Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.
So I'm pretty sad and ashamed right now so I come to you for help.
I'll try to keep this short, had a gorgeous 9/10 gf for last 2 years. 3 days ago she left me for a guy she literally met 2 Weeks ago. IVe known this guy forever. Total asshole always has some obscenely hot girl with him whenever I see him. Notorious in our town for fucking peoples girlfriends just to be a fucking prick.
Ultimate fucking son of a bitch.
I'm a pretty big guy (6'1" 215lbs) and wrestled in highschool. So last night while I'm out at the local watering hole I spot this cocksucker with my soul mate and decide I'm gonna show her how alpha I am by beating this guys ass, hopefully winning her back in the process.
I walk over completely confident that I'm gonna destroy this fuck.
>Shove him into bar from behind.
>He turns around as I throw the hardest right hook I can muster
>Swing but hit only air
>Pulling back I realize he's just bobbed and weaved under my swing
>Fuckme.jpg
>His hook connects with the tip of my jaw
>Prettylights.PNG
>I start swinging wild disoriented
>Never even touch him
>Wtf is happening
>Vision clears as I see his right had flying towards my face
>Connects with nose
>Can't see again eyes tearing bad
>Feel another blow land on my cheekbone
>Another in my front teeth
>I panic swing loose wide hailmary
>Feel connection
>Yes!!.Avi
>Hear girl sobbing
>Hit my ex gf not him
>Vision clears again just in time to see him cock back and swing
>Right hook connects with the very tip of my jaw
>Lights out.gif

I woke up a few minutes later to a paramedic checking my vitals and shining a flashlight in my eyes.
Find out from mutual friend that cocksucker is a legit competitive mma fighter.
Ex has black eye, didn't press charges.
Punched the love of my life in the face and got destroyed by a guy that's 40lbs lighter than me. In front of probably 40 people.

What can I do to this fucker b? Is there anything I can do to win her back? Pic related, the asshole. Help me b..

Buy a gun and shoot the cunt

Fucking kek

what's funny?
This is fucked dude.
I've never been so humiliated

Kill yourself faggot she's getting fucked by his huge cock right now 100% guaranteed.

its crossed my mind.
I want him to hurt though, killing him is instant peace for him.
Plus I'm afraid he'd somehow disarm me and beat me to death.
Not fucking joking I've never seen a human being move like this fuck face. Its honestly terrifying

fuck you dude. I love this stupid whore so damn much. I don't wanna think about that shit

kekekekek

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you fcucking pussy ass bitch!
I love seeing cunts like you down the pub get banged!

hahaha pathetic!

nah this guy is just your average bloke. you are either a fat fuck or just a pussy that can't fight for shit haha!

Please guys, i know you guys have been in similar situations what did you do??

It's funny because what you imagined happening was probably not going to happen even if things had gone as planned. But instead of that shitty situation where she thinks you're a prick for beating up the guy she likes, you got an alternate shitty situation where you made him look good and made the girl you're in love with think you're a prick.

It's funny because your expected outcome was in the compliment of the set of possible outcomes.

Honestly, you lost completely and utterly here as a direct result of your silly actions. Accept your defeat and move on with your life. Anything more and you're going to worsen your own image further.

we were the ones knocking out the girlbeating pussy

dude he's a fucking professional fighter he's not some bar brawler. It was like trying to fight a fucking cloud of smoke. I'm not a pussy I've never been knocked out before last night

everyone in your town thinks you're an girl beating pussy who can't fight for shit

listen to this fucking bitch! haha i'd love to see what you look like. i'd shake the guy's hand who beat your pussy ass hahahahaha!

Poison his drink.
Make sure its lethal dosage but not too much, that way the death is slow and painful

I don't wanna fight him again. Ever. I just want to get back at him somehow. Not even physically necessarily

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

However, if you are truly looking for advice, don't come here, Sup Forums is basically a group of maladapted young adults trying hard to fit in by saying nigger and "giving zero fucks lmao". Try /adv/ or reddit (as shitty as it is, it will help if you are in desperate need)

Truth is, Sup Forums was about being free to say what you wanted, not what other people expected you to, silly faggots.

did you make fun of anyone in grade/middle/highschool?
were you a jerk to anyone for no reason?
were you one of the cool kids?

you are a bottom feeder a fucking bottom feeder! in jail you'd be doin my laundry

dude fuck you. This asshole is a fucking animal if it was some regular guy I most likely would've won or at least landed a few solid punches.

