I finally past the point where i want to kill myself

i finally past the point where i want to kill myself.

please give me a method to kill myself peacefully without any grief

< lost job in bank industry
< lost all friends
< lost girlfriend
< lost 40k
< lost best friends
< parents spying after me
< friends are ignoring me
< my dad literrally throws into my face that he banged my ex
< been jailed two times
< all people hate me and it's for the best if i finally die.

tl;dr being an black it engineer who likes to hack sucks, i rather die than spend more time in this world.

If your life is so bad that you're willing to die, just think about all the people who are much, much worse people than you are.

If you're willing to offer yourself a way out, it's only ethical to take out as many of them as you can first.

>parents spying
story?

use a gun and shot your dick off and blood out

Hey pal, I dont know exactly how you feel, but I know partially... If you're wanting someone to talk to, I'd be glad to. Feel free to Kik me Saltybaconcx

Do a double backflip off a building

lay face first in a puddle

Kill your dad and go on the run to Mexico robbing banks and blowing money on hooker and blow the whole time. If it works you got a cash new life, if not just bring a bb gun with you and an hero by cop.

i'm not talking about killing other human people, i want to die by myself peacefully, i'm finally done with this world.

there nothing wrong in killing yourself, faggot

Just be yourself.

i'm literally done with talking, i just want to die.

Steal parents keys
Turn car on in garage
Sit in there while the exhaust fills the garage
Piecefull sleep no pain

Get a lot of rope tie it altogether, make a noose, jump of a tall building

could potentially endager other people.

Oh and give it like an hour or so. Might take a bit.

Ach Bernd...

i been jailed 2 times, i rather die directly without another wait time in between.

Dive deep using a AIR tank

fap until death of starving or inflammation

dumb will just wake people and show them where i am

Kill family, set fire to the house then stand on roof of the house

So, what're some painless ways to die, I can't think of any

>using meme arrows backwards
Kill yourself.

Killing yourself over a temporary problem in your life is fucking retarded, and i hope you understand that. People go through way harder shit than that without killing themselves.

You'll get a new girlfriend, you'll get new friends, you'll get a new job, just fucking hang in there and let time heal your wounds. Many people on this board have never had friends or girlfriends, so you really don't understand how lucky you are.

I mean killing yourself isnt the best answer but uh if you get some bleach, windex, and some highlighter juice and put it into a cup. Mix well until all is blended. Put it into a syringe and inject it into your veins. And if your feeling a lot of pain just have a handy gun just for sure. If you are using this way to commit suicide i want to see it myself.
so live stream it

that's the point of the post...

Chug as much cal-pol as possible

multi people building, bad idea.

So wait till they leave the house dumbass.

12 gauge under the chin

thanks for the heads up, never the less i'm done.

You forgot to mention that you can't greentext.

get a potato peeler and scrape yourself to death

Drink so much coffee and eat chewing gum until this happens

they show up where i work, talk to all people and are talking behind my back, that i was looking high during the day, but never to my face. Now they are trying to cover their faults by saying they were just there random.

If you're white, run to your local public housing community in the middle of the night, banging on all the doors, screaming "nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger..."

Come back if that didn't work.

TRAIN IS THE ONLY GOOD OPTION
Shooting yourself on the head carries a lot of pain, im not sure if helium masks are painless, you can survive in jumping and overdose has a chance of getting you damaged for life.
GO IN NIGTHTIME NEAR A RAILWAY AND WAIT FOR THE TRAIN WHEN ITS GETTING CLOSER GO AND LAY ON THE RAILS ASSURING THE TRAIN WILL HIT YOUR HEAD FIRST make sure to choose a place for waiting which is far from any stations or rail turns so you will be sure the train is at full speed DONT BE THAT FOOL OF LYING HORIZONTAL TO THE RAILS, YOU ONLY WILL GET CERCENATED MEMBERS AND A LOT OF PAIN, LAY VERTICALLY SO ALL THE TONS OF STEELL WILL PASS OVER YOU AND DESTROY YOUR COMPLETE BODY IN LESS THAN A SECOND.
FAST, INEVITABLE, PAINLESS (because fast)
IF YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF REMEMBER THAT THE IRON FOOT DONT FORGIVE

Yea life sucks. But what I don't get about these suicide threads is why does everyone want to do it without pain or peacefully? Way I see it if you're seriously done with life and want to end it, then don't worry about pain just kill yourself.

