When is it OK to hit a woman? Protip: everytime. Webm very much related, she really asked for it, over and over again...

When is it OK to hit a woman? Protip: everytime. Webm very much related, she really asked for it, over and over again, watch all 56 seconds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wr5avmy4LcM?t=79
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

... and also this, for good measurement.

Pretty sure that one is fake.

Then the guy goes to jail.

Nope, is not. Search falcon punch and look for videos, there are one a minute ling clip om ytube of how it begins.

It was made when getting a viral YouTube video was impressive.

when they're within arms reach

story?
I need to know what happens next

Violence against women is bullshit.
I know they stand for equality, but they are fragile (regardless of how tough they think they are) and shouldn't have the shit kicked out of them just because.
BUT... if she's gonna act like a man, she can get beaten like a man.
I think it's wrong to punish a man for reacting to a woman acting like a fucking prick.
If she wants to fight a guy, she should get beaten like one.

Guess she learnt to stay in the kitchen and make sammiches.

Never.

You only restrain or walk away from the situation like a man.

You katana wielding edgelords can post on here about how you wouldn't hesitate to punch a girl, but in real life we all know you wouldn't do shit. Besides, only a pussy would hit a girl. If I ever saw a grown ass man lay his hands a woman, he's getting his ass laid out.

Fine then. If your woman starts shit with me, I'll beat your ass.

Sound fair?

Stop white knighting, faggot.

I'd like to see you try that little man

You don't see the irony in saying these guys are too chickenshit to hit a woman while claiming you'd hit them, do you?

Regardless.

Hitting people is a shitty thing to do, you should avoid it. If you are in a situation where you need to fight, your goal should be to make the attacker stop attacking you so you can disengage.

Having said that; I believe that everyone has the absolute right to defend themselves from any one. Man, woman, pensioner, child, cripple; if they are strong enough to hit they are strong enough to be hit back.

You faggot SJW. I thought you'd be all about equal rights.

Try threatening me to my face, and not behind a computer keyboard, faggot.

Couldn't agree more pal, cold hard bitch slap of truth right there.

>teenager confirmed
>potentially autist

First, never hit a woman unless you can get away with it. The police will ALWAYS side with the woman.

If you can get away with, go to fucking town.

she took the first three pretty good
impressive

maah nigga maaah nigga

MA MUTHA FUCKIN NIGGA

Woman think's she's tough enough to take swings and kick a man violently like that, she should expect to get hit back. That's bullshit. I don't condone abusing a fragile and defenseless woman, but if you're being abused like that by ANYBODY, you have a right to defend yourself.

Using violence to quell aggressive violence is fine, but should not be your first resort.

Women do not deserve protected status from this rule because they have vaginas and stringy arms.

Yes, and she really asked for him to hit back, so she well deserved that.

That reminds me a lot of a specific situation that I was in a few years ago.

It was in Tanaris. I was just minding my own business, powerleveling my leatherworking. It was a PvP server, and I didn't do PvE at all; but I'm no douche, no lowbie killer. So this horde warrior appears and I let him do his thing while I do mine. Guess he didn't like it me killing all those basilisks; and was starting to catch on that I wouldn't attack him; because he tried really hard to be annoying. At first he'd try to "tag" the mobs so I couldn't get them, aggroing a whole bunch at once and whatnot; but he just couldn't compete with me in my flying mount; so he just started attacking me, just to have me in combat. I kept gesturing for him to stop, but he wouldn't; and he could charge to the targets while keeping me in combat so there was that. I got annoyed and one-shot him. Killed him on sight after that. He learned his lesson, and guess just abandoned the quest, since I was in that spot for a long time.

Don't fuck with people who you stand no chance against; because even if they destroy you, every rational person will see that it was your fault.

this is why women don't deserve equal pay

fucking misogynistic pig

Its fake you fucking retarded teenager

this, if I even hear about a guy hitting a girl I lose my shit on instinct.
Nothing feels better than abusing an abuser.

in self defence

oh fuck off, really?
When I was in school dickheads like you made life hell for some people.

Take a fucking seat and let me tell you a story son.

Many years ago when I was in school there was a kit with severe Aspergers in my IT class.
Every fucking lesson whe the teacher was out this trashy bitch use to go over and taunt him.remorselessly.