I guess so, I was a jock in high school. Not a mean guy but you known how that goes. Why?

hahahaha you are the biggest bitch in the game! i
bet you want him to do it again, you secretly love being humiliated and wanna watch him fuck your girl then fuck you then suck his cum out of your girls pussy as he fucks you bitch ass!

identifies as
>jock
closet fag

I doubt I'll ever be able to get within 50 yards of him without getting my teeth kicked down my throat. I'm embarrassed enough I don't wanna go through that again

then you know how the guys felt every night you made them run home crying, im one of them (not that i know you personally), i would go home and plan how i wanted to kill the swaggots every time, because of this, i could help you if you really wanted it

hurr hurr I'm such a fag you caught me.
Fuck off

I was never a bully I was just friends with guys who were. Please help me

you've been emasculated. every male knows they can do whatever the fuck they like to you and you can't do shit.

only offering because i know how it feels to have your love stolen from you
email me: jfkkljh@gmail

yeah I'm gay, that's why I'm trying to get my girlfriend back.

by punching her and then letting yourself get beat up by another dude in front of her...
>trying to get my girlfriend back
sure you are dude

Are you all fucking faggots in this thread? Show us your hottie/10 ex gf faggot. Pics or all this is bullshit and a story just like everything else here

I'm not a pussy, I'm known for being a pretty tough guy, I've lost fights but I've won a lot more than not. This wasn't a fucking fight it was like trying to beat up a god damn jaguar with your bare hands. You don't get it

just OP by the sounds of it

>I'm not a pussy
>known for being a pretty tough guy
>lost fights but
sure thing pal

here faggot

Sounds like your soulmate is just another whore like the rest of the girls in your town. Be a fucking man and move on pussy everywhere

I know getting her back after last night is unrealistic, I just want to make him suffer for doing this to me

your ex is good looking, cant remember pw to email, email me here instead: jlkkljh@gmail

I'm probably not getting her back after hitting her. I just want to hurt him

Well as a master of a few forms of martial arts including Muay Thai, wing chun, taekwondo, jujitsu, brazillian jujitsu, krav maga and Kendo. I can tell you that the only way to win is to give up unless you plan on taking at least two of these and applying yourself for 4 hours a day for the next two years. And then go for revenge. He doesn't sound that hardcore, sounds like amateur to me. Get hard, wrestling is a bitch sport. It's only good as a back bone to real shit.

You could take a page out of history. When someone's too powerful to take head on, you go for intrigue.

Depending on if you're willing to go to jail to knock him down a few pegs, there's a variety of things you could do to ruin him.
Rigging a car to blow up, or lighting his house on fire would be fitting. I'm not endorsing this, by the way. Just some ideas.

okay thank you I'll send one out in a sec

Rape him, that will show him.
Also your ex will see you as a real man after that.

drug his vodkatini, chop off his left foot a little above his ankle, cauterize the wound, drop him off at hosp w/o wallet, then use his foot as a pencil holder

why? he made you suffer. and that's the way it is and should be. you wifebeating pussy weakling faggot

he's a professional fighter. I have a mutual friend with him that told me he's 7-0 and has been training since he was 6 years old. I don't have 20 years to train to make it an even fight.

ive just never been in a situation like this. I don't know how to go about doing these things

Find out what car he drives and slash his tires. If you're a faggot just let the air out as an inconvenience. That'll show him. Or you can set his house on fire ;)

>ive just never been in a situation like this. I don't know how to go about doing these things
KEK

Well honestly maybe that's why she left you. He's way more alpha than you could ever dream.

I know he's tougher than me I'm not delusional. But we were perfect together I make good money I've always been a good provider, we always got along, she fucking loved me man I just don't get it

And this children, is what we call impromptu.

You're a faggot op. This is all bullshit and non of this is real. Nice story I guess and I realize you're bored and want attention. Just know it's not working on me buddy. You're a pussy on all fronts.

I'd recommend using a public computer to look up the things you're thinking about doing. Don't want "How to wire a car to explode" being in your search history when he blows up.
Pay for everything with cash so your credit card isn't traced back.
Use gloves, and always have a backstory for everything. Always have an alibi as back up just in case you're called into question.

OP is clearly the biggest bitch in the game.
BIGGEST.
BITCH.
IN.
THE.
GAME.

why is that funny

I am gonna be straight up. Don't bother with the fight path or get back with physicality. Frank Sinatra said it best: "The best revenge is success."

In other words you have to make yourself a better person and find a better girl. One that everyone loves, not just you. Improve your life anyway you can. Then they will see and be jealous. That's the best revenge.

why do you keep asking "why is that funny" are you fucking autistic as well as a fucking pussy?

if I was making this up don't you think I'd make it something flattering?? Not how I basically got cucked and got the fucking piss kicked out of me in front of my girlfriend?? Retard

Dude. Women don't want money anymore son. Why do you think there are more and more cuck threads nowadays? And more women are going for black dick as well? It's a Paradigm shift happening right before our very eyes. Women want a big dick and a fucking beast man to ravage them. Fuck wimpy guys with their head on their shoulders loaded with monies. It's not fun for them anymore. Just big dick is now.

god this guy is so fucking insecure.
every little bitchy comment just stings him so bad.
PA-FUCKING-THETIC!

I know she's not coming back. I have a good job and I'm a good looking white guy, I know I can get another girl. I just want him to suffer for putting me through this

OP clearly is or just a faggot lonely troll who's got nothing Better to do

OP you might as well put on a g-string and suspenders and submit yourself cause now you a BITCH!

clearly the latter

It wasn't about the money we had a great relationship man. I just don't know what changed in the last week.

