>uplifting

You can't keep that negativity in you forever user

this is uplifting too

This is the most comfy thing I own

this thread is just making me sad

wish my mom had said that

I have never seen a feel good pepe/wojack comic wtf

theres a load of shit in the fudge.

I know this board can never be a mother figure to you, but we all hope you're not too stressed about school

I like this alot, from a philosophical point of view.
But then again I am still drunk

>still drunk
explains everything.

Nope, he would taste it and not hug him in next panel.
This is a feel goodq

user, think about the people who have made your life great as opposed to those who made you feel down

Thank you user

>ALL THOSE SHAQ PICTURES
LEL

Oh man I love that feel.

Perfect.

If she only borrowed 2 dollars where the fuck did she get money for ice cream

sorry but eating brownies from pepe reminds me of this...

hello fellow infp

>tfw you know pepe's gift to wojack is literally just peepee and poopoo and wojack's gift to pepe is probably something awesome he spent lots of time thinking about and worked hard to afford

am i the only one that thought it looked like shia was faking his expressionf for all 16 hours

I like to think that the banker was so excited about the circus that he offered to take her AND buy ice cream without a loan! :D

Nigga you just summed up One Piece.

Funny enough, that doesn't comfort me at all and hasn't in a long time. I stopped trusting her when I was... shit, finishing middle school? Beginning of high school? I knew she wouldn't keep secrets. I knew she couldn't protect me. I knew she was fucked up in quite a few ways and refused to ever get help from a professional, take medications, anything.

It's a sore spot.

as someone who has had many doggos
>this kills the user

>person
TRIGGERED

Pirates raped, pillaged, and looted ships for girls amd slaves and other shit
The times they times they got along and not killing each other or other people were spent drunk, away from each other on beach ports along the carribean, in bars and shit
Tldr pirates werent friendly
Pirates were just assholes with boats

this

whew lad i know that feel

lol

Here's a bridge. Now get over it. Everybody has problems and everyone has flaws so why choose to dwell on the negative?

>having it figured out means wearing a suit and having an upper middle class house
FUCK YOUUUUU

>that explosion out the window
God damnit, I love memes.

why is that user?

It's just a tie, and a staircase. user I believe you will own both in good time

>surfing through sewage
Seems about right.

Not really that true. Women were rarely allowed aboard ships and most sailors who became pirates did so because the Navy were assholes who would mistreat them and the wage of a simple sailor was piss poor. Many pirates had a strict code of honour and often did things democratically. They even had better employee benefits than almost any other career at the time (Proportional shares of profit, compensation for workplace accidents, etc)

is season seven done yet?

Does it feel like this website has steadily become bitter? I think it's always been obscene and edgy, but for a while it felt like an act. It was all in jest. Now it feels more cruel. I don't know, man. Political, cruel, and bent.

This is OP and my folder has run out.

If I have made just one user smile or feel better with this thread then staying up late has been worth it.

fuck ties and fuck staircases!!!
dEATH TO STAIrS

Thanks mate

>words in Esperanto
lol fail

Yes.
The world is getting worse. People need a place to vent.

The heart of Sup Forums is still here, but a lot of people have come here from other sites because of the content from here posted there, and it's not as esoteric anymore. The Sup Forums community is still the same jerkass with a heart of gold type it always was, it's just that most people who are here do not belong

I disagree alot. I was honestly expecting the last picture to say something like "some day you will look back and realize it was the best time of your life" or sth.

I am the man in the suit. And I think about selling it all and going away quite often these days,

This is like a feels thread, only gayer.

Everyone has their own aspirations, user. The comic isn't telling you what you should go after, or what makes you happy, only that things are going to get better.

Tell us your story

I wish I was the man in the suit. I'm tired of this circle of getting a job, living paycheck to paycheck, almost establishing savings, tragedy, and working my way back up

I need to sleep. I'm done. Have a nice night you guys.

Always nice to have nice people

what a wholesome thread
gnite everybody

This'll make me happy.

I wish my mother was around