Anyone else wear panties and jerk off?

Anyone else wear panties and jerk off?

all the fucking time

i love panties i stole a pair of my friends mom and have them wrapped around my cock right now

I do not, sir

Oh do show

on my computer phone broke:( but its a lovely thong

If that's, you I'd rape your twinky little ass

I wear a pair of stolen yoga panties from one of my hot friends. They fit perfect and our really tight on my cock I usually just cum in them

Nah I give BJ's in panties and thongs don't do anything else

I don't own any boy underwear.

I said rape you little skinny faggot
I'm not asking for permission to enter your ass, I'd pin your little ass down and ravage you.

would you let me rub my dick on your panties?
come to think of it i wouldnt need permission

Me too feels so good against the dick

theres no way these arent a female
thats definitely a chick

also hell yeah if i had access to panties id probably beat my meat wearing them
have used people I know's panties to jerk off with though

care to share? and what kind of panties?

these two are defintley boys
this how ever is a girl you can tell how she has one of those wrist bands i doubt a boy would wear that just to look like a girl

Got a pair of booty shorts, a thong from a hot friend of mine and a pair of tight cheeky lace

It's OK if that ass turns you on

pics?

nice pics?

first one, you might be right. some guys can pull that off, but based on the consistent size, quality, and butt in question in all three pics id guess theyre the same,
especially since pic 2 has the same metal bracelet as 3

and i also have a thong or two, some lacy panties, some normal womens briefs

First one is the best. If that's a dude I don't care

thats hot would love to see the lacy panties

it is really hot kek

kik user? i'll pm you

just post it here nerd

or snapchat

ill download kik give me a minute

When I was like 14 slept at friends house is older sister was out for the night snuck in her room downstairs when everyone was sleeping got completely naked put on one her thongs (blue Victoria Secret) dick was raging. Jumped in her bed and jerked off wearing it under her covers

thats so hot

I want to jerk him off in those

HOLY FUCK that arse is perfect!!!!

i want to shove my dick up his ass while the panties are on

Did the same to a hot puritan twenties girl, fapped in her bed wearing her panites, cept I was 35 not 14.

I accomplished this like 8 different times

got it kik: fydbh63v

Wear some of my friends. Usually look at pictures of them and jerk it wearing them

i do that all the time i stole a pair of panties and as i was taking them i pulled my phone out and started jacking of with them in the kitchen recording it then i went home and had the best nut

jk

kek

i sure do

Visited a friend in college a hot friend I slept on the couch and her room was upstairs laundry room downstairs. Wait for her to go to bed grab a thong put it on jerked it on the couch with no covers on or anything covering the thought of getting caught made me cum everywhere

kik?

kik:cdellen

If you put on a pair of silky panties and vibrate yourself through the fabric until you cum in them, your orgasm feels like a girl orgasm. It's fucking amazing.

i love that i have a pair of silk shorts from when i was 14 and there so nice to jack of with

No.

Same girl. Went to class the next day so I went into her room. Panty drawer put on another thong lay in her bed. Find vibratory under pillow Jerking my dick in her thong sucking her vibrator cum all over myself. Best solo ever

bump

yarp