So i just had to go do some shopping and it was a fucking mess

so i just had to go do some shopping and it was a fucking mess.
Kids stealing shit, morbidly obese people "parking" their trolley's in the middle of the aisle and then standing beside it (just to take up more room) people walking slowly but always in the fucking way, people getting right up behind you in the check out line, people being needlessly rude to the service people/ service people being rude. children having a tantrum ( Usually in the toy section which is conveniently in the same aisle as the office supplies section). randomly displaced trolleys, and that one trashy foul smelling glazed eyed fucker who cant decide if they want to pull a needle out and rob the store (for a candy bar and energy drink) or if they have enough coins to buy it.

its just a anxiety ridden chaotic fuck hole of cringe and disgust every time i walk into that cesspool.

anyone else have similar feelings about public spaces?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q5Wtr404l5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well user, you survived. Is this a creepshot thread? Get any??

fuck m8 Coles is always a clusterfuck and a disaster. Go to an IGA, Bi•Lo, or even Woolies, they all have a much better layout.

Also, every Coles in Sydney is a fucking impassable chinkfest.

youtu.be/Q5Wtr404l5A

i do mine at 7-8am, fuck all around at that time and fast checkout. they are on $5 an hour so I dont expact them to give a rats ass

Don't forget women that walk straight out of an aisle without looking if anyone is walking past

Wtf is coles. Is it some third world walmart?

Try googling it autist. And no it's better because they don't have automated wheelchairs at the entrance for fat fucks that want to browse for Oreos and AR-15s

it's a supermarket m8.

where the fuck do you live not know what coles is?

The problem with Coles is that they are not the fresh food people and their prices have downs.

I went to coles in vic, they are not this nice.

But Woolies bullies their suppliers. I go to IGA ever since my local BI•LO shut

it entirely depends on their proximity to Chinatown

My local IGA is owned by pakis and has not had any kind of renovations done in the last 20 years and every single item is heaps more expensive than anywhere else.

which IGA good user?

In the Perth hills. Shit hole.

Gross. Well the two IGAs near me in Syds are pretty nice

ALDI

my IGA is a crack den. most of the workers are the 30+ that look bad 50+ from years of drug use, shoppers are either drug addicts or pensioners, and half the food is out of date. also half the workers are junkies and/or dealers

>Bi•Lo
Those are hard to come by now.

this might have more to do with your neighbourhood than with the IGA, per se. I think you should move.

as much as i want to, i got commitments that are keeping me here. someday ill go back to the coast.... someday

Yeah they've all shut I think.

Fair enough user. Make the best of it