Honestly I can't take it anymore Sup Forums. I used to love my gf, and I still do but I honestly can't stand her...

Honestly I can't take it anymore Sup Forums. I used to love my gf, and I still do but I honestly can't stand her. She just continues going on and on about how I don't treat her right. Like she starts an entire argument because I forgot to ask her how she was when I first started a conversation. It's gotten to the point where I feel genuinely frustrated when. I see her. I love her, but Jesus Christ, it's like she strives to be treated like literal loyalty, and it fucking sucks. I think she just broke up with me "let's take a break". I want to be with her, but at the same time I can't stand her. It really just fucking sucks.

Pic unrelated.

Bump.

Guess this threads gon die.

get over it. i'd say dump her but it sounds like she dumped you first.

you'll find another.

I just hope this isn't the case. I don't understand why she can't just be more lax. Thanks man.

let's take a break is code for I bet I find somebody before you, prove her wrong

think how much nicer it would be if you found somebody who didn't act like that.

Break up with her, it's clearly not working

I know it's just so fucking hard. After two years it just fucking sucks. I feel like a faggot crying over her but it's impossible not to.

that's okay, don't try to bury it. it's a natural reaction, and you'll get over it faster if you allow yourself to feel.

Tf do you want? To vent like a soccer mom?
So she's a cunt, leave her. You're obviously the one with the true pussy in this relationship. Saged.

We all cry after we get out of an important relationship man. You just gotta accept that it's not working out and that your better than that

I want this relationship to work. But I don't think that's going to happen. I think you're right. I just need to get over this shit.

It's not going to, forcing a relationship is always a bad sign

It's okay brother, do what you think feels right hopefully all goes well, good luck Sup Forumsro

this. take heart in the fact that you don't have a child together right now to make things even harder.

If she's 7 or higher keep her

anything below that break up and maybe even move out of the area.

Long distance so I don't have to worry about that shit. Either way she's moving even further away soon.

I can tell you from experience that "let's take a break" means she's either looking for or has most likely already found someone who says they'll treat her better, and she'll be with them/fucking them by the end of the week. Move on while you still can, before you get hurt.

Buddy, come on, leave that shit right now

I bet her daddy wasn't around. OP amirite?

I'm pretty sure I am. Thanks Sup Forumsros. Despite how much of a shithole people say this place is, you guys really are fucking awesome.

I'm in a similar boat OP. Me and her haven't spoken in about a month and now she's been posting Snaps of her going out, partying, drinking, smoking etc. She wasn't like that before me and now she acts like a wildchild because she's living with a friend of mine who's psycho. They only became friends because of me and now she thinks she's too independent to have me around. I regret introducing her to my friend and letting the two get close, they're nothing alike but came together when they hung out with me.

There a lot to that. That's pretty impressive actually.

Does it get easier?

If that makes you uncomfortable, tell her. If she refuses to do anything, leave her. She seems like she might be fucking your friend anyway

Don't put up with someone you don't like just because you think that it wont get better after or that you are afraid of being alone or something. It will get better and you will be happier for doing it

>This.
It won´t happen right away, but it will happen

Is she starting arguments over nothing? Could be a sign she has her sights on someone else.

In any case, your course is run with this girl. You don't gat along. Time to move on.

Depends on so much. I personally never thought she was the one so I'm not overtly depressed or anything, but it still hurts to know she's consciously doing things out of spite.

Friend is a chick. She's a huge stoner and has bad influence written all over her.
The reason I have a problem with my gf going out is that she made this standard of us having to tell each other when we're partying and texting each other every so often to check if we're ok, but I know she just said that to keep me in check. Now she's going out and she's not bothering to tell me anything. That double standard bullshit is what pisses me off, along with other things she's done.

I think you guys are right. I'm ending this. Thanks Sup Forumsros.

You got it Sup Forumsro

Good luck bro, get out before she does. And don't fall to the petty moves of her when she tries to make you jealous by sleeping with the first guy she sees.
Keep your head up, remember that if you cling to her after the breakup it will only keep the wound open.

long distance?
The fuck? End it now. By the gods, unless you have a major defect in your physicality just trash the idea of long distance. I did that for nearly 3 years 18-21. Worse possible thing you can do to yourself relationship wise. Go find someone else. If she isn't willing to drop the bullshit for you then she isn't fit for the job homie.

Honestly you're right. I'm pretty fucking ugly, but long distance isn't worth it, even if she is really good looking, and pretty great besides our incompatibility.

OP.. I'm going to tell you this in the easiest possible way.

She wants someone else's dick.

Yup, you heard it right. Only lately has she really been acting up, that's probably very likely the cause of her speaking to another guy. They might not be doing anything at the moment! Maybe they have exchanged nudes, either way she knows she can get what you use to give her elsewhere, from someone fresher, new relationships are always fun.

You should really move on, and when you do she will come back.. it's up to you then to allow her to get the better of you and let her do this again and again with you, or will you move on, better yourself and then get another girl who won't be so fucking selfish.

Also you probably only really love her because of the withdrawal of her presence, it happens with all breaks up even if it's what you want. Girls are different though, they find it much easier to break things off with guys.. I've always said guys grow a stronger emotional attachment to girls, time and time again I see it proven. Unless you get a real clingy girlfriend, everyone's slightly different.

Just take a breath, realise a break means a ticket for her to fuck other guys guilt free, and move on. Don't forget to smile too.