I'm a straight guy, and I've never considered being with another guy...

I'm a straight guy, and I've never considered being with another guy, but last night at a party me and my other straight guy friend hooked up.

We were a little high and drunk so I'm not sure how things got started, but it did and now shit is werid, we woke up naked in my dorm and we both had dried cum on our asses. He says is totally straight but wouldn't mind doing it again, but I barely remember it and it's making me sick thinking about what had happened.

I don't know what to do here, this guy had been my bro forever but now shit is maximum levels of awkward, and I can't even look his girlfriend in the face after what happened.

What Shoud I do? Like I said I'm totally straight and so is he, so this is really confusing.

looks like you're a faggot

Your story gave me a boner

/thread

>Fuck him in the ass again

I have bad news for you pal

Anyone got sauce on this?

Sell everything you own, cut all ties with him, migrate to Alaska and grow a beard to show how manly and not gay you are.

Fucking homo

The most disturbing part is OP doesn't know how to fucking greentest.

>op doesn't know how to greentest
>greentest
>test

Fucking grow up about 'totally straight or not straight.'

You had sex with a guy when you were drunk, high, and horny. He fucked you and you fucked him.

Did you enjoy it? No? Then don't fucking do it again and stick with fucking chicks.

So we've confirmed you're into girls only and guys make you sick. Next problem is your friend that's gay. >he has a gf
He said he wouldn't mind it again, he's fucking gay. Tell him you're not interested in doing that shit ever again.

The real problem is what to do with the gf. And honestly, I've got no clue how to solve this tactfully. If this guy said he'd want to fuck you in the future, then he's a closet faggot that's probably gonna cheat on her again with Chad Thunderdick. If I were in your shoes, I'd tell my bro that he's better tell her or you would yourself, because in the the end, it was an accident.

That's pretty much my advice. Speaking of which...

Take this shit to next time

Nigga u gae

why do you keep posting this you attention seeking autist?

>mfw busted with a typo when trying to burn another user

degenrate faggot

I knew who that was based on the ass movement alone.

/Lgbt/ is that way OP

Well said! Jesus everyone on b/ nowadays is a moaning bitch with real first world problems!

More than likely he is lying and remembers it.

Took advantage of you like you would a hot drunk cock sucking whore.

Meaning he is Bi-sexual

Only other option is what you said, both drunk and dont remember. However; that shit really only happens in movies. Someone always remembers, because they took advantage.

No matter what it is. Its in the past, its over. Move on. Either you both had sex, or he raped you in the nicest way to rape a person.

Youre now homosexual, congratulation :)

source for video?

dude don't fret about, shit happens.

when it comes down to it, it's all about how you feel, and what you think. do you think you're gay? no? then you're not gay (plus, life isn't black and white, pal, it's not either gay or straight.) Something happened with a dude while you two were fucked up, so what? do you think you now have to go around telling everyone, "well i don't even remember fucking him, but i guess i'm gay now. please men, come fuck me." nah man, just do you.

be happy, your life is yours. you don't need validation from others to be yourself.

but about your friend, he's possibly bisexual. just tell him it was a one time thing, it was a mistake, you didn't like it, and move on. if you're gonna let something like that ruin your friendship, then you've got to rethink your way of being.

also, you should probably do something about the girlfriend, it'd be shitty to keep this from her. it's cheating, especially cause he's clearly into it.

keep on jivin', friendini :)

Yeaaaaah seems like you like peckers bud

nice annon is nice

>totality straight

>fucked each other

cool story bro

seems legit.

>He wants to do it again

He's not straight, Bi/Bi-curious

If you didn't enjoy it , then you were really that fucked up, shit happens and just tell him it's a one time thing. Although, not gonna lie, kind of hard to believe you went that far just cause you were drunk/high. I've been drunk and high and I'm still aware of shit going on. So you're probably just a closet gay, it's okay user. No one gives a fuck anymore, so have fun and stop acting like a faggot, go suck some dick.

>fucking a man
>not gay
Choose one

Sorry man but the closest thing to gay that I've ever done has been being in the same bed with a guy. And there was a girl between us. And that was pushing it for me.

Good ol' Abella

bro rape

just roll with it, dude. Nobody's judging but yourself. It was beautiful. And that's ok.
just roll with it. don't set barriers for yourself. Just roll with it

No one is "totally straight" its a fucking myth.
Most people have a preference. Some people dont care either way..

Homosexuality is just so stigmatized, people are afraid to admit it, even to themselves. Even to the point they are violent against people who are homo. And its those ones that are so homo deep down and so ashamed that it they take it out on others.

In fact the way people perceive sexuality in this modern time is probably the strangest in humanities history. Group sex / orgies / sharing women / sex with friends same or different sex has been happening since humans dawned on this planet. One of the oldest cave paintings from the stone age are of two guys spit roasting a woman.

Just embrace your sexuality and stop being bitches.

Sometimes you gotta suck a dick to know you don't like sucking dick.

You are a straight guy? And you fucked another guy? You are a gay fagging homo, that's what you are.