Are Muslims now more hated than Gypsies in Europe?

Are Muslims now more hated than Gypsies in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLtrZfUEaVo&t=388s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

after americans yes.

I wish.

After americans yes

are these commieblocks what gouvernment builds for gypsies?

After Americans, yes.

What kind of apocalyptic place is that wattefuck

No Gypsies are by far worse.

Lunik IX

A glimpse of the future

youtube.com/watch?v=pLtrZfUEaVo&t=388s

After Canadians, yes.

how so?

>pic related

They behave like animals. For example you can see how they get rid of their trash, they just throw it out of their window.

Muslims actually tend to work unlike gypsies.

I've heard both Sup Forums and /his/ say that the average gypsy makes the shittiest of American blacks look like refined aristocrats and all the Euros said they'd rather have blacks gangbanging than gypsies shitting up their block.

Is this true?

It this true?

Speaking as the citizen of a country with 8% Muslim majority: Muslims work. Gypsies work only in the cities, and not all of them. Also local Muslims are well integrated, it's new arrivals from Africa and Asia that create problems.

How can we put an end to rampant Canadophobia in today's Europe?

>all the Euros said they'd rather have blacks gangbanging than gypsies shitting up their block
Gypsies do not possess weapons.

>guns

I know and they said they would still rather have the risk of being murdered for change than dealing with a gypsy trying to sell you their daughter.

They would in america.
Imagine that, every greasy, skinny cockroach packing a handgun.

>Euros said they'd rather have blacks gangbanging
EURO YES!

>he believes in the romantic representation of gypsies

Good lord.

You guys don't know gypsies from the Balkan.

But you see, gypsies were always like that, and the problematic inner city youth is a new development. Plus, America does not have a real problem with black people in my observations. Are they a heavy burden on your social security and medical insurance programs?

There are Gypsies in the U.S, so they can possess weapons. I don't know in what conditions they live, but certainly better than shacks in Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia or Serbia

There is a chance (I won't even say "still", because their numbers are dwindling here) to assimilate them with the right demogrpahic tools, since there are only about 40-50 thousand of them here (real number of 30 thousand)

Are we really pretending niggers can naturally spawn weapons out of their bodies?
The somalis here who for some god awful reason like to act like american niggers don't carry weapons other than knives.

Are Somali Finns this bad?

I thought all finns carry knifes?

To speak in defense of gypsies, I think we lost the most "traditional" elements to the welcoming West, many of the ones that remain are trying to act civilized.

Only the ones who intend to use them.

Yes. Not that it could ever have gone any other way. Considering they were the first "multicultural" group to ever mass immigrate to funland they could have been as well behaved as vietnamese and they'd still be universally hated. When you're poor, uneducated and already universally hated you're bound to act out.

As bad as muslims are.. if you think they're worse than Gypsies you have never seen real gipsies,

Here yes.

Literally African tier people

Pew Research actually did research on this and gypsies were universally disliked more than Muslims in European countries, but only by a narrow margin.

After Americans, yes.

Gypsies are like feral animals in a pack.

Actually, it's closer than I thought.

However Pew Research seems really sketchy, but every time I mention that I get accused of being certain things.

dlet this

Why? By Sup Forums standards Italians are the most based according to the pic.

There is more hate in Spain. Just people don't say it openly because we are very superficial people and the leftist would call you fascist

On one hand the gyppos are basically two legged rats, they are beasts with no sense of humanity and leave wave after wave of garbage, begging theft among other things in their wake.

Muslims on the other hand are definetly smarter than gyppos, though they are not loyal to the western countries that they live in, and a significant enough number of them want us to be undone. they definetly posess a greater threat to our security due to better abileties to organize in combination with an anti-western agenda.

Gyppos strive to survive through crimes of different sorts, mostly in the name of profit. Aside from that they keep to themselves and doesn't seem to want an agenda to be pushed

Muslims do have agendas, and many of them act on it, thus making muslims worse.

Okay I'm done with my autistic rambles. Not sure if I'm right, this is just my impression of the two groups