I'm sick of being a virgin. Girls always fucking reject me and make me feel less then human just for looking at them...

I'm sick of being a virgin. Girls always fucking reject me and make me feel less then human just for looking at them, so I've decided to just date a trap. I wouldn't mind the penis as long as they cover it up during sex, and since they were once a guy they would understand my pain better then anyone and finally give me the pleasures I deserve.

Anyone currently dating a cute trap? I feel like this may be my only way to get a girlfriend and lose my virginity.

>being this desprate

> trap
> girlfriend

at least be honest

kek

>pleasures I deserve.
No one owes you sex, neckbeard. I'm sure you think you're a nice guy.

>cover up penis
>once a guy
As if they aren't a dude when wearing pants

Ask this guy what to do.

What have you done that you deserve girls to throw their slippery slope at you?

I legit want to know.

fucking this.

Traps are way harder to find and score with than women. Just hire a hooker and get it over with already, it's not a big deal.

Whats your kik friend?

Traps will reject you too. You are probably an asshole. Stop being an asshole, and you'll get dates.

> Girls always fucking reject me and make me feel less then human just for looking at them

Have you tried taking improv lessons to get over your shyness, actually giving a shit about your clothes/hair/appearance, not creepily staring at girls from a distance, developing adequate social skills and not focusing wholly on internet culture?

> Girls always fucking reject me and make me feel less then human just for looking at them

Have you tried taking improv lessons to get over your shyness, actually giving a shit about your clothes/hair/appearance, not creepily staring at girls from a distance, developing adequate social skills and interesting hobbies/interests and not focusing wholly on internet culture?

"girlfriend"

>as long as they cover it up during sex
Fuck outta here

SORRY FOLKS didnt mean to double post on this shitty thread!

It's the time of redemption

pretty sure after fucking a trap you are still considered a virgin (just like when I buttfucked my cousin Jimmy at 10 I didn't consider that losing my virginity)

Fuck OP, sauce?

WHOA THIS IS EDGY HOLY SHIT IDK IF I CAN STAY ON THE INTERNET AFTER THIS COOL GUY SHOWED UP WITH SOME BADASS (((DARK HUMOR)))

only on b would fucking your cousin make you cool

The world doesn't owe you anything you entitled little shit. You do not deserve pleasure, or a waifu, or a job, or a life. You have to earn all of that. Just like everyone else.

And believe me, traps will understand you. Far more than you'd like. You expect them to put all that effort into their appearance and you get to just do nothing? Fuck no. They dieted like hell, and went on a daily regimen of chemical cocktails to get as feminine as possible, spent hundreds of dollars and just as many hours on hair, makeup, and clothes - and you think they want to hop on the dick of the first fedora wearing fatbead they see?

You don't deserve the hands you use to fap with. Be happy you have that much.

love this!

Not even a trap will let you fuck them OP. Go pay a prostitute so you can find out how disappointing sex can be.

>I'm an idiot that focuses on sex too much
>I'm not attractive
Gee, I won't why they don't wanna hang your overly aggressive Mongo ass. Probably a good thing you're a faggot so you won't reproduce.

OP IS ALWAYS A MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOT GTFO

>so I've decided to just date a trap.
The only ones that will accept you are probably the only ones no one wants, and that includes you for good reasons beyond the fact that they look like men in skirts that doesn't resemble anything feminine in the least. Your standards are still too high.

Your best shot is by fucking a man for free, or cheap payment if you're lucky. Maybe ask for some malt liqour or half a pizza.

Cute traps are in high demand. You're better off banging bottom-barrel bitches. Good luck scrub

It's not dark humor in the least, it's fabricated. There's a difference.

its worse being a female virgin. at least you can pay a hot prostitute to fuck you. when your socially awkward and antisocial it dosent matter how goodlooking you are GUYS WONT WANNA FUCK YOU. consider yourself lucky, just get a hooker or an insecure girl

You seem insecure enough for OP. Tits or GTFO.