Black Ghostbuster Action Figure Comes With What Looks Like KKK Hood

HAHAHAHA Is there any aspect of this reboot that they can't fuck up? I know it's supposed to be part of the logo turned movie end boss but shit that's hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3zhRufH2xo

Check it out in more detail on this video and give it a dislike too if you feel so inclined because of how booty blasted this guy gets over dislikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Check it out in more detail on this video and give it a dislike too

Nah I'll just not watch it.

race thing

yeh either way is good. so long as you get the lulz from the pic related.

>HAHAHAHA

10¢ has been deposited into your account btw

sweet if it were only 1984 again I could use that ten cents to see the good Ghostbusters movie with enough left over for popcorn and a large soda.

>they had to put in a extra figure for the Patty Tolan figure to sell

>HAHAHAHA
>Check it out in more detail on this video and give it a dislike too if you feel so inclined because of how booty blasted this guy gets over dislikes.
>get the lulz

30¢ has been deposited into your account

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

sweet if only it were 1986 again then I could use that thirty cents to buy the good action figures again with enough left over for a canister of that purple slime stuff

Look how big they made this beast

looks like an acurate scale to Ernie Hudson desu

The toy companies clearly don't believe in the power of FEMINISM to sell these figures if they are putting the head of the ghost in with the black action figure. It's the only way to get it off the shelves.

Black toys don't fucking sell. This is going to be just like Finn's action figures all over again.

Someone post the fucking pics of his toys cluttering the shelves please.

>This is going to be just like Finn's action figures all over again.

Finn's figures actually started to sell pretty well after the movie was released

themoreyouknow.jpg

There were too many Finns to begin with because the toy companies thought he was the main character because J.J.'s mystery box.

>"UUhhh it's too small a kid will put that in their mouth"
>"huhhrr waaaa!!!"

I want to punch that guy right in the face. I remember when I was a kid and these types of alarmist faggots weren't as common. When they did manage to get some attention it was always some dimwitted middle aged woman. Fuck did I hate them, everyone did.
He mentions kids in the same light as babies, 7-10 year old me was playing with firecrackers and cap guns. What the hell is his problem?

i tought a very funny reply but than i realized why should i do your work for free?
Sup Forums should implement a way to receive 5¢ for every (you)

>Sup Forums should implement a way to receive 5¢ for every (you)

A galaxy far far away is hell guy would be rich or would he?

>They put the hood in the black womans box because that is the most wanted piece of the assembled figure.

>my face when /toy/soldiers buy the toy, take out the piece they need,swap it with another shitty part (from a totally different toyline even) and then return it to the store none the wiser.

which is the curb episode where larry dresses up as a ghost and aunty rae tackles him thinking he is a klansman?

>mfw when the cast are told how much each figure sold and how much they will be getting, but all the Patty-dolls they're melting down to make traffic cones for the next natural disaster because there are so many.

Y-you too...

Global Rule 15
seriously

Is that the one that says "go fuck yourself, you triggered faggot" ?

I saw a Mexican boy around 6-9 years old actually get excited over the female Ghostbusters toys. His mother would only buy him Slimer.

His dad wasn't around though, I wanted to see the look on his face. Assuming his dad is still around and didn't leave the little faggot already.

>cant complete the ghost unless you buy the nigger

They at least learned from SW:TFA

You're like a one man National Geographic

Read the thread.