Should I get a hair cut Sup Forums?

Should I get a hair cut Sup Forums?

Better not, looking more like a cartoon character makes you look less like a nigger.

Noted,thank you kind sir!

nah ur fine

Get ur skin bleached and touch lil boys while ur at it

no,dread it, black guys always look cooler with dreads..i envy you

do you need.a.job?

Let's make it interesting. Trips chooses my new hair cut. Will deliver tomorrow

DO
NOT
CUT
IT

Soon enough, it will start thinning and disappearing altogether. Enjoy it while you can.

>Hair today, gone tomorrow

no, you should get them all cut.

Stoopid.

You can't tell but I do. My hair has been dreading naturally for a couple months now. The front is taking awhile cause I usually wear a pony tail.
Nope,I love my job actually

Hey Crabman

No nigga grow that shit to a massive Afro be proud.

It runs in my family. My dad started to loose his when he was 22. On my moms side tho,The yall have their hair and my great uncle is about to be 70 and he only has a few greys

Well, just sayin'. Plenty of time later to have short hair. If you're gonna do it, do it big.

Elaborate,who is this Crabman you speak of
I want to,but at the same time it gets everywhere. especially after a shower,gf hates it

U right my nigga

DON'T DO IT!!! I've been trying to get my hair like that forever man!

Hey Earl

This is what it looks like when I wake up. YOU SEE THIS SHIT

This pic is about 4 months old tho

That guy from my name is Earl.

damn youre pretty cute

nah crab man you good

holy shit. I've never even seem that show but you're right. I like it

Oh shit thank you. I don't get many compliments so this is gonna gas me up for about a week

I'm a white guy jealous AF about your hair. If I could I would go full-blown reggie watts.

would hangout with/10

you look like you would look good with a shaved head too man

White boy here, fuck pick that shit out and be proud fuck everyone else.

I havent been able to pick my shit out in months. But when I did it looked like this

IT's weird to go through my pictures and see the evolution of my afro. Each one has a story. Story time with Afro dad?

Yes plz

Let's start at the beginning when I first starte growing it in June of 2015,This was me at a Wiz Khalifa concert. I was high as shit and vibing and I saw all the white boys and the dreads heads shaking their hair and I thought "They must get so many bitches...I want bitches... Aight,fuck hair cuts" And I havent gotten one since.My family hates it too,always asking me when I"m gonna cut it. My little sister said I look like a rock star. That's when I knew I was gonna be a mother fuckin rock star. The hair does help with chicks tho. They always wanna touch it,and then they let me touch them

on the tiddy