bump
bump

i got her contact list and snaps of her sexting other men

a lots of nudes...

lots..

lots...

wowwoowow

want moar?

She has man hands. Other than that flawless.

she is human garbage.. we need justice

You could expose her online. Or pretend to be a stranger and blackmail her for more explicit pics.

i like the blackmail idea. how do?

Any full face pics?

none with nude body unfortunately. but she has a distinct birthmark in cleavage

Has she replaced her phone yet? Just text her a pic. See what happens.

Does she know you took it?

no

got to get a burner first

unless you got a nude pic with face there isnt much you could do here with blackmailing.

I don't have balls enough to ever do it myself to anyone but then again I've never had nudes of anyone I've wanted revenge on.

also

she cheated on me. she lied to me about it the whole time. when i saw her photos i can tell she has been doing this for a long time with a lot of other guys

just keep sending nudes, if is possible post all the pics that she has

Why don't you sack up and prove you're doing better without her. Not post her nudes online like an autist.

Don't they make apps that give you a second telephone number to text and call from?

i got dozens

what if i could find one with her face and that birthmark?

was going to. but she is the worst human ive ever met

do not trust that at all

questionable. i mean its not impossible to have the same mark in the same place.
fun fact though, every smartphone pic has gps data in it as to where it has been taken. dont ask me how to extract it because i dont know. i just know its in there.

If dealers and hookers use em they have to be somewhat secure.

lol

birthmark helps, identifiable backgrounds help, jewellery/same clothes help, but nothing is as good as a face. You want to make her sweat, you need face.

she has been going back to the same bf between several other guys. from their texts he doesn't seem to know this.. i could threaten to leak these nudes to him maybe?

your best chance for that is build up a list of her family/friends and contact information. say you'll leak to all of them, and make sure she knows that the screenshots will fuck up her current relationship and make sure everybody in her life knows she's a cheating whore.

He won't do anything until he gets a burner cell. By that time he'll have chickened out.

nah., playing the long game is better. the bigger the gap between getting the pics and using them the less it can be traced to you.

i want to do this right nigger

how long?

depends on how you got it and how impatient you are.

If it's something that can lead easily back to me I'll often sit on it for 6 months. if it's time sensitive (cheating on bf gets less effective the longer you leave it) you have to do it within a smaller timeframe. I've got some material sitting around that I'm leaving for the most effective moment, which might be in years.

And it depends on how impatient you are.

bump

what are we bumping for?

freedom

Thats just not a one cock kinda gal.