i wasnt gifted with large boobs, get that stick out your ass

post timestamp and u milking ur tits in a glass

hucow also sometimes means playing with milked girls
(but I prefer huge udders also)

Yes plz

timestamp your milk

post milk coming out of her tit.....works for me

Or any brains it would seem.
You do realize the thread you're in right?
Or are you just the typical woman who expects everyone else to conform to her because she cant be bothered by rules?

Incredible! You are able to produce your own milk?! How is that possible?

THERES MILK COMING OUT HER TITS.....she fots the thread let her post those tit

>WHOS READY FOR MILK...OP

>she cant be bothered by rules?
where the rules at

check exif data, image name, i havent got a pen handy

I self-induced with drugs since I'm into ANR

Nice what did you use?

Vomistop. It's a brand of Domperidone which is really popular for new mothers who can't produce milk, or enough of it. I was lactating within a month of taking it

show both its at the sametime with milk coming out of both

How difficult is it to get

fucking sexy i love lactation tits moar...lick ur milk from ur nipple

>Vomistop
Is this a prescription?

how big are your tits

Oh and did it make your boobs bigger?

somebody post pics/vids of you drinking your own milk straight from the source

>check exif data, image name, i havent got a pen handy

exif are removed in Sup Forums, sweet little cow
and anyone can change filename

I bought it online from inhousepharmacy
I'm in the UK and got it with no problems from customs etc, but from what I've heard it's a bit iffy in america on whether you can get it from a doctor or not. I don't know if it's FDA approved, but i've been on it for half a year with no problems, and there's a lot of mothers who recommend it.
Do your own research on it though - /r/adultbreastfeeding on reddit has good advice sometimes

34B

They're fuller and rounder when I don't milk myself and they do feel a little bigger, but my family are all really tall and flat so the genetics aren't on my side though lol

huh didn't know, oh well

take a pic topless.....i want to see them with out the clothes in the way

girls who whore themselves out by posting pictures on Sup Forums are the worst. barf. your parents would be so proud.

inb4 "lol whatev i dont care" response while you secretly feel bad.

Go away pursuit of OC takes priority

so do you milk yout tits and save it and use it in your coffee and shit like that????if so show us the bottles

you're an idiot.

ur a fucking faggot go back to the tramp threads

This is cool, thanks for sharing pics.
I take supplements to give me bigger ejaculations.
Kinda cool that there's a female equivalent of sorts!
Do you find it sexually arousing when you give milk?

nah i dont care about saving it, i either just do it for my own amusement or use it to nurse someone since i'm into mommy/son play

i know i can store it and sell it online for a lot of money but i don't really know how i'd go about posting it, especially since it's most likely considered a biohazard.

I didn't even know that was a thing...
Sometimes, depends on the situation. If it's nursing, then no since it just makes me feel motherly

can you post moar for u milking ur tits matbe you sucking on your nipple

Less talk and more tits.

I didn't really know ANR was a thing either, so I guess every day's a school day. But then again, this is the internet. Everything's a thing somewhere!
And that makes sense, feeling motherly.
I must confess, I find it arousing. Never been with a girl who gave milk. Although I have drunk a friend's breast milk, but that was cos we were at a party, and well, it seemed like a good idea at the time...

As for the load thing, I saw a thread about it on some forum somewhere, and it piqued my interest. My girl likes it when I cum a lot, so I went to Holland and Barrett, bought a few pills, and yeah, it works! And feels good too, so hey.

where did the milk lady go i wanted to see some more

What do you do for more cum ? What pills ? Also edging ?

Lecithin
L-Arginine
Zinc
Pygeum
Google Holy Grail of Cum Loads, there's a huge thread about it. I stick to recommended amounts, as I'm not about to fuck myself up over it.

And yeah, lots of edging, and lots of water. My loads have always been pretty big, as I'm a big guy, 6'4, but on this they're even bigger. And feel amazing. Harder erections, too.

I don't do it all the time, as I forget, and apparently the effects decrease if you do it constantly. But it's kinda fun every so often. The release is unreal.

>you sucking on your nipple
cant reach that far!

I don't really know how popular it is, I just know there's just a tonne of guys and girls who wanna suckle who don't live anywhere near me :(
Closest person so far was about double my age, which i'm not really into
> it seemed like a good idea at the time...
I have too many of those moments, how'd it taste? mine tastes like warm sweet ice cream

im still here

>how'd it taste? mine tastes like warm sweet ice cream
Yeah, kinda similar. Far creamier than cows milk. Not unpleasant at all. I must confess that I was quite drunk at the time.