I mean there are a shit ton of ways. You can so the classic eletical item in the bathtub trick, cut your wrists, stick a knife in a wall socket, jump off a very very high place.

Human beings have options on how they want to die. You just have to actually want to die and not just bitch and whine on Sup Forums.

I think this is peacfull..

>Doesn't know how to do green text
No point in living now

Here's what you do, bud, and this applies to life as well: do what you need to in order to become a weird Wikipedia entry. You want to spend the next couple months being friendly and social until people like you, then one day, buy a big container of gasoline and some paint. Leave a note in your house that says you need to get some fresh air, but has a 'Hail Mammon' on the back and is soaked in saltwater. Drive as far as you can, walk to the nearest woods, and pour the gas in a circle around you, lighting it on fire. Scratch a pentagram into your stomach with a knife, and pour paint down your throats until you die. They'll recover your body from the burnt woods and have no idea what the fuck happened.

>> being a black it engineer

>> if you're white.

Just do the classic of hanging yourself to a moving ceiling fan.

Call one eight hundreed two seven three, eight two two five. they will walk you through it

Kek

thanks, that sounds like a plan

w-wouldn't it make more sense to kill them?

most buildings have security, knowing that people attempt this.
You came here seeking help. It is obvious that the world is short on compassion and empathy. Normally, people's lives can radically change for the better if they just change their physical location. Ask a relative in another city if you can go visit them for a week. Getting away from your toxic 'immediate family' and toxic 'friends' will do you a world of good. Remember, you can immediately change your life by changing your surroundings. It's harder to change your life by changing your inner thoughts, but that can be done, too. First, try the easy part : and get away from your horrible father. Try to find a better father figure example outside of your family. You need understanding, and you can only get that by finding it physically in your immediate surroundings. Thus, change your surroundings.

Get on a plane to new Zealand then repeatedly slam your face on to the ground when you arrive.

>

The only way I know of is the helium exit bag. Every other way is painful. I used the helium exit bag, never felt a thing.

I hope you find something to hold onto user. I hope you find an anchor that keeps you around, makes you live past this point in your life. I hope that years from now you look back with relief that most of the fuckers on here are full of shit and completely unhelpful.

technically yes, but the problem is killing them would put me back in jail, which would destroy my unstable state even more.

tl;dr : if i die i'm done, if kill i have to wait some more months.

Or wrap twenty Tesco plastic bags around your face

Get the razors out of sharpeners then put them in a glass of water and drink it

just fucking shoot yourself like everyone else

You can't just shoot yourself

You mean
< black it engineer

Did you ever think that you're the one at fault? I find it hard to believe that everyone hates you.

All these issues user, are your fault. Completely your fault user, you have no one else to blame but yourself.

But that's a good thing, that means you're the one that can fix it. If you fucked it up, you can also fix it. Something wrong and its all your fault? Then stop making it wrong and make it right.

Lost your job? Get a new one. Lost your "friends"? Fuck 'em find some new, better ones. Lost your gf? Forget her, go find someone hotter. Lost some money? Who cares, money comes and goes. Parents are dicks? Fuck 'em, move somewhere far away.

You don't need to kill yourself, you just need to take your life back from the people around you. After all it is YOUR life. Do what makes YOU happy.

Explain

This, OP.

Might not have trips, but user speaks the truth.

or i can kill myself and hope for a better respawn.

i already did everything i wanted in life.

killing myself will be easier than to change my brain i guess..

Just shooting yourself is boring, if i was gonna kill myself i would do something drastic not just shoot myself

rob banks and shit, have a good couple days, then an hero

don't be the faggot that kills other people when you're gonna kill yourself anyways

some decisions are done by me, some are done by others. life is harsh i got that, but i finally can kill myself and stop everything.

i came in peace with the fact that i don't want to life anymore.

Damn, at least beat the shit out of your dad first.

Kick his head in till he's an inch from death.

Go to bridge. Tie rope around waste. Piano wire around your neck that's shorter than the rope. Super glue your hands to your head. Then jump off. Itll look like you ripped your head off after jumping.

i see you doing you, but personally I'd try to be succesful out of spite, and undermine their success. Promise to pay for their retirement, and then throw their bum ass on the street. Revenge, you feel?

helium and a plastic bag with zip ties

/thread
enjoy the journey