youtube.com/watch?v=ztZI2aLQ9Sw
youtube.com/results?search_query=war is god
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It never changes.

It has changed.

It's fantastic.

necessary

awesome

Fun if you're winning; terrifying if you're losing.

Its the thing that divided the boy from the man.

It never changes.

I can't think of anything more true than that

what is it good for?

Maintaining a sovereign country

you can get some cool pictures out of it

absolutely nothing!

it is where poor people go to die

I think it's what we do when we are bored

It's like call of duty, only IRL and no respawns

No.

War solves big problems

IT's the worlds oldest team sport

Good God ya'all

It shows that we arent capable of using our intelligence to its full extend and thats what makes me sad all the time.

Dude...
youtube.com/watch?v=ztZI2aLQ9Sw

its good for industry

We should make a war Island, and whenever two nations want to fight a war the go to war island. The wars could be completely televised

Its good. We need to cull the stupid people (enlisted troops) every now and then. Its good for Africa because it leads to less niggers, and in Syria becuase of less sand niggers.

Trust me, the out breed war and mass genocide attempts . War doesn't even slow the growth of sandniggers or niggers. They don't have the internet or x-box, all they have to do for fun is goats and rape. To much rape leads to sand nigglets and nigglets

It used to be pretty neat back in the day, before that chinese man invented gunpowder. Nowadays war is gay as fuck, and with the advent of computer operated techonologies it has turned out to be even gayer.

If they did like what was done with chemical and biological warfare and ban all kinds of bombs, firearms, drones, tanks and the such and only allowed swords and hammers and bows and all that shit, man it would be the greatest of all events of our modern society.

Done 3 years in an overseas regiment and about to join the UK army and take advantage of their apprenticeships offered after basic training because I never went to college and I don't want to do infantry.

War is bad but the army has such good benefits. If I have to fight I will. I don't mind ending someone's life who is trying to end mine. But it's a shame about kids and civilians in these countries

Damn Homosexual Chinese for inventing gunpowder, and that mother fucking Al Gore for inventing the internet . I hope Al Gore chokes on the next little boy cock he sucks

It's good for absolutely nothing.

It's hell.

IT's good for your penis

Nice trips
But War, War never changes

necessary evil

Well, apart from freeing people from tyranny... retard.

When I saw private Jenkins fucking ass-grab double jump from corner and while doing a piruet no-scope headshoot the enemy, then proceed to squat over his face and jell "gg, noob".. I realized my days as the military major were over ..

"Every boy knows play is nobler than work, and war is the greatest game if them all."

Elites way of implementing population control and sharing the profits amongst themselves.

Well, Greenland seems to have all that.

The war island.
Any two countries can reserve it and then get 1 year to supply troops. After that they fight and whatever the cause is, they agree that the winner gets it.

LEMMETELLYAAGAIN HUH!

nuclear bows

Literally the only thing that pushes us forward

This

it never really was.. retard it's all about control
if everyone just stopped wars/tyranny there would be one so no need to start one its a viscous circle

Great way for the rich and intelligent to kill the dumb or to fuck their wives when they are fighting the war they started.

I fucked all my friends wives and girlfriends when they were overseas
ALL

you mean implementing tyranny

until the loser decides he doesn't feel like accepting that idea and wages actual war

That's what copypasta is, idiot. Someone posted it and now it gets reposted.

"I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades

'For the gods they made'"

as long as its not in my country

It is a racket.

War is God.
youtube.com/results?search_query=war is god

When they boy becomes an expendable meat robot, he becomes a man.

The boy*

Damned typo.

It's all I know.

Childish.

Horrible necessity at times. Usually an undertaking to further the agendas of those in power. The former produces heroes, the latter, goons.

You're delusional.

Only good if children die. Otherwise boring

Pointless.

It's just a bunch of idiots fighting the battles of some asshole(s) in power for no real reason other than "patriotism" and "duty". Or worse, religion.

It's straight up retarded when people start killing each other in the thousands or millions basically just because.

>Better than having Hillary for prez