Prove to me God is real

Prove to me God is real.

Pro Tip:
You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

micahtillman.com/docs/AugustineProofGod.pdf
web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/web publishing/aquinasFiveWays_ArgumentAnalysis.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prove to me God isn't real.

Pro Tip:
You can't

OP cheated by picking the easy option.

To prove the existence of God, one must accept logic in its most crude nature. Logical proof of the existence of god is pretty boring, actually. Here goes:
micahtillman.com/docs/AugustineProofGod.pdf

web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/web publishing/aquinasFiveWays_ArgumentAnalysis.htm

Prove a black hole has mass
Prove there is an edge to the galaxy
Prove that light travels at the speed of itself and if so, what excellerated the particle to that speed
Prove that there are alternate dimensions
Prove the world exists beyond your perception. Once you die, I could cease to exist

>prove your mother isn't hugely disappointed in you

Proof

Fuck man that other user fucked you so hard you just reverted to shitposting.

Fucking saved

If God loves everyone why does he send people to Hell?

Pro tip
>You can't

You also got dubs WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU ATHEIST NEED!
Jews aren't people user.

that was my first post in this thread

>that other user
>not me
>honest
>that OTHER user

sure thing samefag

I didn't see one yet.

Which one?

>Picture is 88
>post is 88

Why would I lie on the internet user?

Prove to me I'm that other user.

>Jews aren't people user.
Oy vey remember the six million user

see

That does not prove His no existence.
You not seeing me brake my leg don't mean it didn't happen. Lame argument fagot . Atoms prove this world being just a matrix so there is another world beyond and if it's construction it means it had its Creator aka God ! Simple !

215kb. 2+1+5 = 8. Holy fuck

The fuck is going on in this bread?

Is kek among us?

god is happening

Oh..I see know.Thanks user.God bless you.

Also This. Say no more

Black holes have mass by definition. If it didn't have mass, it wouldn't be a black hole.

There isn't really an edge to the galaxy. That's the point of space, it's really empty. But there are certain boundaries in space that you can say you've passed through. Like the event horizon of a black hole. Or the heliosphere of our solar system. This is how we make the claim that Voyager has left the solar system and entered interstellar space.

Everything travels at the speed of itself. If it didn't, it wouldn't be itself. As for measuring the speed of light, that's been done a million times and the results have been averaged into our currently understood value of C. As for why photons travel at that speed, I'm not sure we actually know why, but I'm not a particle physicist. I expect it has something to do with photons not having mass.

Science does not claim that there are alternate dimensions. There are a few theories about the possibility of such things, but they're just theories since you can't really observe an alternate dimension.

As for whether anything really exists or is just an illusion fed into a brain in a jar, that's more of a philosophical question. You can't prove it's not true, but regardless of whether it's true or not, you have to do your best to live in the world you perceive. Because even if it's an illusion it seems to follow defined rules.

>8
>8

>black holes have mass

Liek your mum!

god is real
OP is a fag
KEK is among us
MAGA

What bout bizmuth?

nice dubs

I shoot stars up your mum's black hole

And with my dubs

It must be true

there is multiple gods from different types of cultures. but overall there is 1 powerful god in the multiverse

So close for trips user I weep for thee. But look upon my digits and find peace.

Come to my house in a couwn mask and i will prove you either right or wrong.

God bless you too user and let thy eyes and ears hear and see the word of God and those who shall turn their ears and eyes to fairytales let them stay blind for it's what they choose to believe