Incest thread

Incest thread

What kind of stories are out there? How did you succeed in doing the deed?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/AtbYi
imgur.com/a/hwfnN
imgur.com/a/fkhc1
imgur.com/a/a0j3a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Face fucked my drunk passed out mom

bump

Bumping with some stories for you all.

bump

Because I know someone will ask; no, this person never came back to finish the story. A real damn shame too, it had so much potential.

another one

S
T
O
R
Y

I didn't meet my sister until she was 17 and I was 19. It's more than lust that we feel for each other so we tend to avoid doing things but idk how long we can keep each other from doing it

Here's famchan's second story from last night for those who missed it.

Can you post the first famchan

>Your finger's mom car'ed me in the back of your friend.

bump

This is her first one

Twitch
I'll post for a while, got nothing better to do.

tinyurl com/twitchwincest

Greentext that shit

Is this everything? I think you are missing something.

That's everything. There's not much context, she was just greentexting one of the times she had sex with her brother and sister.

>How did you succeed
Pills and alcohol.

I almost fuck my sister when she was 15 and i was 17. We fooled around for a few months but then we stopped. Now she is 18 and she es even hotter, I still wanna play with her.

Now I always try to find nudes on her cellphone and sometimes post them on Sup Forums.

Pikafag
imgur.com/a/AtbYi

Candle
imgur.com/a/hwfnN

Rickfag
imgur.com/a/fkhc1

Chris & Clara
imgur.com/a/a0j3a

tinyurl com/allthewincest

whats power ranger pajamas.

I see, alright thnx

twitch you ever heard from tasha's bro since he left off from new years?

Nope, not a peep.

what's her next story?

How do I post a file it says it's corrupted?

it's a video of me and my aunt

I believe her next story is about her roleplaying with her dad this past halloween, and then after that she will write the first time she had sex with each family member. Unfortunately she is really busy and said it will probably be many many months until she finishes all those, but I can't wait for them.

look up gsa (genetic sexual attraction)

Got a blowjob from my older sister after her bf cheated on her

Holy shit. I think this might be the case. I've never lusted or had feelings for any girl this much.

got a handjob from my sister (3 years older) when i was 15. Came buckets in her fist. She's married now, we never talked about it, though i sense there'll always be some attraction between us too, dunno why, but the fact she's the exact same female version of me turns me on

I just upload a video on xvideo of me and my aunt

video24937129/nephew_and_aunt

How long she been married? Maybe you can work your way back in sometime

for around 2 months kek. shit, i can control myself now and can refrain from seeing her in a sexual way, but eventually she'll get pregnant and i have a huge fetish for huge bellies. pregnancy will suit her and i'll be out of control

Where's she live?

she moved to NC like a year ago. why?

I was just hoping against hope it was someone I knew.

kek

had sex with a girl through highschool that eneded up being my step sister 3 years later. fooled around a few times after