My girlfriend said it would be hot if I let her black friend fuck my in the ass while she watches...

My girlfriend said it would be hot if I let her black friend fuck my in the ass while she watches. I don't want to do it at all, but she's seriously pissed off at me and thinks I'm being racist and homophobic for not doing it.

Also she usually lets me join in when she has sex with other girls she thinks it's unfair I won't let a black guy fuck me for her. I'm stuck here I really love her, but I really don't want to do it. What should I do? This is a guy she's already had sex with, but she promised nothing is going on between them now, she just wants me to get fucked by him.

Do it faggot

getouttathatsituationquickly.jpeg

okay I'll bite:
REEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING CUCK! THIS IS WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD! KILL THE NIGGER AND BEAT YOUR WOMAN LIKE A REAL MANNNNNNN!!!

Wtf i mean id probably do it but if she keeps pushing why are you with her? There shouldnt be any situation where she genuinely gets mad because youre uncomftorable with putting yourself through something that has no positive outcome for you..

your grammar is what is killing me now

u could try it once and see how u like it. OP is this her? what does she do with you and other girls? Keeping her around might be worth it even if u don't wanna try getting fucked? Is there a middle ground somewhere?

Remove yourself from:
a) that relationship
b) the gene pool
c) both a and b

MFW Op thinks there isn't a bigger problem here, than just her wanting him to be fucked by some Nigger.

If you don't leave her you're mental too

Shut up. Lame tard thinks we believe him

Do it and post results.

>whimper
>pout

Yeah, right. Anybody sane would escape such "relationship" immediately. OP is a faggot yet again.

kek

I could take the nigger cock

>thinks you're being homophobic because you're not a homo

>I really love her

Then you're a fool. No advice I could offer is going to stick.

this is UNBELIEVABLE! as in i LITERALLY do NOT BELIEVE THIS is TRUE