I'm a girl; you're a guy... our parts interlock. So why not, let's go for it?

>I'm a girl; you're a guy... our parts interlock. So why not, let's go for it?

so why don't girls actually think like this? (line from 5th wave with Chloe Grace Moretz)

They do but only about alpha chad.

They don't want exactly what you want, they want to appear equal so they can get more of what they want.

If I was rich I'd have Chloe abducted and turned into a pig by underground cosmetic surgeons. First they use electrolysis to permanently remove all the hair from her face and body, even her eyebrows. Next they permanently graft on prosthetic triangular ears and a curly tail. Her nose is reshaped for a snout-like appearance, pushed up, nostrils flared. Her vocal chords are destroyed so she can only grunt and squeal, her leg tendons damaged so she can only crawl.

I keep her in a pen, forcing her to eat from a trough and raping her repeatedly, after a few weeks her mind snaps and she becomes animalistic. Drugs in her feed make her pasty skin an appealing pink. An irritating salve is applied to her cunt to make it permanently red and swollen for that "in heat" appearance.

If possible, I'd have actual pig parts grafted onto her, even dainty little trotters to replace her hands and feet, the only bits of her I need to preserve are her mouth, cunt and ass. If technology was sufficiently advanced I'd have her budding breasts cloned and 4 more grafted on.

I'd tell her in advance what was going to happen, even introduce her to her "donor" pig so I could really enjoy her terror and despair.

>An attempt to start an R9K thread.

why won't she just let me lick her pusy already?

They do for alpha males

Cause you ugly as fuck

These. Men that women don't find attractive aren't actually classified as being real men in their minds, so to them these statements are actually true, since it pertains only to people whom they'd like to have sex with regardless.

I see Chloe Moretz as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Chloe Moretz is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Chloe Moretz does it for me.

I giggled

life does not work like that neckbeard

now let me redirect you

aliens!

Looks like she doesn't care about the bonus situation

>current year
>still caring about Chloe

wanna know how I know you've never been involved in greek life, you little twink

she's a good... nay, a GREAT actress.

>implying she's human

kek who would want to pay to get assfucked by your "brothers"

fuck you are such a wormy beta.
You know that girls always win. SO try to reflect once your puny life. Why speed the battle, when you know that you win ?
And when you are bored with taking it slow, you can still take it quick and still win.

Most women just want raped dude. You just have to be alpha enough to pull it off. She might say no but it's just a shit test.