Libfag retard: "Well Trump's so bad and derp a derp."

Libfag retard: "Well Trump's so bad and derp a derp."

Me (rational reasonable person): "Hillary is terrible because deedly dee."

Libtard cuck: "I never even mentioned Hillary. Are we gonna talk about Trump or not."

FUCK PEOPLE LIKE THIS. Fuck you slimy libwhore cockdick!!! IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER HILLARY IS AWFUL THEREFORE TRUMP IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking fuck retardes, if two people are against ea ch other and one of them is wrong then the other is obviously RIGHT!!!!! what did you fu cking fail elementary school first order logic?!?! IF P OR Q, AND NOT P, THEN Q!!! FUUCKING SMIPLE!!

president trump is gonna make america great again and hillary is a slimy faggot, and those two statements are LOGICALLY, FUCKING, EQUIVALENT. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS LIBNAZI THIRD PARTY WASTE-A-VOTERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/presspb2016d6_en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUMP BUMP BUMP

BUMP

MAGA!!!!!

BUMPING

While I disagree with your repeating bump attempts, I find myself in agreement with the general point you're making. A tip of the fedora to you, m'good sir.

BUMPIN

trump is a useful idiot

BUMPITY

BUMPYFORD

THROW POST IN BUMPSTER

BOOMP

Are we talking Donald or Hillary?

YES WE ARE TALKING DONALD OR HILLARY. AS IN EITHER DONALD OR HILLARY. NOT BOTH. NOT NEITHER. IF YOU'RE WILLING TO ADMIT THAT ONE IS BAD, YOU MUST ALSO BE WILLING TO ADMIT THE OTHER IS GOOD, OR ELSE YOU'RE STUPID.

BUUUUUUUUUUUMP

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

(bump)

god youre all such faggots

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>"Rational reasonable person"
>"FUCK PEOPLE LIKE THIS FUCK YOU SLIMY LIBWHORE COCKDICK"

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

this must be bait...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

>implying everything is binary

Ok.
Well sorry to spoil this but the election is over and Doonald has won.
So discussion of either Donald or Hillary winning the election seems dated.

So let's discuss what a terrible person this Donald guy seems to be.

FUCK YOU SLIMY LIBWHORE COCKDICK

BUMP

NO HE IS GOOD BECAUSE HILLARY WOULD HAVE BEEN BAD AND THE ALTERNATIVE TO BAD IS ALWAYS GOOD ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE TIME NO EXCEPTIONS

I'M NOT IMPLYING IT I'M STATING IT OUTRIGHT. EVERYTHING IS BINARY YOU FUCKWIT. THE OPPOSITE OF BAD IS ALWAYS GOOD ALWAYS.

bump

it's not bait because i don't like trump. it's bait because of your obvious misuse of logic.

Does this faggot actually think self-bumping works?

bump
bumpbump
bump
bumpbumpbump
bumpbump
bump
bumpbump
bump
bumpbumpbump
bumpbumpbump
bumpbump
bump
bumpbumpbump
bumpbump
bump
bumpbump
bump
bumpbumpbump
bumpbump
bump
bumpbump
bump
bumpbumpbump
bumpbumpbump
bumpbump
bump
bumpbumpbump
bumpbumpbump
bumpbump
bump
bumpbumpbump
bumpbump
bump
bumpbump
bump
bumpbumpbump
bumpbumpbump
bumpbump
bump
bumpbumpbump
bumpbump

your logic is shit

THANK YOU SLIMYLIBWHORECOCKDICK

bump

true. he has went full retard.

NO YOU are shiT. TRUMP IS GOOD BECAUSE HILLARY IS BAD. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ADMIT HILLARY WOULD BE BAD BUT YOU DON'T LIKE TRUMP THEN YOUR THE ONE WHO LOGIC ARE BAD.

at this point, everything on Sup Forums is either bait material or 'bate material

What about Bernie?

Haven't been to Sup Forums in a while. is this a troll thread or has the board devolved to this shit unironically?
this reads like kid making his first reddit post on /r/the_donald

WHAT THE FUCK IS A BERNIE.

IS THAT WHAT THEY'RE CALLING SINFUL HORRIBLE HOMOSEXUALS THESE DAYS.

BECAUSE.

THEY SHOULD.

BERNIEN HELL.

This logic is pure shit, all politics aside. You sir are a retard, if bait, well played.

YUO SMEL

Hello.

This thread is just an diagnosed kid having a mental breakdown because he could not even have a normal argument about Donald Irl.

