 mile up the road to get some beers.
This might change when I actually run out of booze since once I start drinking I can't stop until I'm obliterated.
I'm an all or nothing kinda guy.

Is weed legal where you guys are? Do most people smoke it if it is?

Isn't all hash compressed?

I know the feeling, you should go now because you know you'll go eventually

What do you mean with most people?

Students? potheads? Dutch inhabitants?

And weed is probably soon to be legal in the Netherlands. It's been decriminalized since the seventies.

Means you are free to buy it in small amounts. But can not have your own weedfarm and such

I live in British Columbia here in Canada, and it's legal for medical purposes. Everyone pretty much smokes it.

I mean like regular people, it's illegal here but a lot of people smoke it. Is it normal in the Netherlands for people to smoke some in the evening like having a few beers?

I am definitely gonna end up going, and you're probably right that it's better to go sooner rather than later!
I think the fact that the only place open near me is 24 hours open is the fact that I'm still sitting here, because no matter when I decide to go, it'll still be open.
Laziness prevails right now.

Today, tomorrow, yesterday...

just cutting rn
>inb4 emo faggot

for a lot of students it is yeah. But work class not so much im guessing. Maybe the lower social classes keep doing it. No clue honestly.

I get that feeling a lot, my local shop is open till 11 but the nearest 24hr is a couple of miles away so I try to stock up because I hate that drunken trek at 2am to resupply

drinking chardonay that i bought then aged in my own 7 litre oak barrel

Amen to that brother.

How long do you age it for? Does it really improve the taste that much?

usually age it for 1-3 months, slowly drink the wine till empty usually another month then immediatly refill. definitely adds more character/complexity to the wine and makes its generally smoother. havent tried red wine or liqour yet but im sure it works just as well.

What kind of quality is the wine that you're using? Or does it not matter because of the ageing process?

beef cubes/10

kys fag none loves you you are shit :)

water because i dont want to kill my gains

ive only used mid tier wine so far(13-16$/bttle) i wouldnt put the cheap stuff in the barrel. but dont know enough about wine to drop more than $100 on filling it.

Im drinking a bottle of Ouzo.. That my brother bought me from Ayia Napa... Greetings from Finland, kaikille alkoholisteille kippis :)

Ouzo is a proper fucking drink.

Ya, always serve it ice cold tho, tastes so much better.

Thank you sir. When you stop living with your parents please give your opinion

Finishing off Apple Smirnoff

How do you drink Ouzo? Surely it's only meant to be drank as a shot

I just chug it straight from the bottle.

Not all Ouzo taste same, eh?

What Brand?
I bought some on a hot day and it was strong as shit on mouth, throat, stomach

WTF

Ice cubes or what?

Anyone notice Black Market Liquour in USA when you buy cheap shit, vodka, rum, gin, end up with nasty smelling and tasting shit.

There is the next topic, Black Market Booze in USA.

Nah booze destroyed my life

N.G. Callicounis Ouzo Xenia.. And just put it in the freezer for a couple of hours, my friend.

Yea, you know what, im gonna quit drinking until Christmas. Been drinking too much.

Best Glen

im gonna quit drinking now and start drinking again during christmas

Ouzo is always horrible. is there actually a black market for liquor over there? Booze is so cheap here there's no need

What is too much?

How much is too much?

Well. let me rephrase that. So offen, ive been loosing weight and im starting to put on weight again so yea, need to cut those carbs and sugars.

all day, every day
on disability between pain management doctors (Dr. Tyrone just copped a 3-5 for ADW)
Jim Beam - 5th or L/day
I probably have a problem

I drink everyday.

Strictly vodka.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_wanU5k82g

its not too much before your liver and kidneys ache like shit and your piss smells like ammonia

>So offen
*Too often

You don't even know what real hash is, kiddie. Have a juice box and take a nap.

Hey if they invent alcohol that doesn't have any calories count me in as an alcoholic haha

I am from Finland. Trying my best to write good english so you guys understand what I am saying.

How heavy are you? Booze doesn't affect my weight but I don't eat that much

I can't stop unless I'm in/near a medical facility

start to shake, sweat, muffled gong in head

seen DT, do not want.

as long as it wont kill me or give me withdrawals i'll join you

it hurts so much that people who love me have to witness what alcohol is doing to me. the shakes, the lying, the unreasonable anxiety. all of it.

Xanax would cure that.

So then why don't you stop drinking so much and instead just do it every so often?

eh, benzos should only be used when tapering imo. not as an emergency solution when you don't have alcohol

210. I was 198 last Christmas so im trying to get to that for this Christmas

if I had bars, would not drink. as much

Same here.. but I also abuse benzos, amphetamines and sometimes subutex to stop the binge.

What kind of panties do you wear?

I have tried to keep it within reasonable limits, but I when I get the urge and have the opportunity to do do, I just have to drink.

Silly goose, I drink every day. But I switched from liquor to beer. Keeps me healthier.

I've had benzos on prespriction (spelling?) for 6 years now (xanax) 1mg x3 per day. What does tapering mean?

I'm on probation for some stupid shit so I can't use drugs often, but I still do as much as I can

Start to have a lot of cold showers and you will find it A LOT easier to resist the temptation.

This works 100% of the time.

using less and less to make the withdrawals "less bad"

Because I'm not a faggot

Tell me more please?

im drinking cider and doing push ups

I am also on probation.. my probation "officer" is a nice lady so I havent had to give urine test since, 2011, when my probation started.

I just dilute the shit out of my urine. My PO doesn't care

Stoya?

I just finished a bottle of Four Roses

Oh fair enough bud. Just drink in moderation.

Willpower is a physical thing within your brains neural network. The more you undergo situations you'd rather avoid, the more you strengthen the network.

This allows you to apply a strengthened willpower to anything else.

My nigga. I just dont want to let this thread die.

It's a very nice whisky. Probably the best in that price range.

I started this thread because I'm drinking alone but I'm glad there are some other people drinking tonight

Nothing wrong with having a few drinks by yourself

I always drink alone, man. But tonight I actually shared my whisky with my brother, listening to Iron Maiden. It was a good night.

Definitely drinking Egg nog tonight.

I love any aniseed flavoured booze.
True actual Greek Ouzo is the best though.
It's the thing that got me into drinking sambuca.

That sounds good man. Great taste in music

It's pretty expensive in Finland. (40€) How much does it cost in the states?

I opened my Ouzo bottle the second I saw this thread, my friend :)

>implying I'm a burger

Here in italy I paid it 14€, I think.