Hey anons from the previous thread that got deleted...

Hey anons from the previous thread that got deleted, I'm here to chronicle the passing of our dearly beloved as she takes her own life tonight.

Any of her posts from the original thread will be appreciated too.

The original thread OP:

Hello Sup Forums

I'm going to kill myself, or at least attempt it. I'm going to apologize for my rant beforehand.

The reason in short: my parents, especially my dad, are a mess. The rest of my family doesn't really care about me either. Since the day I was born I had to carry their burdens and I'm done with it.

I do have a lot friends. (I'm really social, yes.) They know some of my problems, and they do support me, but obviously can't change my situation. So I'm pretty much alone here.

Why do I post it on here? Well, I'm an insomniac and even though I don't really use the internet, every night I come to various boards to kill time. I've been doing this for years. It has given me a lot of joy, and Sup Forums even is a bit important for me.

Anyway, I have not told anyone about my plans, because I'm sure about my decision and do not want to be interrupted. But I'm a bit scared, and feel like 'being' with you guys makes the process easier.

>My snapchat: unlxved

(If I do make it I will put the aftermath on my story and update often.)

See my next post.

Was it live?

techically it still is,
it's still going on

Tits first OP.

Link?

" 60 + some spare paracetamols I have left and a 13% alc. wine to wash it down. I'm aware that it can take a few hours to a few days before my liver fails. That's the plan. "

I would have recommended barbiturates but if thats the way you want to go

Actually read OP pls

it already started and she hasent even killed her self yet....dout shes going to any way

anything on her sc?

can someone post it on here?

trip dubs...quick some one check the sc

OP here, (creator of thread not killer of self)

Delivaring snapchats

1/?

o shit we r dubs bros

>Snapchat

Yeah nevermind i think i will just observe the thread

tell her to post nudes before she does it

Tell her to do it shirtless

Hey op take a picture of your tits first

does she have a kik

Can we get her nudes first OP?

tell het to take off that stupied shit on her head if shes going to kill her swlf she dosent need that hay head dress shit

need thise nuuuuuuides do it topless

Shit... She's actually doing it.

2/?

Why is she still wearing that bs head rag

Hell yeah

The shittiest way of killing yourself. You're going to be in a lot of pain and be miserable as fuck and die in agony. Enjoy.

OP please, don't do this.

3/?

Hell FUCKING YEAH OP GO GO GO!!!!!

OP you don't owe these faggots anything. Don't end your life and especially don't let the lowest moment of your life be entertainment for these degenerates. I love Sup Forums but holy shit sometimes I see the kind of people here and think this is the worst of humanity.

Your right she should of took my advice from her earlier thread and lay down face first in a puddle

start asking for the nudes shed feeling tipsy

Attention whore

Fucking hell, thats your body telling you to stop. It knows you are trying to poison yourself. This is a very painful way to die. Please stop OP.

Kek, this faggot still thinks he's whiteknighting

That's going to be an extremely painful death. You should stop and seek medical help. And if you're already experiencing pain now, trust me, it hasn't even started. Please stop and go to the ER.

Guys, she's dead. We were calling and she hasn't came back for 6 minutes.

I have faith in you OP

You are an hero

We will rejoice the end of your pain in Valhalla

Chceck snap u moron

Get vodka and drink it super fast cause it will be painful eveen more

anticlimactic much

Those aren't going to do OP in unfortunately.

Sorry to disappoint everyone in this thread.

One more mudslime bites the dust

Victory in the USA

Nevermind she came back

Rest in peace Parazetabomb

It will destroy her liver. A very painful way to die.

Show us all your asshole and vagoo before you die

I like how when you said shes dead in my playlist pain by three days grace turned on and i almost felt bad

For the sake of chronological order,
4/?

No shes not. It will take hours till she feels any effects and it can even take a day for liver failure. Thats why it sucks as a suicide method. But she will probably vomit from the wine and thats it. Stupid bitch, didn't even do this right. Who the fuck kills themselves with paracetamol?

Go out with a bang at least. SHOW UR TITSSSSS

OP open your snaps, I just want my dick to be the last thing a cute brown chick sees before she dies.

5/?

6/?

Ok OP you heard em

Clean and quiet didn't work
Time for loud and messy

7/?

Doggo for the nudes

If you're gonna kill yourself at least make the news

SHE DONT HAVE ALCOHOL SO SHE DRINK WATER HAHAAHH WHAT A JOKE

can you show us your tits first?

I have necrophilia, help a Sup Forumsrother out.

How much time does she have?

Fucking hell shes gonna be in so much pain

8/?

is it necrophilia if you are ded inside already?

Respond to this comment if you get a thrill from the death or suffering of others

Why of all ways to kys would you choose this bullshit

she's not going to die moron

You faggots are so gullible

nope, only when u wank too or fuck dead chicks or

Can you kill yourself next?

But you guys know that the girl won't answer here because thats the thread from another op?

Masochistic urges perhaps.

OP isn't the one doing it retard. Christ

even if this wasn't bait, that'd just permanently fuck your liver. You wouldn't die, you'd just be in incredible pain for days and get put on an organ transplant list.

Should've blown herself up in the name of Allah. Easier, quicker AND you get Allah Plus Points. Win win situation and instead, she chose fucking paracetamol. Probably the worst drug for killing yourself EVER. Why not heroin? Make it at least enjoyable?

Who was in the original thread?

Don't listen to these idiots. You have a beautiful life ahead of you. stick your finger down your throat and get that shit out of you.

We dont get to see her die tho, just her taking the pills, no fun

here, and I gave the suggestion on how to do it properly. sadly she didnt lisen.

still awaiting TITS..

9/?

You could've at least not add that cancer image.

In case you havent noticed, OP isnt here fam.

What did you tell her to do

Crush and snort some for the fuck of it

ask for thise titties homie

not take them individually like an idiot.
make sure stomach was empty before hand
before you pass out lay under something to suffocate yourself.

20 grams of fucking paracetamol? Jeeesus Christ, liver is gonna explode and then shrivel up like a raisin. Her stupidity actually makes me glad that shes going to suffer. Good riddance, bitch

join isis, become a spy for the u.s. make a difference by changing the mentality that women are lessor beings than men. You want to fuck up dad? Fuck him up by changing the culture of oppression in the muslim world.

since when did Sup Forums get such a bunch of niggerfaggots? tits or gtfo!

Oh that was you. I told her to lay face down in a puddle and some other stuff

that's also a good choice. Only takes a few inches of water to drown.
I've had some extreme cases of people attempting suicide in my vicinity and they all fuck it up in some way.

Oh lord I did that when I was 16. I thought it would give me some kind of high. It didn't. I felt like shit.

This

Don't kill yourself. It's not worth dying just casue your parents are shits. Move on and get a job in another town.

bruh, did you click on the wrong link?