Audioslave

Thoughts? I love show me how to live.

listen to Primus

Soundgarden for moms

All the shitfork drones here will shit on it, because they're shitfork drones. And because they're shitfork drones, you can feel free to disregard all of their opinions.

Great album, great band, with a ton of great songs; hopefully the reformation will produce better music than Soundgarden's.

Cochise is the shit

As good as butt rock gets I guess ?

Or maybe they shit on it because it's actually a shit band? It's Soundgarden and Rage Against The Machine making a radio friendly post-grunge album. It's not good

I love it, but when I first heard it I don't know if I had more than 20 cds

t. shitfork drone

But the best buttrock band was Live

Wow had no idea they reformed, thanks for telling me.

Their first album was ok.
Everything else was shit.
I wish Soundgarden had never reunited.

You're going to regret both knowing they reformed and thanking him for telling you.

>Soundgarden
Great band

>Rage Against The Machine
Great band

>Soundgarden and Rage Against The Machine
Great band

>radio friendly
HURR DURR BECAUSE IT CAN BE PLAYED ON THE RADIO, THAT MEANS ITS BAD. I AM TOTALLY NOT A SHITFORK DRONE HIPSTER PEACE OF SHIT.

>post-grunge
Ooh wow you know some very broadly defined music genres. A damning argument!

>It's not good
NOTHING you wrote describes the actual MUSIC ITSELF and why it's "not good". All you did was list hipster, image-related gripes. Thank you for proving my point faggot. Have a nice day!

Storm Thorgerson is the goat album cover artist

Btfo

Cochise was alright, the rest I could leave desu

t. chris cornell

not pitchfork approved

It's not Grimes, Radiohead or Death Grips, so Sup Forums hates it. I like it though. Heavy, funky groove and a great vocalist with songwriting chops to go along with power and range. What's not to like?

Music that's the sum of it's parts, sounds exactly like you'd think it would when you first heard that Cornell was the new Rage singer.

Well, it is what you would expect it to be, but thast doesn't mean it's not good.

It doesn't mean it's good either. And it's not.