gaypop

one and only

it's a beautiful day to love your irene

lisa

old thread got well past 20 and noone linked a new thread
>how to tell that /kpg/ is being """raided""" by /oh/

abomination on the left

SOMEONE ELSE

I'm honestly done, as a twice fan, with i-ONCEs not holding twice accountable for not singing live and getting assblasted when people point it out. Stop making fucking excuses for them, their dances aren't hard or energetic, so they're not out of breath. If every time they lipsync they're "saving their voices for important things"...The fuck are they saving it for, the shower? A concert-- Oh no. My bad. They lipsynched their whole concert. That piano version of KK where only Jihyo was stable? Ah, yeah. I forgot.

Instead if screaming "TRICES!!!!!!!" whenever someone criticise the group fucking hold them accountable and demand that JYP get them vocal coaches. I'm honestly over other ONCEs and their delulu mentality that twice is secretly uber talented and hiding it because tHrIcES!!!!!! Anyone with ears can hear that everyone but the vocal line can't fuckin sing. I'm tired.

i love krystal

The best example of slugrene, unfortunately nothing has top this.

someone please tell me the meaning behind this
i don't know the lyrics

>"""raided"""
why do you type like that?

what a good dancer

Nice

every day is

>/OH/ hour
i'm out

wording this

will impregnate

shabets fighting

Stan talent

someone needs to tell these girls that touchy feely skinship is a-okay

NO

Just here to post the GOAT

You I don't like it

sleri > slugrene

imagine dahye's body with haeryung's face

what does one have to do with the other desu

holy manface

that's no no boy

Why so few pics of Gfriend from the Gaon Awards? I need more Umjis.

pls to source?

great example of y dahyun is called dubu
she really is super pale

O M O

i'm so happy i'm straight

Dahye has a lovely face

they're cute, i'll give you that

Reboot guy are you still here?
First of all, let me say that the biggest reason I don't listen to a lot of wonder girls is because I don't like Lim's voice, her lines on 'I feel you' and 'why so lonely' really bring the songs down imo.
With that said I gotta admit I loved her rap in candle, one of the highlights of the album for me. Lim also sounds MUCH better on the b-sides, I have no idea who thought it would be a good idea for her to sing her lines on 'I feel you' with such a whispery voice, she can't pull it off and it really doesn't sound good.
My favorite tracks are: candle, loved, one black night - all these songs are 10/10.
One black night sounds like it should be a yenny/ha:tfelt solo track though.

Oppa is a good song too but it would be better if it was a bit faster, try listening to it at 1.25 speed, much better I think.

I disliked only two tracks: rewind and gone, I can't say exactly why but they annoyed me for some reason.

Pretty solid album overall, thanks for the recommendation user :3

youtube.com/watch?v=5qBicr0IwzI

wow this is umji?

what the fuck i thought people said she was ugly

>Tfw the kpg lies to me just like my parents

I love joy thanks

seulgi...

irene is aware

Autism

>source

are you stupid

yet another indication of /oh/ shittery: straight fanfic

stop posting fanfic

I don't get why Twice was allowed to lipsync on Sketchbook

nobody wants to take pics of those uggos

because cash is king

they were sick

alright it's time for some housecleaning

word

>fanfic hour

someone's just memeing desu

word umji is pretty hot

the only ugly idols are the koreans in twice

and hyoyeon

cant be bothered to learn moonrunes and it doesnt have a date on it anyway

o-oh my......

*vomits*

don't even think about posting same shit about my waifu

Threadly reminder that Twiceboi is the main visual, vocalist and dancer in
Twice

>tfw no suga bf

you are wrong

Knowing Bros, Twice episode

He began unbottoning your shirt and you removed his. He then threw your shirt some place in the room and got up, pulling you up with him. He hinted that he wanted to go upstairs so you wrapped your arms around his neck and jumped up wrapping your legs around him. The two of you were still making out as he hurried up the stairs carrying you.

The bedroom door was cracked so he lightly kicked it open with his foot and set you down on the bed. He sucked on your neck and you already knew a hickey would be visible there by morning. His kisses went lower and lower then stopped at your bra. He lifted you up taking off the bra and tossing it to the side.

He sucked on your hard nipple earning small gasps to escape your mouth. He trailed butterfly kisses all the way down to your pants. “You want these off?” he looked up at you. “Please.” you pleaded making him smirk at how needy you were. He unbuttoned your pants and got up to pull them off, your panties coming along with them, jerking your body forwards.

You legs were closed slightly but he spread them back apart and but them both over his shoulder. His breathe hovered over your area lightly kissing your inner thighs. You tightened your legs around him so he could move closer. He sucked on your thighs making you moans louder. He loved your moans so much, he’d do anything just to hear you scream his name.

post some yoona fanfics next

LMAO

it's just a meme man, she's hot

dont you fucking dare

>Jihyo was stable
>everyone but the vocal line can't fuckin sing
delusional twiceshitters everyone

>tfw no shyrene smakin dat eunha donk

She done thought about it doe..

the hottest thing about this gif is how sowon averts her gaze immediately. she probably stayed up late thinking about irene touching butts

>stellar tickets sold out
brazil is really the paradise of nugus

post your favorite lisa webm

post pure fanfics instead
or write your own

>kpg on saturdays

imgur.com/a/90Vh8

>fanfic
It's only good when its lesbians

But tell me, this is a pasta?

thats me!

no

Damn straight

KRYSTAL DO CLICK

I have a pretty good one saved from 2014 it's deleted now. but am I getting banned?

S H Y G I R L
H
Y
G
I
R
L

I've never been on the internet before but just came on here to word this

Anyone else in here drinking?