Ok so my grans dog has got it into its head that anytime I come over to stay and it's time for bed (dog sleeps with me)...

Ok so my grans dog has got it into its head that anytime I come over to stay and it's time for bed (dog sleeps with me) it can give me a lickout I first noticed it would always sniff around when I was like 15 and being a dumbfuck just opened my legs to be like nigga they nothin there and it licked pretty forcefully and tried to stop me from closing my legs so basically trips decides what I do about this situation it is night and the dog is yet again crying at the end of my bed for my vagina

>it is night and the dog is yet again crying at the end of my bed for my vagina
wat

Timestamp

I genuinely believe my life isn't real at this point thought you sick fucks would at least get a kek out of this

>tits or GTFO
>not Vagina or GTFO

>the dog is yet again crying at the end of my bed for vagina
wtf did I just read

Literally refuse to show my face out of sheer shame of admitting this and didn't have paper handy so

Record + tit or gtfo of course

just let the dog knot with you and get it over with... it's the only way. once you stasify his lust he'll go away.

source: i am a vet

Okay will do my friend wait and I'll just bend over for my grandmothers fucking dog and let it pound me great fantastic

Do you enjoy it? The dog obviously does...

This
Had a similar problem with my cousin's dog
Once he gets his fix he'll leave you alone

vid or gtfo

Make sure you put socks on his paws

There's nothing wrong with nature taking its course, OP. If you don't enjoy it then some discipline would be in order. Otherwise, just relax and let the pup enjoy his life ... and you enjoy yours ;)

Fuck it or ur gay

I feel to much shame imma let the dog have its way with me and get it to leave me alone afterwards you cunts better. Not be trolling me into getting oral from a dog

Guess I gotta now

Post a pic! Just your belly button down

Whatever...you obviously know what all of us want.

Fuck

seeeend a pic!

send a pic!

Well, the licking is fine. I wouldn't let the dog fuck you. At the end of the day, it's a habbit you're feeding so it will only get worse. It's up to you to manage it or stop it if it gets too much for you.

so what if it's your gma's dog
it's a dog, not like you're fucking your sibling
unless you're actually half-dog...?
+ zero commitment. dog will not leave you like man

How is that people trolling you into it, if you're the one letting it do it?

Just fuck it.

Prove ur not gay OP

Please.

>implying you know what you're talking about
It's not like you've ever fucked a dog

Do it!

Cmon OP

For fags who don't believe and for the minor pervs I'm pasty as fuck that's Britain for ya but will it really stop after one time cause I'm tired of the crying at night

video it? and show us?

Rolling...
Why don't you just fuck him and show us?

Yess!!!
Also checked

So close!!!!

That's why I said I wouldn't let him fuck you. I'm biased, and if it's something you don't want to happen then don't let it.

You're feeding an animal's habbits. There's only one way this is gonna go until you stop it.

Still gay until we see him licking your pussy

checked wat faggo?

Newfag detected. Those aren't dubs, dumb fuck.

this

you haven't even proven you have a vagina yet, why should we give you advice?

show us vid

footage pls rollin

My bad guys. I have /out/ism so I don't really ever get on Sup Forums

This is taking too long...

how about licking his in return?

Rolling

gg

I'm not about to fully expose my damn vagina for a fucking dog to end up forcefully attacking me this underwear is saving me right now until I decide what imma do about this lil situation it's like being peer presured into sex by a dog
A dog

OMFG! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*

yes, after that the dog will lose interest in you.
again, I am a vet.

Roll again

just do it user

You don't know if its good til you try it. There ate companies devoted to making dildos shaped like animal genetalia, so it must feel good

deliver?

All I feel is shame right now officially lowest point of my sad life and I'm loving that I can say that

Just fuck him now! For the love of Satan...

Stop abusing the animal, rapist.
Put it out of the room and ignore it, it'll stop.
Or you know, enjoy your infection. Dog mouths are filthy, guess you want shit tongue in your vagina.

Let it happen and post proof

Tfw a dog gets more action than you.

imagine the joy and good feeling you'll give that lovely dog.
Also how about my earlier suggestion of oral stimulating its genatalia?

If this is your lowest, I envy you.

Why is it a low point? There's nothing to be ashamed of. Sex is a natural act

Let it lick you and post a pic of it

Roll me some trips and I'll consider don't think the dog will fuck me he genuinely just wants a good fucking taste

Hurry up and let him fuck you and upload it

Just do it, please.

Lies. Also go back to tumblr

Fucking a dog aint a deal, plenty of chicks do that.
Getting caught fucking a dog, now that would suck.
Lock the fucking door

You don't have to be in the room with the dog for this. Also, you're already considering letting him lick you. Don't pretend like you have some moral dilemma with this. We just don't want you to play the 'i have a pussy, give me attention' card unless you're actually willing to go the distance. Not saying you should let the dog fuck you, I'm only saying you should prove your stated info since it's all we've got going for us here.

Sex with my grandmothers dog is a different story

>no tits
>no pussy

Yall niggas posting in a faggot thread

apply peanut butter to vagina lips for dog's added enjoyment

roll

Trips

Literally get the fuck out of my dog fucking experience debby downer

Ahh...rolling

Why? Just because he can't talk? He wants to fuck you. Just let him.

listen... for whatever reason one of my girlfriends let's her Chihuahua lick my cum off or out of her...

I'm so confused i don't even.

trips gotten OP deliver

Let it happen

Che...no, wait.

Roll for vagina time stamp?

"My vagina" sure thing bro

You newfags are all spelling "tits or GTFO" wrong.

ROLL

Hey now. I said vagina time stamp. Prove no trap and all.

Rolll

>one of my girlfriends
Human trash

Rollllllll

Dubs. So vagina and time stamp. Or you know. Tits and time stamp.. or other other, he t the fuck out

OP you can do this.

Was the Chihuahua happy afterwards?

we all have to consider that granny taught this dog to lick her beef daily,so if I were this dog I would definetly choose a 15 yo than a mustardgas-rottenrat foul smell of gram

Literally not trips gotta be last three digits faggit

He has a point.