Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space...

Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space, and then in a few billionths of a second all the mass and energy in the universe just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

It's so ridiculous when you sit down and think it through.

You sound like you could use a toothpick

god isn't real

Religious people believe the same thing, then God just decided to pull himself out of his own asshole and make this shit hole antfarm

not AS rediculous as thinking there IS a god...

oh god, not this tard again

Why do you keep on making these threads?

Don't you realise that you're trying so hard to argue and no one is fighting back?

people must have some incredible dedication.

here, have another one

because it's become a meme you faggot

Yes it is. It's literally creating one to explain away existence which would be completely impossible

Prove that that is what atheists believe.
Last I checked, astronomers said they didn't know what came before the big bang, but that they are fairly certain about what happened just after it happened.
If you're going to claim god did it, prove it.

that dude is really holding onto that toothpick tight

I r8 toothpick/10

Move on, folks.

Wish these religious types would just stick with the choirboys instead of filling up Sup Forums with shitposts.

I WANT THAT TOOTHPICK

Work a trinomial polynomial and tell me that a whole bunch of crap never adds up to zero.

we got user here using big words.

just because you can't comprehend it doesn't mean it fits our collective scientific approximation of reality the best.

Atheists literally believe there are billions and billions of tiny little ladders made up of pairs of molecules inside cells of our body, and then all of a sudden in some impossible coordination those ladders build smaller molecules and get copied to produce a complete unit of an organism.

It's so ridiculous when you don't have the capacity to understand the details of complex theories and have to reduce it to meaningless words.

trinomial polynomial is a pleonasm, idiot. Trinomials are by definition polynomials. Brb I'm going to drink some h2o water.