About a year ago scientist finally found a way to freeze sperm indefinitely...

About a year ago scientist finally found a way to freeze sperm indefinitely. Also they are on the verge of developing a medical procedure for a woman to have a baby without using any sperm at all. EVOLUTION had shaped life for a billion years.

Given time, man's usefulness will inevitably come to an end along with your violence (how many female serial killers are there?), wars, lack of empathy. The human male will become extinct. Goodbye assholes.

can I has one last blow job?

>bait
>male will go extinct in countries that have science
>third world countries will rape in pillage the countries because women are defenseless without men

shit bait kys op

That's your testosterone talking, ape man.

Once we women control the nukes and economic power those 3rd world countries will bend to us.

Implying there are women smart enough to get in the oval office, just take a look at shillary. Despite how "great" she was, she wasn't.

Women are crooked, hormonal, and easily snap at the drop of a pin. This is why men control nuclear launches and other WMDs.

Nice try faggot.

Anyone who has ever been in a relationship should know that women tend to be the hornier one. Idk about you but almost every girl I've been with wants to fuck everyday all day.

Typical imbecile MAN mentality arguing that what one single woman did proves something.

>>snap at the drop of a pin

Most women are not like your Mom

Probably won't happen before Men figure out how to make test tube babies and make women and their wombs obsolete. Check mate bitch.

Nah he's right

lol

Typical ape man- text tube babies are not even close. Making an artificial womb is not even in sight.

Sorry. You can't. Using nukes would be male violence.

It takes male violence to kill male violence but then that wasn't obvious to your "men"tality.

>Insults in all post
That's some nice male violence there.

As a man, I'm bummed to go extinct, but stoked for all the hot lezbo action that will replace us

Uh, no, it doesn't. You can't just masculinize yourself and then claim to defend femminism. That's not the Woman Way.

I can't wait to live in a zoo ran by our upcomming female overlords.

lol somehow violence has crept down a fiber optic cable. You are funny
We'll let you watch
yes we can kill you off except for small batch of a few hundred that we will keep in zoos around the world

good thinking because you just know that some women will sneak in there at night to gang rape you ad you will love it

If you are into femdom this is your dream come true

b-but, m-me too? i identify as a tranny trans bender gender who just happened to be born with testicles :-(

sorry

it all makes perfect sense bait or not