Forever the real queen.

crunk chan right

fuck boxxy get that shit out of here op

>crunk chan

That is very wrong faggot.

Junkey chan?

Her tumblr sure is nice

>Boxxy

Not Boxxy also the only reason new friends hate Boxxy and all the other camwhores is because new Sup Forums is full of homosexuals - (Real actual faggots).

At one point I had a wine cellar.

Well, to be fair it was a wine basement.

OK... a small, otherwise disused wine closet in a basement... but I digress...

Five times every two months I would go down to it and turn the bottles, having no more response from the cheaper ones than the cold glass against my skin. On the more expensive ones I remember watching the grape silt upended in the bottle like a viticultural snow globe. It was beautiful. I'd have done it even if I never planned to taste the wine.

Cracky pics are like that. I've seen them all before... I could probably sketch them freehand. That isn't the point. The point is giving them that bit of attention every few weeks... appreciating her while respecting the fact that she is ever on the other side of the glass.

I could no more enjoy looking at them offline from a folder than I could enjoy turning the bottles in a supermarket. It just isn't the same as lurking about in the damp darkness of the Sup Forums wine cellar.

I honestly don't expect you to understand.

Not her faggot.

this fuckin guy

You're so much in denial, how cute.

who is it?

I have rarez from a hack in late 2006 that have never been posted. I will hold them until I die or until someone pays me for them. They are my most prized possessions.

>You're so much in denial

Proof or get the fuck out ill. believe you when i see proof.

>who is it?

Lurk moar

This isn't even a good meme. Not a total fucking retard so I knew who this was my first week here, this and what fingerboxes were and some other stupid shit.

Cracky chan

>This isn't even a good meme

Spoken like a true newfag heeerrp deerrrpp dank may may LOL EPIC WIN XDXDXDXD MEMEMEMEMEMEME.

Is this pasta?

And op isn't?

>Cracky chan

Finally someone gets it right.

>And op isn't?

You do realize there are still oldfags on Sup Forums there are just more newfags then oldfags and there are a lot of normalfags too these days who do not belong here.

Yeah but we do though.
She's as irrelevant as the day she was first posted.
She has a chan name, so fucking what.
Please allow her to die a proper death like the rest of the useless cunts like Boxxy.
Cracky is not cool.
Fucking clown looking piece of shit.

How about you go back to your stupid gay threads you cock loving faggot.