And that's a shame. I'd be very interested in suckling, but probably fall into the same bracket. London, UK here.

Do you use pumps at all or did it simply leak out

Thanks !
My new busty fuckfriend is a real cumslut, and I would love to cover her face and fill her mouth more than a little

Well at least we're in the same country, i'm 24 from north east england

so what was the reason for drinking it, a bet? i might try this next time in drunk with friends

When i was first starting out I'd pump every 2-3 hours up to about 8 times a day though when i started taking vomistop, i randomly gave my boob a squeeze and it all came out. I couldn't stop gigging and squeezing them

It sometimes leaks out now, but mostly when my boobs are touched

Nice. Yeah. That'll help.
But don't go too crazy, Zinc overdose is not fun. And too much L-Arginine will make you shit yourself, haha! The Pygeum was hardest to find, but seemed to have the least impact. So don't stress about that one.

Lots of water, and lots of fruit and vegetables along with it will really help.
I've been blasting out 10+ ropes on that. If she's into that, then she'll love it.

and how much does it cost, for those 4 things at a time?

>I've been blasting out 10+ ropes on that. If she's into that, then she'll love it.

She is definitely into that and loves being degraded with cum everywhere (already talk about a bukkake… it's easy with more than one dick haha)

Oh cool, same country at least. Are you on kik? Feel free to add me as hunnymonstah. Would be cool to chat some more if you want. Or I can give you my email. Whatever works.

Kind of a bet, I guess. My friends has a pretty fucked up sense of humour. She was away from her kid, but still had to express the milk. It was going to waste, so yeah, she essentially dared us to try it. If you have a group of friends you can get drunk with, then I'm sure they'd go for it. There was a Friends episode about it, I seem to remember. You could start by mentioning that!

better question is how does she respond to being filled with that much cum

Honestly, not that cheap. Which is why I don't do them all the time. Zinc you can get from a regular drug store, but the others I went to a health food shop. Maybe £10/$10 for each? I guess it depends. The pygeum was really expensive and I had to buy it online. Makes me precum like crazy, which is kinda cool, but no real difference to the final load.

Hucow Creep OC

I don't really use it much but yeah sure i'll add you. I'm going to bed in a min though so i'll say hi then probably go

Nice, she sounds like a real freak! Wish I could join you for that bukkake session!

My girl says she loves the feeling of it inside her. Especially if she's out in public and with friends. And that certainly turns me on.

re-thx ok

she has an IUD, and if we plan a bukkake and/or gangbang, it will be with safe people with analysis etc

so yes, she also loves being filled inside her puss also.
but I would so much want to see her face and mouth cumcovered and cumfilled

Last time I showed her a bukkake pic with a girl full of cum in her tits she said "I would have much on my face and inside my mouth"…

Can't wait :D

hoping to impregnate this cow soon

>real freak

oh yes she is… and loves to have bruises everywhere after a fuck, being facefuck roughly, etc…
only have good time with her since 1 week, but it sounds good if it continues !

and as we are in a cow thread, that's her udders (have known bigger in my life, but pretty cool)

Nice, well give the supplements a try. Within a few days, I was blasting out twice as much or more. It'll be cool.

wow, very nice! Yeah, she'll be worthy of your new loads! I quite fancy blasting out one over her myself ;)

she would love that… (and me too if I participate) :)

nice. I'd love to tribute her sometime. Are you on kik? Add me: hunnymonstah.

And you can let me know how the supplements work out for you!

nope sorry, no kik (don't have even a cellular, I'm wild :p)

ah no worries. email? [email protected]

Otherwise I guess i'll see you round on here! haha

damn, nice. moar?

I do this too.

You can add a head of celery for each day up to 3 days before the main event.

I've heard this, too. Shame I hate celery, ha!

Might have to find a way to eat it without tasting it or something...

in juices (carrots, apples, oranges, celeri for ex)

It needs to be raw/naked. It will oxidize almost immediately if you get it from a juice place.

Yeah it taste like shit, spicy and peppery when you. You can juice it but that makes me throwup after 2 days. Best bet is to eat it with peanut butter. I've found that any more than 3 days of it starts to reak havoc on your digestion.

ha, thanks for the advice! Ill give it a go.