>another day
>teachers gone
>she does the classic walk
>stands behind him
>unzips his fucking thomas the tank engine bag
>pours it on the floor
>smacks the back of his head
>Happens every FUCKING time
>i use to try and stop her
>use to slap me and punch me
>couldnt hit back, SHES A GIRL
>if i hit a girl cretins like you think im an ABUSER?
>jason (asbergers kid) loses his shit
>swipes a heavy computer chair round her head
>bashes her head in till shes k fucking O

she deserved it all

he went to jail or got charged.

Well, Jason. And I assume you're Jason because you clearly have assboogers. I pulled a man's eye out for much less. You don't hit girls. It's not her fault you're a retard.

you don't see it but let me assure you.
It's incredibly obvious you're either a child or teenager
everything thus far from you has been remarkably immature and rather cringe.
Take your fedora off, turn your computer off and please go outside.

protip: tell your mother you love her, don't be edgy to her she doesn't deserve it.

most dudes when asked "would you hit a girl?" think she wasn't doing nothing to deserve it.

In this case 99% of rational humans would agree with you.

Hush Jason, only dreams now.

Yet people like still exist.

yeah man id probably hit this chick too. maybe not the 4 good hits he got on her she prob has broken face bones now. but id still be pissed. 10/10 would hit chicks for this or less.... just an appropriate level, not 100pecent force like you would hit a child or something.

Yep, and 99% of rational human beings are going to sit back and watch while I beat the shit out of the abuser. The police even help you out if you did the right thing.

>drunk girl at party
>following me around talking shit
>keep trying to avoid her
>she starts shoving me
>going to leave party
>she blocks my way
>punches me three times in the face
>stick my foot behind her and shove her
>falls backwards and hits the ground hard
>nobody cares

I wish you had been there, user.

autism levels are off the spectrum!

How does it feel being dominated by every woman you've ever been with?

Trick question, you've never been with one.

lulz

Have no clue what is going on, but he could have just left instead of taking that. If he was being hit while leaving, OK defend yourself. There's a cut in the video to where he starts swinging, and imo that kind of force clearly was too much, and at the wrong time. Do nothing during hits to the face and kicks? Swing away after a one handed push ? ehh... seems like she had some of that coming definitely.

I threw a toy barn house at my sister's face when we were 3 or something. I have no memory of it.

I'd kick my son to death if he ever hit his sister.

It's never okay to hit anyone. Unless if they're trying to harm you first. I don't give a shit about your retarded genitals. If you fuck with me, I'm kicking your fucking teeth in. End of story.

beta faggots, it wont get you laid.
I'm being brutally honest.

The same time it's okay to hit a man. In that webm she deserved every bit of it.

>muh equality

I'm not trying to get laid. I'm just being rational. If someone goes out of their way to try to hurt you, it's only human instinct to defend yourself. Quit being a beta faggot.

except from you, you're okay

you however should be in prison, how you managed to produce a child i'll never know.

do him a favor an hero

misclick son, you keep the beatings coming

Well done

youtu.be/wr5avmy4LcM?t=79

First thought on seeing this

I salute you

She's a freak in bed

I was so worried this was going to be bait and he'd just take it like a punk. Then I was even more worried he'd hit her once and walk away while she was still standing. Then he floored her out of her fucking shoe and it was amazing.

Thanks, OP.

Hey, man from the gif here

nope. She's actually crap in bed

you're so full of shit you probably believe half the shit you spew in this place.

kill yourself you nigger

With audio, the people say nothing watching the guy get slapped and hit and the second he hits her, the girl says "oh my god.. call the, call the police!". Stupid

Guy from last post again here

I am not black as you can see from the gif my hand with a watch on

When the mood strikes you, you strike her. Just because she didn't give you a reason don't mean she ain't hiding some shit she did. She should never feel safe or complacent.

oh god, you're actually retarded.

>I went to school with that girl meme

An hero.

agree with both. Leave if you can. If you can't, defend yourself.

This guy could have easily just walked away.

I'm a skinny beta faggot, I've never been in a fight, I can't flirt, I can't drink for shit, I'm terrible at sports and I avoid confrontation as much as possible, and I've been laid, speaking as someone who always thought being nice won't get you laid and then proved themselves wrong, if any anons out there are beta fags like me: don't give up hope, just be nice and be yourself, and you'll win respect with time.

If you have to punch a woman to stop her attack, you are a pussy. There's nothing wrong with grabbing her hair, bending her over and kicking her ass to send her flying though. Restrained, but effective.

why are you mad

don't be mad

be glad :^)

It was the straw that broke the camel's back.

