What is this in my ass?

What is this in my ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcy6y2J_Nyw
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/OperierteFistel.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilonidal_cyst
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pilonidal-cyst/basics/definition/con-20025007
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hair. welcome 2 puberty

aids

death

Death from over-wiping

I mean the little hole like thing.

Bigger pic. Let us see more, so we can..err..judge better :>

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcy6y2J_Nyw

that is Death

A newly grown asshole.

Thats a second asshole

Not even joking, its like thise who have a third nipple

cancer?!?!

Pilonidal cyst, you should learn to wash your ass.

Not OP, just wanted to show my asshole before shaving.
Wanna see it after shaving?

Go see doctor. Trust me. This can develop into a serious pain... in the ass. Been there

If it has to be cut out, it looks like this: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/OperierteFistel.jpg

Really not funny.

Its probably a fungal infection. Does it hurt? Does it "split" sometimes and cause pain?

Just get something like neosporin and start putting it on to help it heal up. Or an anti-fungal.

It looks like the beginning of a pilonidal cyst: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilonidal_cyst

Also referred to as 'jeep seat', soldiers would often get it from riding for hours in jeeps. Sitting on your ass in front of the computer all day does the same job.

I've had it myself, but I didn't let it advance past the stage you are in. If you do, you're in for a lot of blood, pain and a mandatory operation. Just get off your ass and you'll be fine.

nope

this guy is right

Bullshit. Fungus never looks like that. Stop giving medical advice to ppl

Pilonidal cyst
I know about this shit... good luck bro but seriously, dont wait to speak about it with your doctor
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pilonidal-cyst/basics/definition/con-20025007

ah ffffuck

Watched the video and now im on the weird side of youtube watching massive cyst and shit being popped. Thanks!

lel this guy think that the pilonidal cyst is due to a lack of hygiene

ur father's love and approval

Wash your spotty ass fucking hell

you tricked me ... somehow