What did Sup Forums think of ant-man?

What did Sup Forums think of ant-man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EIrsOg9Wqp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Surprisingly good for a marvel movie

Same with X-Men Apocalypse

One of the best MCU movies which is surprising considering the Edgar Wright fiasco.

I thought it was pretty fun, but I didn't really think he fit that well into Civil War.

i wouldnt recommend it

antastic

the cover itself just oozes with excellence, wish DÇ would take note

One of the best three MCU movies.

I liked it. I don't get all the hate for it though.

Lilly was quite good in it

it's a shame she's barely in any movies/tv shows

Waaaaay better than I expected and it had any reason to be.

Paul Rudd in the first role I've not hated him in

Ridiculously hax in Civil War

turned it off 2/3's in.

>you'll never shrink down and go build a home inside 1 of Evangeline Lillys shoe

what the fuck is the point of life

fuckin why?

this film has the better version of Lex Luther than bvs

ehh...that's a pretty shoddy pleb lex. Eeisenbergs portrayal was fun and kinomatic, the Antman lex just felt generic and by the books

Basically this. I didn't hate it and occasionally it was charming. Rudd actually did a good job and the bad guy felt like a bad guy.

If it came on television I'd probably kick back and watch it.

I enjoyed Antman wrecking Falcon's shit

youtube.com/watch?v=EIrsOg9Wqp8

nice concept ruined by generic marvel formula

Dull, generic, and forgettable.

It was alright, something to watch when you're bored and have nothing else to watch.

well user im pretty sure the point of life isnt to live in a fucking shoe

Nah, he is still a better Lex Luther than that Lex "Joker" Eisenberg

comic movie this time mixed with heist genre

Great, probably one of Marvel's best, but I can't help wonder what it would have been like if they hadn't jewed based Edgar Wright about.

ANTS

>Same with X-Men Apocalypse
Ah
ahahaha

no

>Eeisenbergs portrayal was fun and kinomatic,
you felt only so, because the rest of the movie sucked.
he became as every batman villains are, a looney

They didn't jew him around, he wanted to make it a stand alone film even though he knew about their cinematic universe.

he just passed clearing himself and not getting arrested in his movie, then he shows up in a criminal group fighting the government.
FUCKING WHY would he risk losing his freedome and daughter again? Even Pym wouldn't force him to do that, just to mock Stark

I only saw Civil War once, but wouldn't the Sonovia Accords force the surrender of the Antman technology to the UN? Or maybe I'm conflating this with the comic....

I haven't watch this

One of the best visual effects I've ever seen in my life.

Fucking watch it! It's absolutely amazing visually.

The villain is great, the CGI ants are great, the final fight scene is superb.

The villain was the main problem, he was standard marvel villain #whatever. Other than that I thought it was an alright movie though.

6/10

Still better than all the other cape movies i've seen.

its ok

Me and my friend burst out laughing when the villain was looking at himself in the toilet mirror, like admiring his face KEK

Michael Pena's character was MCU's GOAT supporting cast.

This. Cracked up at his scenes

I mostly enjoyed it. I think I would have preferred the Edgar version more though.

not a play on his powers in the movie but I liked how small it was

it wasn't an infinity stone it was just one guy trying to protect his science from being misused

in terms of capekino a down to earth movie

i want her to do that to me and i wouldn't tap out

quicksilver made that an okay movie, stop being bandwagon bill and hating it because others do

CARLOS!

Had one of the best fight scenes in capeshit. the train scenes looked great visually and also had good comedic timing. and the burst out laughing at Plainsong playing when they were fighting in the suit case

Quicksilver is one of the reasons why Apocalypse sucks
>here there is no excuse about why he do everything (like saving Xavier)
>that muh father shit goes no where
>you can't put a comedy sketch between 2 dramatic moments (Xavier and Magneto talk and kidnapping of Xavier - Cyclops knowing that his brother just blow up and the faster guy could not save him)

Celeryman >>> superman

I'll be honest, Ant-Man is perhaps my least favorite Marvel superhero. I was not looking forward to the movie outside of Edgar Wright's involvement. Then again:
>even without Edgar Wright, we still got some of his ideas in the script
>movie is a comedy/heist movie
>Pym isn't the protagonist
>Paul Rudd
It was an enjoyable movie, and I'm glad, because I think it could have been far, far worse.
Really? I thought he was one of my favorite parts. Giant-Man is pretty much the only really good use for the whole size-changing formula.

Working as intended.

Haven't watched it yet

At first glance I thought your pic was dredd and was prepared for a great thread. Oh well.
Ant man was good. Somewhat original super shit and the jokes didn't feel out of place since the stakes weren't so high. Would watch again in a year or so

Total shit. Better than raimis shitshow spiderman I guess