it's a dude

bump

Any nudes?

bump I wanna know
Is that her snapchat?

Proof or fuck off

Her name is Sofiane something

bump

What the fuck is with her eyes? They look like marbles. LIke someone took em out and rubbed oil all over them and put em back in.I dont mean that disgusting black shit, I mean that kitchen shit, where she belongs.

Probably her colored contacts

That shit ain't human mang, it ain't fucking human. That must be it. She's an alien from the planet Mars trying to integrate itself into human society, but failing cuz of its FUCKING SHINY EYES.

Olivia something
Who gives a shit, her face pisses me off

Well is it Sofiane or Olivia. Get your shit together niggers.

Also, the only thing about her face that pisses me off is the fact that it's not anywhere near my dick.

archive.is/LEcWP
Archived thread from last week.

Nah dude it's Olivia
Some dude linked her facebook yesterday in a thread just like this, last name starts with a B

>archive.is/LEcWP
Thanks here u go Sup Forumsros
facebook com /olivia.brossolini

kek she changed her cover yesterday and disabled friend requests

I like her eyes.

Holy shit is this her? I met her last year at a convention and got some pictures/vids

>the eyebrows

Nice.

I thought i was the only one.

post them all here

facebook link says
"Sorry, this page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."

yes please post more apparently she made some private now

Why do assholes always do this? Just bust a nut to the pictures posted here and move on.

Well I took these and kept them to myself mostly, I've posted them in cosplay threads sometimes

Can't post the video, says I have to remove audio but I already did and don't care enough to figure it out

MOOOOOOOOOOOOAAR

Surely you can't wear that at a Convention? there are kids and stuff walking around

use sendvid.com/

Its oliva dixon stop it you thirsty fags facebook dot com olivia.brossolini

Any better ass shots?

It's from an anime, its totally cool.

Nah its fine, borderline, but fine
sendvid com / n11rpr9u
Man you lucky I even got what I got and that I'm even posting what I got
I'm only returning the favor because I haven't found this cosplayer since and you guys delivered a name

You guys missed out on her friend leaking rare pictures and a nude of this girl.

How do you know?

We got a name? I found a few things with reverse image search, but not 100% sure.

Cmon man read the thread

Apparently it's either Olivia Dixon or Olivia Brossolini. But i'm not having any luck with each

My bad.

you're welcome

ha haa haha