My point, besides explaining why your situation aroused my amusement rather than a sense of commiseration, was that doing so will probably not be beneficial to you in any meaningful way. This situation is ultimately one you created through your own ineptitude. This man was better than you. He took the things you wanted through his own ability and stomped on your pride when you tried to take a cheap shot. You put your pride under his feet and let him stomp because you didn't know better. And now you want to try again because all you see is that your pride has been damaged. You are a petty person. Improve yourself and you can take the things you want.

Let me ask you this: Will causing this man to experience a bit of temporary suffering improve your life? You will feel better for a little bit but that's not going to make you more attractive or a better fighter. People will view your actions as either petty or they will approve because they are petty people.

Improve yourself and you won't end up in these situations.

>This happened to me once.
>How I got revenge.
>He had a cat.
>I got his cat, stripped it clean, made casserole out of it.
>Knew his schedule and ex's. Before he gets home, enter his house, leave plateful of food for him to eat. Is his cat.
>I get the cat turned into a hat, takes a couple days.
>While he is away, put hat on bed.
>Success.

OP had a great relationship with a man.
>KEK

Look homie. Ur bait is high quality. So I'll bite.

If ur for real, listen to urself. You're replying to every shit comment here as if ur life depended on it. Ur a cuck. Ur actions prove it. Cry urself to sleep trying to sadly otherwise. Accept what you are, a pussy bitch who rightfully got his gf taken away, and kill urself. It's the only way.

LISTEN TO THIS user OP YOU FUCKING BIGGEST BITCH IN THE GAME

that would be a waste of perfectly good violence

Best advice, do this.

nah cause then there's one less bottom feeding pussy to worry about shooting up our schools to worry about

it won't improve my life, but it would give me closure and some satisfaction. He doesn't even care about her. He's gonna have some new whore in a week and that's gonna hurt her. And even after what she did I don't want her to get hurt.

Dude. She's a woman. It doesn't have to make sense bro. It could've been the smallest thing he did when they met that made her interested. Him being an alpha, noticed and reeled that bitch in with all kinds of lies. Plus he might have a huge wang. Or at least fucks her better than you did.

Bro let it go. Ull drive urself insane if you don't get over this. Remember, it never makes sense when it comes to a woman and her partner choices.

I know it doesn't make sense. But its not like this happened months ago, I got my ass beat less than 24 hours ago. And I know its not over. He told me that next time I'm gonna be carried out in a body bag. He's a fucking psychopath dude I have to do something

I couldn't do that, I love animals. Even if they belong to that miserable fucking faggot.

Op. I'll be ur gf for this moment.

I love you ano-

Actually, just kill urself.

My pussy will get wetter knowing ur underground dead as fuck

whats his facebook profile?

You win most determined user award for attempting to trigger someone.

Get gun shoot him once (non lethal), then again in the dick (hopefully lethal but slow) good luck friend

why? If I tell you you'll probably send him a link to this thread then he's gonna show up here and fucking kill me. I wasn't born yesterday

You wreastled, but you tried to strike with the guy instead of shooting for a takedown?
You're fucking retarded, you deserve ever bit of pain and embarrassment you're getting.

so we can hack him for you duh

I'm glad I didn't try to sweep him. I can only imagine what would've happened if it went to the ground. We probably wouldn't be talking right now

yeah, cause that'll sure show him.

we'll hack his profile and put questionable material on there and message his contacts with bad stuff etc.

might even convince his gf to break up with him

contrary to what you might think, I'm not brain dead

who's the guy in the pic?

i don't get it

She decided to leave you for a brief shallow relationship and you want to defend her honor? What the fuck is wrong with you? How are you going to hold that man accountable for his actions but alleviate the girl of responsibility for leaving you? A relationship is a partnership and she decided this partner was better. But this is his fault for existing is what you're saying.

Sever all ties to this entire situation. Nothing good will come of this. Closure in a shit flinging contest isn't really a type of closure worth striving for.

Do the gun thing, but shoot him a bunch of times in the spine so he doesn't die (he won't, he's in good physical condition). Also, do it from far away enough that he has no time to respond.

If he's a martial arts fighter, especially a good one, it means he has some occult training.

The truth is that reality is mental, all of it, and he probably knows this. But this can work to your advantage, too. But if you feel doubt in yourself or have no confidence, hold off.

The only thing a gun does for you is give you the confidence that you can beat him. you could have the same effect by waving your hands around in the air if you had the correct level of faith (you probably can't get to that level very quickly, so don't try this), but

the point is, build up confidence. If there's even a little bit of nagging doubt in your head, even the tinest bit, hold off, but have faith that you can do it and it's yours.

Chances are, though, even if he can bend the laws of physics (all good martial artists can), he can't break them outright; very few are that good. So get a gun and use it on him from a safe distance. Make sure it's loaded and ready to shoot.

her new boyfriend.

Get a knife, stab him in his arsehole.

any more pics?

yeah, there's a bunch on his fb. Why?