The point is, a dude knows not to fuck and pick at and instigate another person who is bigger than him unless he wants his shit shoved in
girls don't know that, he treated her equally

I bet my first baby mama to the point of concussion. She fucked some 40 year old meth head in the same room I slept in. Shit was so cash. Completely worth it and I'd do it again too.

>When is it OK to hit a woman?

I dont know. When is it ok to hit a child or downed man?

Protip: Never, unless your an unscrupulous faggot.

>guy could have easily just walked away.

Why? She would then know that he wouldn't hit her back, and would have been double mean to him the next time they met. No chance.

Kek

>She would then know that he wouldn't hit her back, and would have been double mean to him the next time they met. No chance.

Then don't associate with crazy bitches. It's not like you have to see them again.

your "first baby moma" can't understand how you got with a girl who would do that. You sound so classy.

this.

anybody who disagrees with this is either a coward, or disgusting millennial who bought the propaganda that "people are equal." This isn't true. People are different, not always equal, but deserve equal amount of respect.

>don't associate with crazy bitches. It's not like you have to see them again.

True, if I could avoid it. The thing is that this type of girls would stalk y-o-u, and see to it that they will meet y-o-u...... again and again.

Easy. Be both 18. Both come from ridiculously rich families. Be on coke for months everyday. I'm classy as fuck like Pabst in a wine flute. Now go fuck yourself.

Also she's bat shit insane. I didn't know it at the time. Haven't seen her in 6 years.

6/10 nigger

fuck, that's sad. I would say try the best you can to not hit her and avoid her. I've met a couple of girls like that, their intention is to get a rise out of you until you hit them back. I dont really know what their thought-process's are, whether they feel like they can take a male twice their size, or maybe they'll somehow prove a point by getting hit. I dont know. All I can tell you is that it wouldn't be insensible to hit one, if there was no other way out of it, as long as you realize you're in the wrong as well.

I came to this thread looking for fight videos. You all disappoint me.

If some bitch starts hitting me random, i'll tell her to stop for a few times, if she doesn't listen - Listen, if you wanna hit like a man, you're gonna get hit like a man, everyone has the right to defend themselves

Women r now equal to men, so anything goes, right? U fuckin gay idiot keks.

He didn't even hit her crotch you blind idiot. Look closer and he actually hits way down on her leg

You put a lot of work into a bunch of bullshit I'll never read.

You're right. Just a load of bullshit.

I give the bitch 3 warnings then shes getting slapped ive have been taught that by my mom

One quick slap at the face should stop them. I did that once at lunch back in freshmen year of highschool. Some bitch kept arguing with me about a comment I made at her book club. Screaming at me n shit. Everyone was staring. She started hitting me and kicked me a couple of times. Got sick of it so I backhanded the shit out of her in front of everyone. She was on the ground crying. Everyone saw what happend. Only 2 girls thought I was a woman abuser. And I got more friends after that.

I won't beat the shit out of a girl. But I will get her to stop being a bitch.

All in all, this is God's fault.
Why?
Because, by mistake God created woman, and the Devil just laughed and applauded.

Lets find this cocksucker and punch him in the face. He really sounds like he needs it.

No motherfucker, men will not flee from women.

>trying to be badass
>trying to be badass on Sup Forums

Have you ever felt the warmth of a woman before?

ITT: You get SJW with white knights with the same cringeworthy autistic mentality of imgur.

Point being, if a woman wants to fight a man, like a man, then expect getting your ass beat like a man. It's that simple. I'm so sick and fucking tired of these white knights defending a woman who started all this shit as if she's the victim.
Don't get me wrong, I love women to death, but when you get certain women that pull shit like this, then it gets aggravating. At the same time, it doesn't convince me to hate all women just because this one in specific couldn't control her behavior. It's a common misconception that if some dude beats on a woman because the woman is slugging fists at the guy, automatically the dude abuses women...

... shit, i sound like a libtard now.
Reminds me that McDonald's video where these two fat cunts try to go at it against a male worker, then the dude heads back in the kitchen area, somehow manages to find a lead pipe, and just lays the smack down on the two fatties as if he was making quarter pounders. Course the guy gets arrested, because of these faggotry white knights and their PC bullshit. However, the charges were dropped, because upon further review from captured videos, the jury ruled the case as, "Justifiable self-defense."

So punching some loser in the face makes me a badass? Mhh...nice.