ITT: Villains that literally did nothing wrong

ITT: Villains that literally did nothing wrong

>just trying to run a business and restaurant
>faggot driver calls and says he has his stolen money
>just wants money back

That's a shitty overhyped game not a film & he did everything wrong. Instead of hiring mercenaries he could've went to drake & told him he got his brother out & they could've did the shit together

She just couldn't leave well enough alone, now look what he had to do.

> he could've went to drake & told him he got his brother out & they could've did the shit together

Nathan was out of the game and he wanted to never go back, Rafe created the story of Sam owing money to the drug lord or otherwise he's dead so that Nathan was forced to come out of retirement.

If Rafe would have gone to Nathan just like that he would have told him "fuck off rafe, i don't do that shit anymore"

He was a real human being.

Honestly, I enjoyed that film.

>He was a real human being.

Was he?

I loved it, except for the bullied kid part. I hate that kind of thing in movies. I've never been bullied, but it fucking gets to me idk why.

Faggot.

the who?

>literally dindo nuffin wrong

>people finding bs reasons as to why Rafe was wrong

He wasn't. Drake an evil asshole who deserved death.

I don't think he was a robot, he was bleeding I guess.
Bullies in films generally don't have any real personalities to them to make a relate-able character as they are just used as a pawn to keep the story going forward.

Bill the Butcher: American Hero

If you just made that, you're awesome.

this
also this

Thanks

He's just very human. When intelligence and creativity meet the survival instinct.

Triggered!

Gaius Frakking Baltar did NOTHING wrong.
He was antagonistic at times but was not the villain.

So fuck you and choke on a dogs dick, faggot.

Du fuk is wrong with his face?

>Russians start cheering for Rocky

What a bunch of bullshit.

What, this faggot almost doomed humanity all because he wanted to get his dick wet!!

Obviously

Sounds human to me.

Edgy

>muh shekels

PUH-LEASE

>t. cuck

Killing fellow white Europeans is nothing wrong?

Kill yourself imbecile, because of you nationalism died and european women fuck niggers.

Girlfriend cheats on him and he's viewed as an asshole for being mad.

>Killing fellow white Europeans
>fellow whites
>Jews
Gass yourself kike. You are the reason european women fuck niggers.

so is this a movie, flick, kino, film or cinema?

Poles are kikes now?

everyone he killed was an enemy soldier or degenerate scumbag

There were not so many dead poles.

Sam was the biggest problem. Rafe was perfectly willing to work with them to get the treasure and Nathan would've been too.

But Sam was a bitch that kept going on about how only him and his brother deserved it and constantly fucked Rafe over while pulling Nathan back in by lying.

Rafe DID fuck up though and that's when he revealed the truth, but decided he would try to kill Nathan who had no ill will towards him. And then of course, he chose to be a little bitch at the end of the game and decided he'd rather sit there and die trying to kill Nathan and Sam (Sam because of previous experiences, Nathan because he was JEALOUS of hearing all the stories of his success) and decided that meant more to him than just grabbing the treasure and escaping.

he would've agreed if Nathan's brother came along. i mean it's not like this shit has a time limit, he has all the time in the world to explain why it would be a profitable venture. Nathan would've had time to explain why it would be worth one last gig to his wife. everything could've been tied up neatly with nobody getting murdered.

excuse me but he was mean to a black woman okay? more than anything he's misogynistic scum so obviously he's the worst kind of villain ever

he was an asshole pretty much the whole time, literally the only aspect of his character

it felt pretty heavy handed how they had to make Rafe and Sam so crazy about treasure just to make a parallel to Nathan about the virtues of clean married life

I don't mind Sam being obsessed with it since it does sort of make sense to a small degree. It was the first one they tried going for and it had sentimental value. Also he was stuck in prison for 13 years after an attempt to find it and probably spent every day fantasizing about it. Another 2 years searching for a piece to the puzzle. He's just like Nathan was in Uncharted 3, only this is the first real adventure he's been on AND he never had a filter. Nathan always went along with his plans before and only really started realizing maybe dying wasn't worth it after multiple near-death experiences for him AND the people he cared about.

Rafe though was kinda dumb. He essentially only wants the treasure to say he did something on his own. He didn't need the money because he was already rich as hell. Just wanted it for fame and glory... and because he was jealous about Drake. Not sure who the hell the man was that he shot. Don't suppose they would've told many people about all 3 previous games' adventures.

Sup guys

He was the reason why Draenor was dying in the first place.

this movie was so fucking solid until the last 15ish minutes or w/e

Congrats, those last 15 minutes are a pleb filter which you passed with flying colors you fucking pleb, I always got lucky with the lights mean anything? Of course not, you braindead cunt.

Except for the butcher's boy. That was pure murder.

how do i get my hair like this