Welcome back by the way!

yeah. but this thread transcends normal bait. it's like a parody of bait.

agreed, the_donald has been leaking here just because they hate hillary too, go back to your shitty fucking free-speech-hating cancerous circlejerk website

>THEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LOGIC ARE BAD

nah, this is still bait. it's just maximum autistic bait.

Trump is the 30 year old unemployed Amway salesman with 4 kids from three different marriages that marries your 90 year old grandmother.

You (nazi racist retard) hurrrr trump is so great and so is my hitler wallpaper I wank to durrr sand niggerz go home durrrr....

Death to trumptards everywhere.

DO YUO LIBERALAL RETARRDS ACTUALLY THINKING THIS WASEVER A GENUINE THREAD.

YOU ACTAULLY THINK ANYONRE CAN BE THIS STUJPOID.

FUICKING BERNFAGS.

jk i'm actually a liberal and i voted for bernie sanders

this is a logical fallacy i see all the fucking time on tv and i got pissed so i decided to bitterly mock it

so yeah, this was deliberately low quality bait the whole time

>shitty fucking free-speech-hating cancerous circlejerk website
I can't tell if you're talking about reddit or another board but both are right

thanks for playing along, you guys made my night

>samefagging this hard

k

Hes not actually implying binary. Hes stating the oppisite. People who are far left or right are retards and both parties blow. Also mind your Ps and Qs if you dont agree with someone because poltics and religon will make people fight with anyone

I'd post the "im only pretending to be retarded" image but you just switched up the style of retarded

naw i actually was implying everything is binary

but i was implying it ironically

because this entire thread was deliberately low quality bait

figures you'd think so

fucking moderate conservatives

This is either a very clever troll or a trump shill. Why are we talking about Hillary? She lost. Its just God Emperor Trump for us to talk about from here on out.

Nobody gives a shit about Hillary. Let her die in a bitch somewhere while her husband dicks a bimbo.

if this is actually OP, then that's a good extra layer of bait
bait people with the original bait, only to reveal that the actual bait was you pretending the original bait worked

>supporting the broken two party system
this is a meme right?

the bait worked as intended

the intention being to represent the position i disagree with in such a way as to make it look so incredibly fucking stupid that it would actually generate suspicion that it might be bait just because of how stupid it was

you're not retarded because you voted for Bernie bro. you're retarded because you think it makes you an enlightened patrician ruse cruiser.

since when do i think this

Hello, I ass!

Then get the fuck out of our country you libtard pussy ass cunt.

Joke on us.
He was only pretending not to be retarded.

Fucking dumbass OP. You can have different views on each arguement. I didnt like either option cause they are fucking cancer.

Half the country is full of uneducated retards like you. Fuck off back to your farm

This

BOTH ARE BAD YOU STUPID BUMBLEFUCK

And the other half are full of those that are educated idiots that only were able to obtain a degree because they lack the mechanical skills to do anything and the lowering of the educational standards like you.

OP being really clever and all the faggots to dumb to realize it
Kek, funny shit OP

Imagine if all the libfags had their own country in which only they could reside. How deeply fuckin disturbing that would be. But every other country would be much better off without them.. except for when the libtard country is trying to attack everyone for not complying with their non-binary gender concepts.

I grew up on a farm. I worked in trades for a little bit.

Real post-secondary education is a lot harder than trade school. There's a reason all the underachieving C and D students in high school went straight to the local trade school. It's because anyone can do it.

The truth hurts. They'll all be running the systems and you'll be out of jobs. Trump won't comment on it because no politician has a good answer yet.

from here also: unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/presspb2016d6_en.pdf

Oh, trump has and does comment about it. He says he'll bring manufacturing back.

The thing is, that's the one lie every politician has been terrified of making because they know they can't even pretend to follow through on it. Trump broke the rules of what is "acceptable" politics, and I think, over the next four years, he's going to learn why those rules exist.

Bannon is an an actual Nazi.

Hillary is irrelevant.

Oh yeah, aside from the fool I mean no actual political touches the issue yet. There will be blood in the water when the rust belt states realize trump conned them.

You're dumb. No one is talking about Hilary but you. The election is over. President Donald Trump has LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO with Hilary Clinton. The reality is you're just out of rebuttals to all the stupid shit Trump does.

>IT'S EITHER HITLER OR STALIN! IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER!! YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT ONE!!!! THEREFOR HITLER IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice logic op