Itt: music for normies that think they are alternative

itt: music for normies that think they are alternative

Not all the top fans are normies, but a there are a lot of normies listening to this to say: "look at me! I am alternative!"

all 90's grunge

Panic! At the Disco - Entire Discography

Lorde

I doubt normies would ever listen to this

these

Burzum is the most normie black metal band, there are plenty of normies fans of filosofem and hvis

death grips
anco
swans
pavement
black flag

The question is do they actually listen and enjoy, or do they hear 10 seconds, think "oh shit this is some scary avant-garde shit" and then turn it off because they hate it but think it'll give them street cred so they pretend to like it

>pretending to like shit
literally who does this

Any band that I don't like

Teenagers, Sup Forums (but I repeat myself)

don't act like Burzum is some 2deep4you shit, it isn't

What makes extreme subgenres of metal hard to digest is often the sheer chaos and amount of things attacking the listener rather than how loud the music is. Burzum is pretty tame compared to most forms of extreme metal, and while there's harsh vocals, they aren't happening at a rate of most other extreme metal bands.

it is for normies

This is the correct answer, and the one I was looking for.

Unironically? Shit like sun city girls and le rallizes dereddit

shit screams 'normie trying to be unique'

>10 + ambient runescape tracks
>easy listening

The 1975

Correct.
All other answers are either bait or contrarians trying to act like they are on some other supreme level of taste

That's certainly much easier to digest than a typical death metal track which is far less repetitive and far more visceral.

>nirvana
>arctic monkeys
>21 pilots
>panic at the disco

DSotM

Merriweather Post Pavilion

>pavement
did you seriously just diss the best thing that happened in the 90's