Bain?

Bain?

Aye

>misspelling Bhayn
You fucking suck at this whole meme thing, bub.

FBI?

A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A THERMAL DRILL

Keep the fire rising brothers.

>LF: OHH SHANSHA, IT'S DEEP IN YER ARSH

>SANS: OH LORD BAELISH, OH OH OH, I HAVE TO HAVE A SHIT, IS THIS NORMAL?

>LF: YESH HAVE A SHIT ALL OVA MY COCK SHANSHA, I'M A DIRTY LITTLE BOY

>SANS: OHH GOD *POOOOOOOOP, S'POOOP PLERRRRRP FLOOOP POOOP* UNGH YES PETYR SMASH THE SHIT BACK UP INTO MY BUNGHOLE

>LF: SHANSHA YOU ARE JUSHT LIKE YOUR MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS BUT A GIRL, OHHH HERE SOMES SHUM MILK FOR ALL THAT CHOCOLATE OHHHHHHHHH

>SANS: OH YES IMPREGNATE MY BUTT PETYR, JUST LIKE THE SONGS

>LF: YESH YESH, WELL DONE SHANSHA, WELL DONE SHANSHA
HOWEVER

What did he mean by?

>tomorrow at noon TDKR is on tv
>again
>will watch the plane scene and change channel
>like every other time it was on air

I'm fucked, aren't I?

I just can't quit 4U, man!

>intentionally misspelling Béne for irony's sake

>LF: OHH SHANSHA, IT'S DEEP IN YER ARSH

>SANS: OH LORD BAELISH, OH OH OH, I HAVE TO HAVE A SHIT, IS THIS NORMAL?

>LF: YESH HAVE A SHIT ALL OVA MY COCK SHANSHA, I'M A DIRTY LITTLE BOY

>SANS: OHH GOD *POOOOOOOOP, S'POOOP PLERRRRRP FLOOOP POOOP* UNGH YES PETYR SMASH THE SHIT BACK UP INTO MY BUNGHOLE

>LF: SHANSHA YOU ARE JUSHT LIKE YOUR MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS BUT A GIRL, OHHH HERE SOMES SHUM MILK FOR ALL THAT CHOCOLATE OHHHHHHHHH

>SANS: OH YES IMPREGNATE MY BUTT PETYR, JUST LIKE THE SONGS

>LF: YESH YESH, WELL DONE SHANSHA, WELL DONE SHANSHA
HOWEVER

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.

Remove this shitty meme from this Bane thread please, we have standards around here

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up flight plan my name is CIA but u can call me t3h B1g GuY oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very big!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet big guys like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 shoot people before throwing them out of a plane w/ dr pavel(im in charge here if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite game!!! bcuz its SOOOO big!!!! hes big 2 of course but i want 2 meet more big guys like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
BBBAAAANNNNEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice dubs

HOWEVER

It's spelled R-I-C-H-A-R-D-S

RICHAAARDS!!!

>came here to post this

For real though check these dubs

Impressive, but not as impressive as these trips

Lol, that's not how you get trips

That's nothing, Bateman!

CIA- Commander of men

Now there's a man who feels in charge

Until a big guy comes around.

VAIN?

where did they catch him?

An agent falls in love with a terrorist.

Unable to confess, he is gifted three extra terrorists at no charge. Never minding who they work for, he immediately calls it in, and is overjoyed at the opportunity to enact his flight plan.

But, while on the flight, when he decides to interrogate the terrorists, they provide no information. After some further interrogation, he finds out that one of the terrorists disapproves of the idea of shooting a man prior to throwing him off the aircraft. In fact, that man is Bane. Bane is the agent's political counterpart, who has fallen in love with a nuclear physicist, who too is blissfully unaware of having provided no valuable information to the agent.

Hijinks ensue as the agent tries to physically remove Bane's respirator, in an extremely painful way, in order to prevent the terrorists being equipped with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of Gotham. While Batman chases pussy, DRAMA ensues as the agent and Bane begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

is this some kinda planecrash or something?

What a shitty thread

only a trips can save this thread

FINDS WAY

Well now there won't be any trips for anyone

Are you crashing this thread WITH NO SURVIVORS?

Not bad, but no trips.

BANE>BAIN>PAIN

INFLICTS PAIN ON CIA

HOLY SHIT MIND=BLOWN

Keit-ai is stealing a bit of meme magic from Baneposting.

BILL FINDS A WAY