Help im an overweight black girl and I can't lose weight but I know i could actually look good bc i have pretty eyes...

help im an overweight black girl and I can't lose weight but I know i could actually look good bc i have pretty eyes and nice lips
help

Other urls found in this thread:

fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

show tits and we will help

STOP FUCKING EATING YOU OBESE BITCH.

hit the gym or start running
there's nothing wrong with a girl working out

What do look like?

>help im an overweight black girl and I can't lose weight but I know i could actually look good bc i have pretty eyes and nice lips
>help
Text me on kik

>and I can't lose weight
This is not only untrue, but very unattractive. If you want to, you can. If you eat less and work out more, then your will.

If you are fine with your size then fine, some guys will go for you regardless of weight. One of the benefits of being a woman is someone will want to fuck you regardless of how you look,

Hope I helped

>I can't lose weight
Bullshit, your """genetics""" can't defy the laws of thermodynamics.

Consume less calories than you burn.

Example: Eat a salad and go for a jog.

A fat black chick with eyes and lips from what I can gather.

trips checked

It's not that easy. I'm depressed and I eat because I'm bored sometimes. I dunno. I can't restrict without binging.

Run

bestiality is illegal

>I'm depressed and I eat because I'm bored sometimes. I dunno. I can't restrict without binging.

Decoding...
>I have no interest in having to make an effort to get better.

Just die then, corpses lose weight really fast.

Have you tried cocaine or drugs? I hear they help with both boredom and weight loss.

lay off the purple drank and fried chicken

faggit white knghts

Not where I'm from.

>not even well meme'd

>black

>Complains about people responding
>Responds to them

Ok, show us your tits

Yeah, guys are attracted to me but I don't find myself attractive. I find thick girls attractive but I want to be muscular.

If there was a good appetite suppressant, I would be okay. I just don't want to crave anything.
Ugh.

>U CANT DU THAT ON Sup Forums
>Y DO PPL GIVE ACTUALLY GUD ADVICE
shut the fuck up you autistic little shit

buttblasted

you have 400 years of selective breeding, getting muscular shouldn't be a problem you fat whore

>You don't want to crave anything but the feeling of being superior.
Welcome to Sup Forums, you should fit in fine here, fatty.

>I want to be muscular.
Go to the gym

>If there was a good appetite suppressant
It's called willpower, resolve, etc.

You got us, you win the internet, awesome show oldfag, my eternal bleeding.

lose weight

>I can't lose weight

Lies. You can. You are just UNWILLING to lose weight. Eat healthier, exercise more.

I'm not African American.
Did you see where I said I'm depressed?
Anyway, is Adderall good? Or should I just try a shit ton of caffeine since I don't get jittery from it ever?

Whenever you get hungry just eat pickles. Shit has 0 calories and taste good as fuck. Download my fitness pal and track your calories

this! How did you manage to get fat when all the odds are stacked in your favor?

Cook for yourself, stop drinking soda, and get a crock pot. That's the best advice I could give to start.

>I'm depressed
Nice excuse, keep telling that to yourself.

also

>black

>looking good

Pick one.

See

Rule 30

/thread

>overweight black girlgirl

>not african american

it's ok to be a race traitor when you're black

do you not know the difference between race and ethnicity?

Not every black person lives in america, ya dingus.

tits or kill yourself

Holy shit women have it easy. They can have a shit character and no willpower as displayed here and men will still flock to them. I really hope you're just underaged and stupid.

Go to this website and calculate your total daily expenditure of energy.

fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html

Then put your caloric intake to a deficit of 500 calories lower than whatever your TDEE is. You can do this by limiting your calories through diet, cardio, working out or any combination thereof so long as you are at a deficit in calories. Preferably you would be lifting weights to gain muscle because as is known, the more muscle mass you have the more energy you burn per day. Do that 500 calorie deficit every day and you'll lose on average a pound of fat per week and you won't get the super flabby skin that comes after. Good luck and just stick to it.

First problem is that you're black.